Designers » R S » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Aquawoman Rochas for women
dislike

marine
tropical
Aquawoman Rochas for women Pictures Aquawoman Rochas for women Pictures Aquawoman Rochas for women Pictures

Launched in 2002 as a match for the perfume Aquaman, Aquawoman is a romantic, floral and aquatic composition. Designer Michael Almairac created the top notes of fresh marine accords, gentle rose, mother of pearl and fresh sweet bergamot. The heart is exotic, with alumroot and rose. The base is made of mango tree, sensual musk and amber. This perfume is for women who dream of exotic island paradise where they could find peace and passion. The bottle is shaped like a turquoise blue fish and it comes as 50 ml and 100 ml edt. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac.

Sea water Bergamot Rose

Rose Lily Hibiscus

Musk Amber Mango

Aquawoman Fragrance Reviews

quency1
quency1

It was a real masterpiece. I am wondering why Rochas has discontined this very beautiful scent?
Dear Rochas , please resume it again ......

Ninolly
Ninolly

Great floral-marine fragrance, maybe the most interesting of all the time. 5 stars.

sandrajj

...Continued from my Post last week. So, I've been liberally spritzing this on for over a week, and yes I've spent waaaay too much for this. Unless I've been sorely duped by the seller and I've bought a dud, this Aquawoman is completely a joke. The only thing I can smell is faint salt water, and even that fades within the hour. For almost $200.00 I am sick, knowing what a great fragrance I could have had for that.
Very disappointed. This is the last of my Blind Buys, at least as recommended on this website. :(

sandrajj

Ordered this on Amazon and it arrived today. So far, what I'm getting is fresh, watery, oceanic...projection around a 6. Time will tell regarding Aquawoman's longevity. Something is telling me I paid waaaaay too much for this blind buy (I'll blame it all the rave reviews on Fragrantica!!)...to be continued...

Silvissi
Silvissi

Elegant, precious and intense as an eau de parfum, IMO the best ozonic perfum in the world. 10/10

samsoom
samsoom

Am so sad I look for it every where and I couldn't find it ???????? I don't know why roshas discontinued it !!!!!!!!

ginger68
ginger68

When the weather is bad and rainy and everything around me seems grey and sad, I need a fragrance that reminds me the sea.
Aquawoman is a very particular scent. I smell and I imagine ocean, freedom, a reef that has been covered wih salt, wild waves, wind. I dont't smell algues or fishes. It is pure freedom, in a elegant way. On my skin it's quite dry. A little beautiful masterpiece in the range of marine scents.

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

I reluctantly bought this last week, untested, and I am glad that I did.

I absolutely adore this scent!

When I spray this, it evokes images of an ocean breeze,wafting through windows on a hot summer day. The moment you smell this fragrance, you are left feeling instantly refreshed.

I don't understand why this scent was discontinued when there are so many other (vile) perfumes in the Rochas range.

aurigavr
aurigavr

This is one of the best ozonic/marine scent, a romantic sexy sophisticated freshness that takes you to those fruity hills over the sea.
This is niche!
A very hard-to-find fragrance...but a must have!!

Love it.

al.to
al.to

fruity marine!
fresh salty soul and fruity body.
Not trivial nor meaningless
for tshirt and jeans but also for something more sophisticated.

Sexy airy and happy-go-lucky

Collector's item!
buy it if you find!

if you are interested to have one of this contact me,i'm in Italy

svetlana.marochko.5
svetlana.marochko.5

8691ikim Please tell how much do you want for your aquawoman) I want to buy
my email is svetakonfeta07@list.ru.

marytane

All Russia also wants it back!!! Rochas please read and don't ignore our messages!))

chieli
chieli

I called every where asking for Rochas aquawoman and hoping to find even an old stock... :( .... I found BVL Aqua Marine for men instead. Does it resemble aquawoman in a way?

crnasilvac
crnasilvac

Please bring it back!!!

smfdiego
smfdiego

i just want this BAAAACK!

SavvytheFatty
SavvytheFatty

I recently helped my friend (who is much older than me) clean up his house. The house had nearly not been touched at all for two years. My friend's wife left a few years ago and left some of her things. I found a lot of cool old stuff including this perfume. I love the scent and have been wearing it every day since I found it. It is a lighter brighter scent that is acceptable for everyday use. It is airy and floral, sweet but not too sweet. I am disappointed to find out they discontinued this franfrance, especially since there wasn't a whole lot left when I found the bottle :(

lassie172
lassie172

for me it was fantastic in summer. i hope they will start sale it again..

busik
busik

Well, I finally got to him. The first 10 minutes, cool, frost, ozone. Sea resembles remotely. And then popped up in the memory, the smell that I've heard more than once. Wearing just did not wear, but I know it. And a male scent, obviously on me male notes issued does not want this to wear. Let's look at the notes, you see, and really gave Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani. So that's what it looks like! Similarly, almost one to one, Aquawoman a little thinner, and Acqua di Gio just with a touch of green herbs. No-o girls, I do not want to smell, Acqua di Gio is in the liver sits on every corner it.

