Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Eau Sensuelle Rochas for women

Eau Sensuelle Rochas for women
dislike

tropical

Eau Sensuelle was presented in 2009, as a successor of Eau de Rochas. It is composed of citrusy zests of red orange, bergamot and mango, along with a floral wave of Indian Sambac jasmine and powdery orris root. A romantic, spicy trail introduces accords of dried fruit, pink pepper and sensual, white musk. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml (1.7 and 3.4 oz) EDT. Perfumer of this edition is Jean-Michel Duriez.

Blood Orange Bergamot Mango

Jasmine Orris Root Orange Blossom

Dried Fruits Pink Pepper Musk

Armani Code Luna

Eau Sensuelle Fragrance Reviews

Emma0714
Emma0714

Let me first put in that the aesthetics of this bottle is beyond gorgeous. I get this kind of "french flat" feeling, like in the "Amelie" movie, when she is putting on the colonge and drops the stopper? Yes?

But back to the fragrance it self. When I bought this, I was weighing between this one or "Dolce Gabbana L'imperatrice" (I decided later I needed them both though, lol) as a summer fragrance. This one made it because of it's freshness. It's not sweet. It's citrus-y. But it's not tart. It's fruity. But again, not sweet. I get the jasmine. I get the mango. It's like a fresh-spicy-fruity floral. But not sweet. I can not repeat myself enough. Pink pepper-bergamot-citrusy. But not cloying or sweet. Not sweet.

The longevity of this is suprisingly good as well, for beeing a citrus. Sprayed it on me last night and could still find it there when I woke up.

Veroronnieronron

Just got another bottle of this, 220ml on Amazon. I missed it so much! It doesn´t have a spray, though, but its beautiful. Nothing quite compares and I keep telling people "Smell me!" Only those I know well, though, haha.

sissu
sissu

This is the freshest most uplifting perfume I have ever smelled! But mind you, also sensual to a certain degree. A good mix I would say. A very joyful and happy scent indeed and has honest to god anti-depressant qualities to it. Has decent sillage and lasts ages on the skin also, which is always a plus! Pure perfection :)

This is sooo nice, I remember wearing it, and walking in the wind, and that perfect light fluffy smell would be around me, lovely!!
It is warm and juicy at the same time, it has a certain fizziness yet isn't overdone in the citrus department..it is modern yet timeless...romantic and outdoorsy..nice nice creation!!

smellME
smellME

Been wanting this a while, only from sniffing /wearing it once... though.
It is starting off with a lot of Blood orange on me, the mango comes later.
I am surprized not to find anis or liquorice here, its the same feeling when wearing Armani code luna. I realize now its the blood orange
and in luna bitter orange creating anise to my nose,
strange but at the same time lovely...
Had a hard time detecting the jasmine but the orange flower tuned in very well and red pepper as all pepper, is to me lovely and just adds the right amount of sting to every formula its in.
The orris and musk makes it powdéry enough, without overdoing it.
This to me resembles Armani Code Luna very much, but it has a higher kind of warmth, where luna is colder,but has
a more exclusive base, if asking me,...
Overall a nice, warm and a little different scent.
If you prefer Luna or Eau sensuelle, is for you to say !
8/10 smell
6/10 sillage
8/ 10 longevity
This is something inbetween love and like for me.
Wearable both day / evening

QK
QK

Very nice warm and elegant but at the same time light
Perfecto!!

mediterranean
mediterranean

You know, sometimes when you find a diamond, you have doubts, is it true? Has it been love at first sight? Specially when you are used to being deceipt.
I smelt this a few months ago,as a lover of the traditional Eau de Rochas I was reluctant at first to accept there was something as good in the same brand,but a few weeks ago I smelt it in some big stores in Bilbao on a middle aged woman. I could have followed her for milles. God her smell was gorgeous, so elegant!

And finally I was conviced. An only brand can have two diamonds at the same time. Lovely and seductive, how much I love it! Keep your faith!

onimoka
onimoka

L O V E I T !!!
In my opinion, the opening is very much like "Forever and Ever Dior". Aromatic & romantic fragrance.

Necabel
Necabel

Me parece un perfume muy cálido y sensual. Creo que funciona mejor en primavera y otoño. Su durabilidad en la piel es buena.

***

It seems a very warm and sensual perfume. I think it works best in spring and autumn. Its durability in the skin is good.

This is a bit like fruit water. Fruity, sweet, not very strong but not too weak either. I just couldn't find anything special in it.

Veroronnieronron

This fragrance has been so quiet! I think you can only get in in France, and Im running out. Tragedy! Theres an add for it in the Spain edition of Hello! magazine.

Follow my beauty blog in spanish! esunbellodia.blogspot.com

My most recent post is about essential oils and I have a haul page. Ive been trying out products by corean brand Missha.

Endymion
Endymion

What a failure again from the gorgeous house of Rochas!
This release falls under the same miserable destiny as with Rochas Soleil.
Both these "recent" releases from the house didn't get ANY attention. A very minimal marketing promotion and minimal distribution. I haven't seen it in any store!
Why the hell they release anything if they don't even try make it noticed at all?
It's obvious that these Rochas fragrances won't sell so they will be discontinued after 2-3 years of their release if people are not even aware of them (no marketing, no distrubtion). This stupid managing of a once great house - and discontinuing 80% of its fragrance portfolio!!! - just makes me MAD!

Veroronnieronron

Yay! I got it! This fragrance has some pizzaz. Theres a certain soapiness to it, like The Body Shop soap bars in Satsuma. The very first spritz has an earthy edge which I suppose is the orris root. Then theres orange with a smidge of bitterness. Theres something sweet about it, but I wouldnt really put it down to the jasmine and I don´t really smell mango either. Maybe its artificial mango, I don´t know. Ive never smelled pink pepper all on its own, so I don´t know if I smell it or not, but there is a certain spiciness. Ok, if you take a continuous sniff, it gives your brain enough time to detect the jasmine, but this isn´t an obviously flowery perfume. If you don´t wait for it, it just smells like a cheerful citrus, reminiscent of orange sorbet.
All in all, me like-e very mucho!

milkyway
milkyway

i was given a sample of it in Paris last summer..im pretty sure its been available in big department stores for a while now too..
it's a really nice,sensual 'quality' perfume id say, but not a classic..it has a very nice fresh opening with a little zest to it, and you can really test mango. delicious!..it gets a bit drier and deeper as time passes by, and orris root comes out significantly..im a big fan of pink pepper in perfumes, so this was a pleasant surprise to me. pink pepper and dried fruits make it smell even more delicious.
i think that those who like dior cherie/ coco madmoiselle/ jean by lanvin and so on will enjoy this juice. its delicious, playful and fresh. however, if you like slightly deeper and darker scents you may be left a little dissapointed..

Eau Sensuelle by Rochas 4.20 out of 5 based on 105 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Eau Sensuelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rochas Eau Sensuelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Sensuelle by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Sensuelle by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.