Designers » R S » Floral Green « Groups

VV Aqua Women Roberto Verino for women

VV Aqua Women Roberto Verino for women
dislike

Women's fragrance launched in 2006, follows the design of its predecessor VV. Only this time the color that characterizes this fragrance is blue. It is available in the 50ml size only. The opening notes are fruity-citrusy with dominating fresh and sweet orange, bergamot and apricot. The floral heart is delicate and dazzling composed of violet, gardenia and jasmine, while the fresh notes of cedar, rose wood and white musk, give the base pure and watery character.

Cassia Peach Bergamot

Gardenia Violet Jasmine

Cedar White Musk Brazilian Rosewood

VV Aqua Women Fragrance Reviews

what a nice bottle and what a nice perfume for a fair price.
when I first smelled it,to me it smelled very fruity,something like pear,energetic and living,sweet,but not too sweet.
now that after am hour I smell it.it's more likely about flowers.very mild,soft,unfortunately the scent is almost gone!
if it was more long lasting I would buy it for sure.because I really love the bottle.maybe I should check out other versions of vv.

noor_jehan
noor_jehan

hanicalache, since we do not sell fragrances, we do not know all the prices. i am afraid you will have to check on the internet, because this fragrance is not available on the on-line stores linked on fragrantica.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Verino VV Aqua Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Verino VV Aqua Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify VV Aqua Women by Roberto Verino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of VV Aqua Women by Roberto Verino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer Christian Dior L`Elixir Hypnotic Poison Kenzo Le Monde Est Beau Burberry The Beat EDT Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum Escada Rockin' Rio Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Shiseido Feminite du Bois Cerruti 1881 Escada Taj Sunset Oriflame Amazonia for Her Oriflame Paradise Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Roberto Verino VV Jo Malone French Lime Blossom Gucci Envy