RZ
RZ

One of the best fragrances i ever had............Clean, fresh, on me it was long lasting.......can sometimes be mistaken for a unisex fragrance which is perfectely ok since i'm not into overly feminine scents...It's a shame they stopped making that.....any idea where to get one?

This fragrance reminds a lot light floral Lumiere by Rochas, too, only this one is aquatic also.

Not my cup of tea.

bobo1
bobo1

The best aquatic ever. The only one I've loved.
One of the important notes(not listed) that gives it the special sea smell is "criste marine". And mango tree doesn't smell like mango fruit at all. The smell is dry and astringent.

qahtfa03
qahtfa03

I love it so much and i wander if there is any way to have it again or find its identical

marytane

It's the most beautiful scent. There is no scent like this. I wish I had it again :(

smellsogood
smellsogood

I bought this one mainly for its lovely bottle, which is a beautiful blue shell. Then a double bonus I really like the perfume as well. This is so fresh and breezy just like a day at the ocean, Rochas do watery scents so well,Eau de Rochas, is another example. Clean, refreshing and uplifting.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I can't get over that Rochas discontinued two of their fabulous fragrances, namely, Alchimie and Aquawoman.

Aquawoman is perhaps the best aquatic creation I have ever came across. The watery and floral notes entwine in a way to give you a taste of a real ocean water...

When I wear Aquawoman, I see myself sat down on the sea shore...

shells and pebbles get washed on and on by the ocean weaves...

the ocean foam is so cool and refreshing...

I hear seagulls and albatrosses dancing above the ocean surface...

I feel hot sand melting under my feet and the sun kissing my skin...

suddenly, I smell flowers...

I turn and open my eyes...

it is my beloved husband walking with a bunch of roses and lilies...

This is Aquawoman for me...

stanescu.alexandra
stanescu.alexandra

i love it so much, i whant to buy it, but since 2008 in Romania can`t find it anywhere, i am mad about it..please help me enyone,please.

cristinaloveu
cristinaloveu

so nice,so fresh and so romantic...i want it

Renia
Renia

didn't have this one. it's so fresh and sexy. one of my close friends signature. so i won't buy this one for my own. it always reminds me of her. so i will let her have it on her own. ;) better find another unique one. i'm armenian but live in iran. you can find it here in tehran. ;)

Rouu
Rouu

sea,feezzzz note ,aquatic and rosy touch !
thats wht i can say about Aquawoman, so fresh strange and clean note i cant get that mango note any where but its so fresh and great !!
i wear it about 5 years ago the bottle itself is so strange and attractive with that shell shaped
i consider it one o f the successful fragrances by Rochas !! i like that perfume

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

I am carried away by the beauty and aquatic freshness by Aqua Woman.

I can feel the warm rays of the sun warming my skin gently as the transparent blue beach water rushes and recedes.

A cool breeze carries tropical flowers and sweet salty spray in my hair. Little colorful fish are swimming around my feet as I walk through the shallow beach.

The notes of ocean, tender flowers, mild fruit and amber notes are so warm and cooling, like the sweet sea breeze

Ah....

zvoncica
zvoncica

Aquawoman is mariner on sailboat. Under the sun, in the middle of the blue eternal surface. Searching for favorable wind and cutting the sea. Proud like cruising seagull, and brisk as golden light reflecting the water. Masculine above all.

I asked a friend once what perfume are you wearing, he replied Aquawoman. We laughed. I think the answer would even be funnier if he was wearing Aquamen.

olyatko
olyatko

Reminds very much of Aqua Di Gio (for men) by Armany (which I like very much on my friend), but really never expected it in a female fragrance...That is why my descision to love Aquawoman or not is still in process. If I hadn't smelled Aqua di Gio pour homme, the answer would be definitely "Yes!". Now I just can say that I like it: it's fresh and quite comfort to wear, I wouldn't say it's too masculine...It is better to say that male fragrances similar to this one are just too feminine :)Kind of fresh aquatic fragrances, very popular these days, which cheap clones are very widespread unfortunately...:( Long-lasting enough. At least 6 hours on me.

