Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Verino Roberto Verino for women

Verino Roberto Verino for women
dislike

The Verino’s first fragrance 'Verino' is sensual, modern and elegant. It is wearable throughout the year, regardless of the season.
It is characterized as floral-fruity and opens freshly and juicy through the composition of bergamot, mandarin, galbanum and cappuccino notes. The heart is floral, playful, made of pure luminous and sweet notes of jasmine, lily, ylang-ylang, intoxicating rose and orange blossom. The base combines the accords of orris root, sandal wood, patchouli, vetiver, musk and vanilla. The fragrance presents the seductive and intimate feminine side.
It was created in 1992.

The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony.

Mandarin Orange Galbanum Bergamot

Orange Blossom Lily Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Vanilla

Verino Fragrance Reviews

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

This perfume is hard to explain and to get a clear opinion. I find it strong and slightly masculine i don't know why. Also the smell last forever. I enjoy the smell if it is used fairly, maybe just a few drops on the neck would do. To me it's definetly a winter scent. It's soft and envolving at the same time. Quite a particular smell. But there is some note on the drydown that i can't identify that does not convince me.

nora elia
nora elia

It reminds me Poison from Dior but in a softer way It is inexpensive but It does not last at all too bad!

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

The first spray on the carton was unbearible to a point I didn't even try to put it on my skin to see how it settled down. Anyway, reading your good reviews I may give it another try.

calevacin
calevacin

It reminds me to the original Carolina Herrera but much much better, less strong and more complex. Not as sweet and cloying. Verino is fruity and very refined. It's a very nice fragrance.

HAnah
HAnah

I love it.It is one of my favourite perfumes.
More than fruity, i think that dominate base notes, sandalwood and patchouli mixed with ylang-ylang.
I think that smells very sofisticated.

I think it's very good specially for the year it came out.remember at that time there weren't as much fruity fragrances as it find in the stores nowadays.
but it's a very classic floral fruity.it doesn't smell like it very much.there are some fresh hints of citruses and then the creamy powdery power of the fragrance.
it's sweet,but not simple to describe and of course classic.but there is something in it that is disparate from the usual classic scents.on the other hand,it;s not like the todays floral fruity scents either.so it smells unique and that's what I like about it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Verino Verino fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Verino Verino, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Verino by Roberto Verino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Verino by Roberto Verino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Narciso Rodriguez Essence Cacharel Eden Adolfo Dominguez Agua Fresca de Rosas CoSTUME NATIONAL Scent Intense Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Jacomo Silences Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Hermes 24 Faubourg Loewe Gala Givenchy Very Irresistible Caron Nocturnes de Caron Hermes Rocabar Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Lancome Poeme Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Givenchy Amarige Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Christian Dior Dune Estée Lauder Private Collection