Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Desir Pour Homme Rochas for men
dislike

cacao
Desir Pour Homme Rochas for men Videos
Desir Pour Homme Rochas for men Pictures Desir Pour Homme Rochas for men Pictures

Desir Pour Homme by Rochas is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Desir Pour Homme was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Quest International. Top notes are grapefruit, anise and bitter orange; middle notes are cacao and cardamom; base notes are vanilla, cashmere wood and cedar.

Grapefruit Anise Bitter Orange

Cacao Cardamom

Vanilla Cashmere Wood Cedar

Vanille Insensee
Mauboussin Pour Lui

Desir Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

Jassar
Jassar

Let a chocolate bar melt in an ashtray and you have the idea. The cedar in this is very synthetic and ashy. I had high hopes but was let down.

birkanalayci
birkanalayci

The one that does not deserve discontinuance. I miss it (probably my ex girlfriend too) LOL

mista majestic
mista majestic

First shot out of the bottle initially seems quite alcoholic with a big punch of cacao. The alcohol very quickly drops away to reveal a luscious clean, sweet but no way gourmand scent, still with a huge dollop of cacao. After 20 minutes it changes all together into what I can only describe as a more refined version of Boss Bottled...this lasts for another 20 mins then settles into a very long lasting skin scent..I could easily smell it on me the next day.. It's not a projection monster, I don't think you'd want it to be, but it is very interesting and worth every penny of the £20/100ml I paid for it. To me the note selections people have made are bang on, but it does almost seem like two fragrances in one!

mrluctoretemergo
mrluctoretemergo

ok désir pour homme...here we go

I have to change my former review because......IT IS A BABE/LADY MAGNET !!

this here is a somewhat version of my old review but already kinder than the first one although the first one wasn't that harsh...

"let's say for starters that it's a good fragrance - it's not a gourmand thing but a fresh manly edt that 2 me resembles ungaro III but i don't know why...exactly...it has been a while since i've smelled Ungaro III but to me the vibe is the same and that vibe is warm, sweet and manly..."

BUT NOW......

Let's just say that the ratio price vs female compliments is unbeatable in my personal collection (if this is proper english).

The difference with a few months ago...give it some time to settle down...and enjoy ...

oh yeah and notes...cacao and vanilla that are gently/softly alcoholised and result in a warm manly edt

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Desir de Rochas is a fresh cacao based fragrance. It starts with a citrusy fragrance followed by cacao and vanilla. It is perfect for the office because it is gentle and not loud. It is very underrated, it is classy and a gentlemen's cologne.

bossontherun
bossontherun

This is no doubt the best Fresh Cacao based fragrance on the market so far. Suitable for a sensual yet elegant gentlement, no boy-ish whatsoever!

Maodo
Maodo

Sexy. Modest. Seductive. Not loud, but whispering. For a man who doesn't have to shout to be heard. Sorry, I mean smelled.

Raymez.Ghaith
Raymez.Ghaith

Amazing purfume I just love it!!

bugmenot2
bugmenot2

im not sure if my sample is dated but it smells like ash tray :( + some dry cacao and citrus , it statys close to skin , is it the worst of Rochas perfumes or what? dont buy blindly sample first

svillatoro

Make sure you have an original one because this edt lasts all day long....

kizz_man
kizz_man

What is this really!!!! I can't type word Describe this : elegant......Passion.....unique...Sexy.....to much desire Inside this bottle. I find Cedar + Wood some cacao A wonderful mix.
Really if I don't have Problem with Longevity maybe I Choose this 2 be my Signature scent , I wish They have intense or A condensed version.
I owne rochas man Lettel sweet loool!!!! but Its ok Stilll good one ,but when I Smelt this one, no way I start Respect rochas and love more and more.

samihardanian
samihardanian

One of the best perfumes that i ever had.

Voile
Voile

It's delicious. On my skin after a brief time becomes a warm, green, metered cedar. I thought on first sampling that it was a Verry Irresistible knock off, but I was sure wrong. Definitely a forrest animal scent!

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

It must be my body chemistry then, all I got was a bland citrusy top note, and very light woods. It dissapeared in a flash on my skin. This would have been a complete waste of money. I was looking forwards to smelling the cacao and vanilla but if it was there then I definately could not smell it.

