Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Desir Pour Femme Rochas for women
dislike

cacao
Desir Pour Femme Rochas for women Videos
Desir Pour Femme Rochas for women Pictures Desir Pour Femme Rochas for women Pictures Desir Pour Femme Rochas for women Pictures

Desir Pour Femme by Rochas is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Desir Pour Femme was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Quest International. Top notes are litchi, mandarin orange, wild strawberry and cassis; middle notes are casablanca lily, magnolia, freesia, peach and rose; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, dark chocolate and ambrette (musk mallow).

Litchi Mandarin Orange Wild Strawberry Cassis

Casablanca Lily Magnolia Freesia Peach Rose

Sandalwood Patchouli Dark Chocolate Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Desir Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

smellME
smellME

I really like this , however the reviews altogether might be to high of a praise for it.
What keeps me from really loving it is that it never really blooms or get warm on my skin, despite lovely flowers and strawberry.
I love the opening and the kind of cold lingering aroma all these notes createing together.
In the end it gets a little powdery and finally melt together in a harmony with the base notes.
Easy to wear , light - yes ..but not an ordinary flowerfruity!
This is truly special and a sure delight for us who like to wear ithese type of soft scents, cause it is soft but longlasting not weak and shortlived !

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

I'm with Passionata20 on this one, only I made the mistake of blind buying this based on all the other raving reviews.
It's not terrible, but it just doesn't work for me.

I got a huge blast of alcohol upon first spray, which stunned me. It honestly burned my nose. After about a minute, the alcohol calmed and the scent went straight into smelling like sour litchi and rose. Sadly, I got no strawberry whatsoever and that was the whole reason I purchased this. I'm crushed.

It really never evolved into much else. From the start, there is an underlying bitterness from either the chocolate or the patchouli that never goes away. Maybe that's what my nose was picking up on most and distorting the rest? Not sure.
It wasn't sweet to me, it was a light, bitter rose citrus.

I wish I could have loved it like the others here. Just goes to show how different body chemistry can effect a perfume.

insolence
insolence

Oh this is a fairy tale. It's like having a date in a rose garden in a late spring day. He is late, so you are eating fresh, sugared strawberries and thinking about him. And when he comes at last, you realize you are starting to fall in love with him, with the spring, with the sun...

It is the sunniest and happiest strawberry scent I've ever known. It's not powdered as it is in Valentina. Desir is delicious, sweet yet fresh, positive and maybe even romantic. Very well balanced with litchi and citruses, so it would not turn out sickly sweet.

My skin hates chocolate, but this note is muted with patchouli which I adore in Desir. Patchouli does not stand out, it's just there to add some complexity.

On me Desir does not smell 'quite and innocent', it's almost as delicious as Miss Dior Edp from 2010. I'm not saying Desir is elegant chypre, but it smells french, sunny and sexy. I want you, Desir!

Aiant
Aiant

When i want to feel me like an angel, or like an innocent girl; when my spirit needs a pure fragrance for to remind far times, i have in a special place, my "lights perfumes" because in general i prefer the deep, luxury and strong juices. Well, all woman have a days like this, or one for to love in kindness... or dress like a lamb, hehe
It's sublime, fresh, juicy, and a little sweet, maybe similar to Innocent Rock by TM, but without the grapes; not so much longevity, not big sillage, but great creation, different of the others Rochas; for to use in day or summer. Kind regards!

sissu
sissu

My god this is beautiful! Fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate with whiffs of clean rose petals,magnolia and fresh litchi on the side. Not gourmand though. So tender and fragile even. I usually do not like chocolate in perfume but in Desir it is simply done to perfection. Here it's more of a light milk chocolate rather than bitter dark chocolate.This fume is soft, sweet, sexy and innocent at the same time. My new absolute favorite and I have to say the best blind buy ever! I think I will make this masterpiece my new signature scent.

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

Another perfume gem hidden amongst the Fragrantica Database that needs a overwhelming desire to be recognised & duly noted. This is really fresh & clean smelling with a tropical strawberry fruity punch to it but equally tender and poetic. I find this perfume light & enjoyable to wear, actually has good lasting power & somewhat romantic because of the rose. Personally i don't find Desir similar to Chanel Allure as Desir is a very unique fragrance.There is only a few perfume's that i can't help but smell my wrists and this is one of them, odd though i feel calm when wearing it. I feel sorry for perfume's of this unique quality they are few and far between when it comes to stockists really need to search for this Masterpiece! but worth it.

Talia
Talia

Such a happy, optimistic, careless scent! Better than any aromatherapy product as a cur against depression and anxiety. Maybe because of all those strawberries and chocolate, and something else – pure magic!Love it,love it!

PerfumeWhore
PerfumeWhore

I blind bought this baby. I love it so much. I have personally fallen this way for a perfume only three times in my life. Never did I expect to be swept away like that a fourth time...
I totally agree with JazzBirdSinger.
This is a perfect blend.
It walks with you.
It lives with you.
It evolves with you.
It breathes with you.
Its your ethereal aura.

EDIT: It has been 2 weeks since my review and my scarf still smells of Désir as if its been just sprayed. Goes to tell you lasting power!

