Designers » R S » « Groups

Eau de Rochas Fraiche Rochas for women

Eau de Rochas Fraiche Rochas for women
dislike

Eau de Rochas Fraiche by Rochas is a fragrance for women. Eau de Rochas Fraiche was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Michel Duriez. Top notes are bergamot and water notes; middle notes are white flowers, iris and liatris; base notes are musk and oak moss.

Bergamot Water Notes

White Flowers iris Liatris

Musk oak moss

Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes

Eau de Rochas Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

smellsogood
smellsogood

Out of all the flankers in the Rochas Eau range, this is the one that is truly the child of the original. The similarities are immediate, but with this one there is a tiny, for me anyway, floral componant to it and I think it does actually wear longer than the original, which I reviewed some time ago. I like it, if you have one you probably will find the other a bit redundant, but as I got it at a steep discount, £13 100mls, I'm happy.

Napsu
Napsu

Promising freshness at the beginning. Turned quickly very white floral on me and later into soapy and clean scent. Because the middle scent I didn't feel comfortable with this, it was too sharp. Like I was wearing someone else's perfume. Fresh, clean, sharp and dry scent.
It isn't bad it just wasn't mine to keep... I should learn to not buy so quickly.

wprofumo
wprofumo

I have worn the original Eau de Rochas for ever, but it is very hard to find now.

Would I like EdeR Fraiche? Would like to know opinions.

Thaxter
Thaxter

I ordered a bottle of this quite by accident, confusing it with the original eau Rochas, but I find I like this fragrance quite a lot, for different reasons. Unlike Eau de Rochas this lasts for an evening. Sillage, while not overpowering, is distinct. Opens with lime and softens into various shades -- last night I really felt the watery aquatics and this morning it is more of a spicy middle note. Its later dry down is soft with musk and I felt, warm vanilla, though I don't see it on the notes list. This is really a terrific day and evening fragrance, entrancing, discreet, comfortable.

amelie
amelie

What is the secret of this fragrance, whether the notes of bergamot and iris, or something else? Beautiful so fresh, like morning breeze.
Incredibly reminiscent of Les Cascades Songe d'Iris, but still fresher, sharper, with pronounced notes of bergamot and iris; at the first moment it seems as if it's a lighter version, but actually it's quite a long lasting fragrance that has a sharpness of an aldehyde, although there's no retro touch.
Elegant, though somewhat unusual as it lacks something that would make it more memorable...a bit distant too. If you already have Les Cascades, then you really shouldn't buy Fraiche, but if you are looking for cool refreshment that lasts longer than just a few minutes you should definitely try, it might surprise you with its energy, actually floral fresh as dew in the early morning.

I have admired Rochas for a very long time and it often does not take a whole lot more than bergamot and musk to please me. Therefore I'm sad to say that Eau Fraîche disappoints me although I normally enjoy all the notes listed.

I find Eau Fraîche somewhat unsophisticated -- a bit too sharp, strong and crude. It's as if Rochas had let the scent out of the laboratory a bit too early; how I wish they had finetuned it ever so slightly before launch.

It's obviously intended as a summer scent and maybe I have tried it in too cold weather. Hopefully I will be more impressed on a hot day.

fresie
fresie

I like this fragrance.at the beginning it smells very fresh and a bit soapy.i smell gentle white flowers and bergamot in a light clean way.

after one hour it turn into a airy,watery scent.it reminds me of a sea breeze.

but i would not say that it is a typical oceanic fragrance.

very enjoyable for hot summer days.

Matin
Matin

This type of compositions definitively are not for my, cause theirs discomfort. Not if it owes to the strong exit of the bergamota, or rather to this one combined with the white flowers, but it turns out to be to me too intense and troublesome.

It is not an evil perfume only this composition is impossible for my nose.

Just returned from France and bought the perfume. Wonderful! Fresh!
A must have.

Lottis
Lottis

Can anyone try this?
Would be nice to hear something about it. It seems to be nice.
I can not find it here in Sweden ... yet. Should I take a chance buying it online?

Eau de Rochas Fraiche by Rochas 3.42 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 10 user reviews

Rochas Eau De Rochas Fraiche Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Rochas Eau De Rochas Fraiche Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Rochas Eau De Rochas Fraiche Eau De Toilette Spray 220ml 7.4oz
Rochas Eau De Rochas Fraiche Eau De Toilette Spray 220ml 7.4oz
Gift Set 3.3oz
Rochas Eau De Rochas Fraiche Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz Body Lotion 150ml 5oz 2pcs
Eau De Rochas Fraiche Cologne by Rochas, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Eau De Rochas Fraiche Cologne by Rochas, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Eau De Rochas Fraiche Perfume by Rochas, 7.4 oz Eau De Toilette for Women
Eau De Rochas Fraiche Perfume by Rochas, 7.4 oz Eau De Toilette for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Eau de Rochas Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rochas Eau de Rochas Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Rochas Fraiche by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Rochas Fraiche by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.