Redpula
Redpula

I had a fragrance skin test this afternoon. Oh man this frag, I would say is a "Magician" . the blast of top notes is like Givenchy Very Irresistible but sweeter. Givenchy V.I. is pure dark chocolate but both are amazing in my skin and nose. As Givenchy V.I. continuous to be strong by the heart, Rochas Desir slowly becomes tame, hiding its cacao note but the rest of the notes maintains its wonder. As Givenchy V.I. cacao scent slowly fades at the dry down, a light Gucci Envy scent comes out, very sexy.
But I was surprised by the dry down of Rochas Desir, the hidden cacao slowly comes back exuding a unique amazing manly intimate scent that is so yummy. Again, in my skin, both Givenchy V.I. and Rochas Desir are masterpieces.

Bottom Line: Rochas Desir is a Buy! Has an impressive longevity although it stays close to the skin, a moderate and balanced sweeter dark chocolate projection at the top, surprising wow factor dry down (the magical moment) and captivating over all. Once you 2-3 sprays it, its magical and never cloying. Women will love smelling it on you right after the burst and more on the dry down. A great achievement from the designer of marvelous Rochas Man. In fact, I love this more than RM. Plus, its way cheaper and again, whew! Magical! oh and btw, this frag isn't too sweet like Paco Rabanne Ultrared (another impressive dry down performer frag) during the initial spray up to the heart. Cheers!

antonpan
antonpan

This is a smooth and more versatile version of Gucci Pour Homme II with an amazing cacao in the opening. The tobacco note here is similar to that in Gucci and has a cherry vibe. Beautiful fragrance.

highdef
highdef

This one I would classify It to be a great date scent,
for a intimate ocassion with your special lady. projection Is more close to the skin,It didnt project enough for other people to smell It on me, with that said It is a pleasent smell, the cacao is well done in this, I can smell chocalate from top to bottom,It has a little sweetness to it, but its never offensive.

gourmandish, slightly spicey slighty fresh.

I would recomend this as a great night time, intimate occasion scent.

reminds me of a hugo boss type fragrance

shark
shark

one of the most underestimated fragrances ... I've seen a lot of places fragrant "champion" down the carpet ... and cocoa is intoxicating touch of cardamom makes it opssa be used day or night, without making it a versatile offend people ... I love it!

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

Very underrated fragrance that seems to hide under the radar. Sweet,sultry and with a warmth that begs someone special to come just that little bit closer.It makes a great evening fragrance especially in the winter. If Rochas had spent a little more on the quality to keep in step with their heritage then this would go down as an absolute classic.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Lately I've had an excessive taste for caoco, so I decided to feed my addiction with the perfect "Desir." The launch of my experience began with a citrus burst, brushed with anise. Gradual vanilla, building by the second and richened by caoco and sensual woods. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I almost wish it were an Eau de Parfum. For me, it's nearly as satisfying as Dior Homme only the volume is leveled down a notch. Worthy of a blind purchase.

sawyer82
sawyer82

Great top and middle notes. The cacao note during the first 5 is incredible.. Then.. the vanilla appears making this scent very sweet and gourmand. I'm not a fan of vanilla, but I must admit this is a grat frag. Very soft and close to skin.

BIG
BIG

this is pure delight!!!! one of my favorite scents!!!

svillatoro

If you like sweet fragrances this is a very good choice...I compare this to PR Ultrared and Givenchy Very Irresistable. The drydown is awesome

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Désir de Rochas starts citric, but soon it becomes dry with the cacao and wood notes. The impression is that it's very similar to Versace Man. On my skin, I get a very strong and long lasting tabacco note, although it is not listed within the official notes. Maybe this impression is created by the combination of the cardamom and cashmere wood notes.

Anyway, a great perfume, perfect for some intimate and sophisticated moments.

ropname
ropname

Just today i smelled this at a shop. Didn't use it on my skin, but on bloter it was like this:

At first snif i felt a pleasing scent, citric (more orange than grapef.), sweet and i think i felt some cacao too. The scent was a slight dry, like cacao note.
The next sniff i took from bloter was after ~2h, so i skipped the heart. But the base is wonderfull. The combination of wood with vanilla here took me by surprise in a pleasant way. The base being a woody one, but the vanilla adds comfort and "a special touch". Also i felt cardamon spice here.

A rly enjoyable fragrance, just hope on skin it the same, or better :P.

Desir Pour Homme by Rochas 4.18 out of 5 based on 99 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Desir Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rochas Desir Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Desir Pour Homme by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Desir Pour Homme by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.