Kae
Kae

Not lasting, it fades out in maybe 3 to 4 hours...and it smells like roses to me witch i detest...the only thing that comforts me is the brand, unfortunatelly i've got a bad review before buying it. However, feels nice during summer...

passionata20
passionata20

Thanks God i have tried it today in store before buying it. This is a complete dissapointment to me, very very light fragrance, just like a dilluted strawberry juice. I had to sniff really close to my wrist to smell a bit of it. It was an EDT. Nothing memorable, it becomes more prominent after 20 minutes, but at the same time it becomes not that pleasant at all (must be the dark chocolate combined with rose, not a good companionship). All the notes here are way too light and airy, maybe it would be good on the hot summer day, but i am not going to add this to my other perfumes. I would really call this a complete waste of money, even though it can be bought really cheap online. Dissapointment from Rochas this time.
UPDATE: Someone after me has commemnted that it smells for 2 weeks on the scarf, and that might do the trick for this fragrance, but on the skin (my skin and i can pull almost any fragrance without any problem) it has very weak lasting power and sillage.

lots of strawberry!I laso smell something like green apple that doesn't exist in the notes,but is very dominant to my nose.
the bad point about this perfume is that it's extremly light,fades away easily,without any radiance.in fact it smells like Still by J LO,but still is much better than this one and stays hours on skin.
rochas has much better perfumes to offer than this one.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Not bad at all . but to me very ordinary. Pretty fruty, deliciosly light flowers ,Reminds me of John varvatos .but less strong ,
this is like a soft brush on the skin a warm summerday. fruty and uplifting, tender and mild , i can not see this harming anybody.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

desir....desire...i understand your elusive game with thsi perfume.....
taken as an allegory trip to understand the meaning of both...
you start with a look....the beautiful soft hypnotic pink...i pick up the bottle, and am surprised at how heavy you are....a foreshadowing of what is to come?
then i tease--smell the bottle first before i spray....
you touch my skin with a soft breath....
rub my wrists adoringly so my skin absorbs you
i lean in and breathe you in again, this time my heart races as i lean in
a soft whisper, a brush of a rose petal....
please let this not be it, desir, i want more....
and so my wanting more of you--my desir--grows,
and you comply sweet one, you grow bolder with sweet cherry blossoms,
no surprise desir would smell like the ancient symbol of fertility
you are true to your name... what starts with an innocent gaze has turned into a heart racing passionate embrace

Martyna
Martyna

My first blind buy ever and I cannot say it was a complete disappointment but unfortunately no fireworks either. I have noticed it shares a lot of notes with Boss Femme which happens to take a wonderful, sophisticated turn on my skin to the extent that people are surprised this is what I'm wearing, so I hoped Desir might also have an unexpected twist to it. Unfortunately there was no special interaction and Desir stayed on my skin just as it was in the bottle: fruity-sweet, girly, very 'pink', simply nice. Given the list of notes I expected a bit more depth but I suppose that my chemistry just doesn't bring out the best of it and that is the reason why it smells so unoriginal and familiar. I will keep trying though in hope that I will figure out a way to experience the full bouquet of this perfume. And maybe it will become more intense and long-lasting too because at the moment I would need to keep reapplying it every 3 hours or so. Or I'll just swap if my efforts fail ;)
In general a good scent for me but I just wish it was a bit less 'girly' and more 'feminine' as I admit that the lovely advert and design of the rather minimalistic, 'cold' bottle had given me an impression of something more sophisticated. Maybe if I keep trying my wish will come true.

kerini
kerini

I don't care much for the opening. A lot of litchi with a hint of black currant.

Soon the fragrance turns into a very soft floral with magnolia, lily and peach. Quite sweet but alright since it's really toned down. I have a distinct feeling though that this would give me a headache if it was stronger.

Later it morphs into a subtle rose scent with something sombre underneath that gets deeper until I recognize it as dark chocolate and patchouli. Sometime during that phase I catch a whiff of freesia as well. That part is kind of interesting but not enough so to keep the bottle.

The ambery dry-down fades away after about 8 hours.

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

Delicious! I tested it when it came out but for one reason or another never bought it. But I definitely will soon!

baby_Jane
baby_Jane

Today I got my Desir. It starts as many fresh flower aromas, but now changed to Floral Aquatic and very airy fragrance.sitting pretty close to the skin, but i still happy to use it this summer. Very discreet fragrance

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i don't find desir ordinary, but i don't find it original or intense either. nevertheless, i like to wear it on an all day ocasion. and it does have the dry down of chanel allure...

Aysu
Aysu

I don't know why but it looked like a very ordinary one to me, from its shelf.. Tried couple of perfumes at that day and Desir was one of them. At the end of the day, most of the new generic fruity sweet perfumes quickly faded away from my skin, but Desir stayed on my wrist all night.. Looking at the notes, it sounds like fruity florals, with some sweet notes in the base but in reality it is not.. It smells quite serious and not too sweet at all, and complicated composition reminded me the dry down of Allure, this is how it makes me feel. Nice fragrance and it is worth buying.

ruxxy
ruxxy

This is a cute and quiet perfume, doesn't really help you get out of the floral-fruity mob. Its top and heart notes mix in an harmonious way, which i cannot say about the base notes: the sandalwood and patchouli could be accepted in a floral-fruity, but the chocolate is from a different painting, it is certainly misplaced in such a perfume, in my opinion.

ophelia
ophelia

A delicate, hidden desire:
between the innocence of peach & the drama touch of dark chocolate... Really tender. I just wonder is it longlasting?...

Desir Pour Femme by Rochas 3.61 out of 5 based on 111 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Desir Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rochas Desir Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Desir Pour Femme by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Desir Pour Femme by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.