Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Absolu Intense Simply Red Rochas for women

Absolu Intense Simply Red Rochas for women
dislike

Absolu Intense Simply Red by Rochas is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Absolu Intense Simply Red was launched in 2004. Top notes are fig leaf and mandarin orange; middle notes are tuberose, orange blossom and white flowers; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber and vanilla.

Fig Leaf Mandarin Orange

Tuberose Orange Blossom White Flowers

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Vanilla

Absolu Intense Simply Red Fragrance Reviews

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

This opens with a whisper of something that one cannot put a finger on, but there is a blandness about it which almost made me turn my nose away in an act of indifference. It is a fragrance which heats up on the body with time and which develops from an almost invisible fragrance, to one of the most beautiful deep, sweetly comforting perfume, thanks to the tonka and the amber notes.
To a more developed nose than mine, the opening notes will be described as fresh and floral with a hint of fruit. I don't get this at all, but that is not to say that it's not there, this is just my nose which has become less discerning as I have advanced in years.
The fragrance will waft under your nose all day long and is one which is a personal perfume, only to be shared with another as you lean over them or brush past them momentarily.

Planet_X
Planet_X

Easy to be mistaken between this one and original Absolu Rochas - love and treasure both bottles, this one was gifted to me by kind iamaround member, for which I am very thankful.
It is slightly softer, sweeter, slightly easier to pull off, despite the name Intense - its more on flowery/green side. natural-like bright jasmine note, not suffocating, but just about right for sensuality blended with dusky-slightly bitter fig leaf, love from me.

candymarie
candymarie

I used to love this, thought it was a spicier, very Addict-esque version of the original, which I love. I just revisited it again after several months and now the orange blossom is drowning out the other notes completely, and I'm just not feelin' it. Maybe I'll wait another several months and try again. :-)

Bandit
Bandit

This one is for the Roma, Shalimar or Must lovers (which I am not, unfortunately). It's near the original Absolu, but a little tamer and with an additional orangy-citrus accord, which I don't care for too much.

I hope, that I can stand the resemblance with the famous three. It scratches on the edge of what I cannot stand in those, but we'll see.

Alas, I like the original Absolu better.

puppynose
puppynose

Shouldn't have opted for a blind buy! I really enjoy the original, but this has a note which I find repulsive and which is prominent- even dominant from the start and is the last note remaining at the end. I just drowns out and ruins any other pleasant aspects of the scent. It's not "play dough" or rubber doggy bone fake vanilla, it's not coumarin, but some sort of deep nauseating (to me) fake tonka/vanilla hybrid like the note that I can't stomach in Krazy Krizia. if you like Krazy, I don't know if you'll like this, but at least you won't dislike that component which I can not tolerate. As with the original Absolu, the bottle is so cute and feels so good in the palm of my hand, and the lid snaps securely with a satisfying click - so many perfumes seem to have loose poorly secured caps- too bad this is not for me.

ticalica
ticalica

This just makes me confused!
I still can't make up my mind to whether I like it or not!
The only reason I do not find myself attracted to this is due to the masculine factor in it...

Would have loved it had it not been so masculine!

BIG
BIG

It's dryer than the original and i can smell the amber floating above my skin.

Guest_Evel
Guest_Evel

I own the original version of Absolu and this one. I prefer this one, but certaily not because its ' intense ' at all. In fact, i find this version more soft then the original. You def.smell these are sisters, but the original is more pronounced and has better staying power.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Absolu Intense Simply Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rochas Absolu Intense Simply Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Absolu Intense Simply Red by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Absolu Intense Simply Red by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.