Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Vizzari Femme Roberto Vizzari for women

Vizzari Femme Roberto Vizzari for women
dislike

Vizzari Femme Roberto Vizzari for women Pictures

Vizzari Femme fragrance performs under the slogan "Very Me". This timeless perfume opens with notes of Yuzu, pink grapefruit and black currant. The heart is rich with flowers like jasmine, rose and gardenia, sweetened by gourmet raspberry. Sandalwood, musk, iris, amber and heliotrope make the perfume base.

It is available as 60 and 100 ml EDP and deodorants of 150 ml.

Grapefruit Yuzu Black Currant

Gardenia Rose Raspberry

Musk iris Sandalwood Amber Heliotrope

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Vizzari Femme Fragrance Reviews

peachtrees
peachtrees

I discovered this fragrance in 2012 after frowning at every other one I was offered. I love the fruity-powdery combo. Only downside to me is its scent is extremely faint, it's definitely daywear. I wish it had more sillage because I love it so much, I wish it would fill a room.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I have this and on me it smells like Jennifer Lopez Live. It has a caramel honey sweet smell with musk I love it but I have had trouble finding it lately. Suppose I can stick with Live but I do like this. I like Tessor by Lancome and this has a syrupy honey smell similar not the same but just slightly similar. It doesn't last long on me I have to respray during the day but it is not offensive to anyone. It can be layered. The other day I sprayed it on my neck and Beyonce's Pulse on my hair and the mixture was really nice.

Guguluff
Guguluff

It's a lovely perfume. Feminine and classy, I think it would be pleasant for a lot of women. The top notes are fruity, developing into a soft powdery smell with a tinge of musk, in the dry down.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Vizzari Vizzari Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Vizzari Vizzari Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vizzari Femme by Roberto Vizzari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vizzari Femme by Roberto Vizzari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Loewe Quizás Seducción Kenzo Jeu d'Amour Burberry Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette Escada Sunset Heat Loewe Aura Eau de Toilette Aramis Aramis Bermuda Tonic Ermenegildo Zegna Z Zegna Extreme Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Eau de Parfum Ralph Lauren Polo Modern Reserve Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Sport Estée Lauder Wood Mystique Myrurgia Maja Aramis Aramis Devin Ralph Lauren Safari Ralph Lauren Romance for Men Christian Dior Dior Addict Shiseido Energizing Fragrance