Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Mellow Roberto Verino for women

Mellow Roberto Verino for women
dislike

Mellow Roberto Verino for women Pictures Mellow Roberto Verino for women Pictures

This flirty fragrance is fresh and romantic. Its character is reflected in the elegant pink bottle, in design of which Roberto Verino took part himself.

Mouthwatering and ripe this fragrance brings pure delight. Christine Nagel and Christiane Plos used all their art to combine the notes of pear, peach, orange and bergamot in a beautiful fruity composition, whose sweetness transforms into the romantic floral heart composed of violets, rose, jasmine and woodsy notes. The drydown is creamy, composed of vanilla, sandal wood, amber and white musk. It was created in 2006.

Orange Peach Pear Bergamot

Hinlay Sexy & Zen

Mellow Fragrance Reviews

mishko
mishko

I enjoy sweeter scents. However this is way too floral and girly to pull it off as a guy. Thankfully I had the chance to try it before even thinking of purchasing it

Jexxia.kira
Jexxia.kira

I LOVE this fragance. It's happiness in a bottle but without the citrus notes I hate so much. It's sweet but not as much as Pink Sugar, although if you don't like gourmand fragances stay away from "Mellow".
If you want a scent to cheer you up but hate citrus notes. this is the fragance for you.

BTW: The photo shows the limited edition "Mellow Good Luck?" It's a slighty different scent, a fresher one. The original bottle doesn't have the cloves on it.

Fizzy
Fizzy

The perfume came in a big bottle with the pink strip and without the green trefoils pictured here. I was so curious about the juice, because I love the creations from Christine Nagel to my death (Mauboussin-Mauboussin Lalique-Pour Elle). Well, the name of Christine Nagel unfortunately does not stand for a sort of certain quality. She has not her own signature on the juices as Aurelien Guiachard has, she did in the case of Mellow, what she was paid for and what she was told. It was a big disappointment! Mellow is sticky, cloying big heavy berry sandalwood cheapie and has absolutely nothing to do with masterpieces.

As I swore, after trying Mauboussin pour femme and Lalique pour elle, to try every perfume Christine Nagel put her hands on, now - well, after trying Mellow, Jesus del Poso black, Mauboussin Historie - I just gave up. Save your money for shipping and retours as well.

suhaesa
suhaesa

this is so sweet... yet light.. and clean.. and airy.. and beautiful.. its not the cloying sweet type.. its the delicious ..succulent..breathtaking sweetness.. combined with freshness.. and crispness.. and brightness.. from the orange and bergamot..the peach ..nectarines.. pears..berries .. make it so flirty.. its a hint woodsy.. musky.. a bit vanillic.. its a happy perfume.. made for happy girls ..or anyone who just wishes to add a happy pink note for the day... ..its mellow.. powdery.. balmy.. crisp.. feminine.. yet girly.. flirty.. yet innocent.. its a wonderful perfume.. made for those who love life.. and are not shy to show it.. its so sweet.. as a girly pink girl.. dressed all in pink and two pink pony tales and a pink lollipop ..
yet it warms up to be the teenager.. and then the base notes turn out to be prettiest college girl..then the sweetest mother ..the perfume develops and grows just like a little girl ..
this perfume enlightens the day.. is so bright.. crip.. and sensuale ..in its own way.. it feels like it opens your air path ways ..it's so juicy.. you can almost drink it ..it reminds me of the escadas the tropical ones..
it smells similar to the 4th perfume i put up on the similar perfumes called lorelyane zen i love layering them

Kione
Kione

In the colder weather is lovely, sweet and comforting, very yummy! But tried it in a warmer country in my holidays and it was far too sickly, too overpoweringly sweet! So I really like this perfume... in the UK :)

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

On my skin Mellow is all about ripe raspberries, pure sweetness and a hint of smoky amber.

The fragrance lasts around 3-4 hours on my skin and projects with average sillage.
Someone would have to get rather close to the wearer to be able to smell Mellow.

To my nose this fragrance is identical to Yves Rocher's Framboise (which I know quite well).
Therefore I strongly recommend Yves Rocher's Framboise EDT as a cheaper alternative.

I am not intending to force a label on either the fragrance or the wearers but I think Mellow suits young, pretty, fun-loving girls and the young at heart best.

Lassie
Lassie

I love the bottle, take away the pink strappy thing,tint it pale green or yellow, change the cap and I'd buy it for the bottle, only completely changed, lol!

Yessamin
Yessamin

El envase en el que viene la fragancia es el que no tiene ningún trébol dibujado. La marca lanzó al mercado una edición especial que se llama luck edition, pero la fragancia sigue siendo la misma, sólo que la del trébol fue una edición limitada.

Es un perfume dulce y chispeante, huele como a caramelos o chucherías y es para chicas jóvenes y vivarachas.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

To guests Please I wanna know and pretty kil: You can find it on spanish internet pages for 40 euros the big bottle. I don't know if they ship outside but we could always ask.
And BTW, I find it much more refreshing and "happy" than the Britney Spears fantasy collection (these are superheavy and sticky for me).

vetiver
vetiver

I tried this some days ago...it reminds me of some strawberry milkshake that my mom used to buy when i was 5 years old. Nestquick? yeah..the bunny and the pink milkshake...funny ...can be very nice and girly ..but i don`t think it is ok in a 29 years old woman like me !!!

guest_Cherry
guest_Cherry

I love it
its a scent that's not to light nor to heavy.
Its good for most outings also

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

Smells like candy, but with too much alcohol. I don´t like it

guest_Pusi
guest_Pusi

Uso esta colonia y me encanta! huele igual que los chicles o los marshmallow,deliciosa! y dura tanto en la ropa como en la piel.

elm0505
elm0505

It's soft and light, very fruity without being overly sweet or gourmandy, I can't even feel vanilla on it, which I think is good in this case. Strangely, it reminds me a little bit of washed linen.
It's an innofensive fragrance, nothing special, but it's nice to wear, I think it'd make a good gift for any woman, specially teenagers. Lasting power is pretty decent.
I find it similar to Britney Spears' Fantasy.

andreapaz2008
andreapaz2008

i love, is like a sugar cotton with bubble candy , so sweet and light

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Verino Mellow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Verino Mellow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mellow by Roberto Verino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mellow by Roberto Verino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.