Designers » R S » Floral Green « Groups

VV Roberto Verino for women

VV Roberto Verino for women
dislike

VV Roberto Verino for women Videos
VV Roberto Verino for women Pictures VV Roberto Verino for women Pictures VV Roberto Verino for women Pictures

VV is floral-green fragrance for women, created by Alberto Morillas in 2002.

The fragrance is modern, with sparkly fruity notes of mandarin. Lime, bergamot, and grapefruit, which slowly turn into the floral notes blend of jasmine, ginger, and fruity notes. The base is composed of sandal wood and musk.

This modern bottle was designed by Josep M. Morera in the sizes of 25ml, 50ml and 75ml.

Lime Mandarin Orange Green Apple Grapefruit Bergamot

Ginger Fruity Notes Jasmine

Sandalwood Musk

VV Fragrance Reviews

Jenyjane
Jenyjane

I was disappointed with this scent. :( I love citrus scents and fruity scents as well, but the ginger and musk in this gave it a dirt-grass smell that I just did not like! Luckily, it seems like I can add any other citrus scent and it hides it well enough. Of course that note I don't like is the scent that lasts though. Good thing about this perfume is that bottle is awesome, so it's a loose-win at least!

Molliepops
Molliepops

I bought this whilst on holiday 2007, and when I came home to the UK, my friends asked me what I was wearing - the brand was unheard of.

It’s a very citrussy smell, quite sharp and fresh, clean and light. Definitely a daytime fragrance. You can definitely detect the lime in it. It’s a little bit synthetic, but lasts well.

The bottle is nice, with a heavy lid, square in shape like a giant ice-cube with a round green bottle trapped inside.

I re-purchased a couple more bottles when I found it cheap on a duty free perfume website, but after finishing one, I gave the other one away to a friend as I was tired of it.

Very pleasant, but nothing outstanding.

tvu
tvu

It is soft, nice and COOL like Davidoff Cool Water for Woman, which is best use on hot summer days. I really like the top citrus notes, it is just so light and fresh :) However, it does not last long, just over two hours and it's almost gone. I like the green bottle shape, it's cute :)

Chemical smelling fragrance with the leading lime note. That is why I don't feel the crispy citrusy freshness in it(

I don't like it.

guest_Vika
guest_Vika

Its very fresh, citrusy and green. I like it very much.

VV is a lovely Summery scent that in my opinion tends to be more citrusy than green.

The hotter weather does accentuate a grassy-like note, however the lime, apple and grapefruit notes tend to be the standouts here.

VV smells very juicy on the skin. Hidden underneath the citrus lies an almost aquatic type note which I can't quite put my finger on. Due to this likable combination, VV makes me think of pool parties on scorching hot days.

Seeming that I'm testing this fragrance in the middle of Winter, the scent makes me long for Summer and the chance to sunbake on the beach.

Unfortunately, like many citrus-based fragrances do, VV doesn't work well on my skin. While still pleasant, the notes become much sharper and sour in a sense. When VV doesn't work with your chemistry it loses all of its appeal. The sweetness and the liveliness no longer feature.

The ginger in the heart, is more like fizzy ginger beer. Very sparkling and refreshing. It is a shame however that the jasmine can't be detected. I would have liked to see how the floral notes combine with the ginger and citrus.

The drydown is mostly soft musk. In a sense, this fragrance could be marketed as being unisex. I can certainly imagine a man wearing this fragrance with ease.

In regards to lasting power and sillage, they are both extremely good. I had actually never heard of Roberto Verino until now, so it has been good to expose myself to a new and quality brand.

mandashell
mandashell

This one will excel as a summer fragrance but I plan on wearing it all year round. The opening is very bright and citrusy with a touch of fruits and loads of citrus. This combo tickles the nose a bit minus the urge to sneeze. Next you have the ginger and barely there florals. The ginger gives it a pleasant but minimal warmth. FInally you have the cedar(lists sandalwood but smells like cedar to me. LOL!) and musk that do well in balancing it all out but not strong enough to remind you of a small animals cedar bedding. Overall it is a nice mildly sweet, citrusy and slightly aquatic fragrance. I like it and give it an 8 out of 10. ;')

Hinnie
Hinnie

This is great for summer, it's modern, fresh and it lasts very long.

belle de sud
belle de sud

VV is a great citrusy green; the masculine is just as good! I bought it in both, one for husband, one for me! A bit like Vent Vert or Perry Ellis Portfolio Green, great sillage and for me a year-round scent (but I like green scents always, no matter the brand!) Not Aliage or Calyx at all, Fresh, crisp, sweet...a must-try. An introduction to Espana's perfumes...

lolita82
lolita82

I wear this in summer...it gets noticed. Very much on the itrus side. Its a love or hate!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Verino VV fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Verino VV, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify VV by Roberto Verino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of VV by Roberto Verino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.