I love this perfume as much as I love swimming!I swim regularly and I always wanted to know what perfume would match the times I'm diving to the turquoise water and I've found it!
though I'm not a sincere fan of sea notes,it's very well mixed in this one.it's a bit salt like ocean water,but it also has some lovely floral and aquatic notes that doesn't let it smell too salt.
it smells fresh,without being freezing.after about 5 minutes I think I can smell something like mint.exactly like blue mint gums that makes you fresh,whenever I smell my wrist I feel refreshed and chill.
the bottle says it all about this perfume and the color of bottle is just right.if you look at carefully there are some signs on the bottle that resemble to water waves.it's not just a typical summer fragrance.it can even be wore in colder months of year.
I see here that all of reviews are positive too and it seems that I wasn't the only one who adores it because I like swimming!I can't wait to take a bottle of it in my collection.I just hope I can find it.

guest_melisa
guest_melisa

Donde puedo conseguir el perfume de aquawoman de rochas,,,,me fascina,,,,,y ya no he podido encontrarlo,,,ayudenmeeee

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

firs smells like alcohol .... after you will have a cologne smell , very masculine smell , fresh , aquatic ... i'm in love with masculine , fresh -aquatic scents- but this one is not so great and you can feel a lot of lavender ... i don't know ...but on me doesn't last .... just max 20 minutes and after remains a memory of that cologne smell - cheap smell ....doesn't worth to buy

mellybee
mellybee

Did I already mention that Rochas is my favourite perfume house? Whatever they create it is a sheer masterpiece. I rely on their fragrances unseeingly or should I say unsniffedly?

Aquawoman was no exception. I loved it from the very first time I tried and thought I needed to own it. And then I came to the question: why on earth they have to discontinue the production of their best fragrances?

But to make a long story short the point is I am a proud owner of a bottle of Aquawoman by now.

The fragrance itself begins with a burst of aquatic accords (and it doesn't smell synthetic like in the most aquatic fragrances), followed by bergamot and leading to the listed note, faint rose. Although the notes listed in the heart are lily and rose, I detect only some indefinable flowery sweetness with some very light wood.
There is something extremely sexy about the drydown. I have to agree with those who mentioned the cologne resemblance. There is nothing particularly feminine about it to my nose and it certainly doesn't smell at all too masculine for a woman to wear either. It feels as sexy as wearing your beloved's shirt.

pmihova
pmihova

One can hardly believe that a perfume can smell so much like ... water. Salty, sea water, vacation, sunny beaches, a hint of bitterness to please my nose and amazing lasting power! Great summer perfume for sea holidays and evenings out on the boardwalk.

No comparison to Cool Water, which is just cheap, compared with Aquawoman.

mirror
mirror

Finally I found another fragrance I could fall in love with!
At first it reminded me of a romantic cologne my father used to wear but in a female version but then it has this fresh and aquatic (but not soapy!) note to it.
Unlike any other "blue"/aquatic perfumes this one really fits the underwater scenery. I have to admit it reminds me of the movie Into The Blue.

adussa
adussa

i receives it some years ago but i couln't wear it. to fresh and to masculine.

lucy77
lucy77

wow very long lasting, but its not so favorite of mine, nice scent though....nothing special

elm0505
elm0505

It's an aquatic scent that leaves no one indifferent, people will ask you what you're wearing! It's fresh and soft, with a slight fruity-floral accord, and you can really smell the sea breeze! It reminds me of those turquoise and endless Polynesian beaches...

Anji78
Anji78

This is such a distinctive, marine, refreshing scent. Great for the hot summer! Very long lasting. Just love it!
Unfortunately it's not manifactured any longer...

Enchantia
Enchantia

I love this scent but I can't seem to find it on the internet anymore. Does anyone know whether Rochas is still producing this fragrance?

Jaca
Jaca

Aquatic and strong, it's a great summer refreshment, very noticable on you

XSX
XSX

To all of you who are wondering about Aquawomen, I recommend it sincerely. I would consider this to be one of the most remarkable perfumes I have ever had - a real stunner. It is a true marine scent, but much much sharper then Cool Water and other ocean-themed fragrances, a little bit masculine (being very sharp and long lasting, like most of the male perfumes), but still a scent strictly for women.

I would never describe this as a subtle - It has all the qualities to get you in the center of the attention: overpowering but not offensive, sexy, sparkling and fresh.

I don't see romantic and quiet woman wearing this; it's for powerful and energetic ones only.Aquawomen has attitude and style. A real ego-boost :)

It's not only a great, refreshing summer scent; it can also be worn in cold days and the bottle is so gorgeous and classy. All of this makes it a five star perfume in my book. ;)

alina terec
alina terec

could somebody tell what other perfume this one resembles to? i'd like to make a picture of how exactly this smells. thanks

lavinia
lavinia

i have it myself...just adore it...the problem is i can't find it in spain..does anybody know a webpage where i could buy it???

guest_pippi
guest_pippi

I absolutely love it! tender, breezy,romantic, make's me alive!

Aquawoman by Rochas 4.11 out of 5 based on 219 ratings and 48 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Aquawoman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rochas Aquawoman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aquawoman by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aquawoman by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.