Designers » R S » « Groups

Eau de Rochas Homme Rochas for men

Eau de Rochas Homme Rochas for men
dislike

Eau de Rochas Homme Rochas for men Pictures Eau de Rochas Homme Rochas for men Pictures Eau de Rochas Homme Rochas for men Pictures

Eau de Rochas Homme by Rochas is a fragrance for men. Eau de Rochas Homme was launched in 1993. The nose behind this fragrance is Nicolas Mamounas. Top notes are aldehydes, lime, mandarin orange, basil, lemon verbena, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are coriander, carnation, violet, freesia, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and wild rose; base notes are amber, musk, oakmoss, vetiver and cedar.

Aldehydes Lime Mandarin Orange Basil Lemon Verbena Bergamot Lemon

Coriander Carnation Violet Freesia Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Wild Rose

Amber Musk Oakmoss Vetiver Cedar

Eau de Rochas Homme Fragrance Reviews

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

For several years I've been contemplating whether I should have this fragrance or not! The other day, I finally came across a tester bottle which caught my attention and when I sprayed it on my skin it did last for 6-8hrs and I'm glad I bought it....its a real bright citrus/herbal/floral scent fabulous for spring/summer days.
As soon as you spray it on your skin, you will enjoy the warm zesty aroma of lemon/bergamot. To make it really enjoyable, verbena was added which gives that punch and makes it absolutely amazing aromatic juice.
The heart of this frag is a combo of floral/woodsy notes starting with freesia, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose. Vetiver, oakmoss and cedar gives it a slightly herbal scent.
Because I have a tester I found that longevity and Silage are both very good..at least 6hrs.
Overall view,
This fragrance is perfect during day/night and non offensive. It's an excellent fragrance.... VERY FRESH, youthful and appealing. I don't feel it's a overwhelming as some summer fragrances can be heavy.
If you want to wear a frag that is suitable for any occasion during the spring and summer months...I gives this one two thumbs up....EXCELLENT!
Rating this...8.5/10...☆☆☆☆
If you want to simplify this fragrance down to one single note it's TOTALLY VERBENA..love it!!!!

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

An appealing classic citrus fragrance. Remind me of the opening of eau sauvage in a lighter intrepretation.

Very nice to use at home after a shower of before going to bed.

IMsooKool4Real
IMsooKool4Real

Eau De Rochas is a mainstay in the Rochas Homme line. There aren't many masculine fragrances in the line considering how long it's been around, but one thing you can depend on with Rochas is confidence and originality. You'll either like it or hate it in most cases and you won't find to many fragrances that smell like them.

The opening has a simple, straightforward and fresh sweet lemon citrus with a tart lime note and a soft herbal undercurrent which gives it depth and balance. It mellows down quickly into a jasmine tinted herbal, lightly woody/vetiver fragrance with just enough aldehyde buzz and oakmoss sweetness to tie it loosely to it's throwback roots.

The verbana along with the the herbal undercurrent manage to prolong the essence of the nice citrus opening well into the mid-notes.

The jasmine note is more noticeable in the mid-notes and is well complimented by a fresh herbal accord with a prominent basil note. I think the Verbena/Jasmine/Herbal Galbanum/Basil pairing is what makes this one enjoyable for me. I think the Galbanum helps to push this more to the masculine side by lending that barely perceptible bitter leafy note which tames the mellow sweetness.

The mid-notes transition softly into the dry woods which are soft and comfortable with a nice vetiver similar to the mellow pencil shaving drydown of Lalique Blanche and an herbal sweet note that is soft yet noticeable.

Overall, a nice, fresh fragrance and an interesting take on a traditional cologne.

smellysock
smellysock

Glad I bought a hundred milliliter bottle of this, otherwise I would've run out of it sooner than I would have liked. I feel good when I wear this fragrance, really good. That is an easy five out of five.

Maodo
Maodo

I fully agree with the sharp review of Flannelman below. And beside that this perfume is an example of how gentle men-perfumes can be, without being feminine. It's fresh, sunny, and tender. There's citrus, there is wood, there are flowers. All of it together makes a sublime combination. I love it on my husband.

jayfkay
jayfkay

the choice of citrus fruits is very unorthodox here, not exactly my favourite from the get go, but certainly a grower. a more aggressive, mature citrus if you will, not so much a light-hearted, happy and jumpy scent to me.

fuggerone
fuggerone

could be a great masterpiece but its mostly a skin scent disappointing in duration and sillage!

MarFreire
MarFreire

So, i like, beautiful, gentleman this EAU ROCHAS, but i still consider AG Eau Hadrien the best citric fragrance of the market..

One good offer, but don´t let to buy o Hadrien!! Rsss

riolux
riolux

Wow, yesterday I recieved a sample of Acqua di Parma Blue Mediterraneo - Mirto di Panarea. The first wiff instantly sent me right back to the time I used to wear Eau de Rochas POUR Homme!

I've got to get it again! Such a superb fragrance, I haven't felt anything quite like it. Well, apart from AdP Mirto di Panarea. But the similarities were gone in seconds. Don't get me wrong, the AdP is good to, but now I remember why I used to love Eau de Rochas so much.

This morning I tried on another AdP BM offering, the Bergamotto di Calabria. There are some similar notes here aswell, but just looking at pictures of Eau de Rochas Pour Homme I can remember exactly how it smelled.

The reviewers below are better skilled than me at describing the notes, I just want to say that if you're into citrusy smells and get the chance to pick up EdRPH (they seem hard to come by these days) - GET IT!

BlackS1
BlackS1

Eau de Rochas Homme is quite simply the best citrus scent-based fragrance for men ever produced. It is the scent of the cleanest lifestyle, mood and atmosphere. It is the most refreshing frag you can possible think of and it is just as elegant and mature and refined as Eau Sauvage, only in an even more timeless form. It is playful but also conservative enough, easy to use and a real pleasure to apply, and it can be suitable for anytime of the year. The scent left on clothes and skin is out of this world. Perfect when travelling away too. Energetic, just-out-of-the shower, long-lasting (on me anyway...) and the basenotes are ones of pure class and still refreshing after 9-10 hours. It is my No1 frag since 2001 and will never change. The ultimate masterpiece. Thank you, Rochas.

ZELJO
ZELJO

to me this is the smell of the pureness, of the clean atmosphere, everytime I wear it I feel like born again, its like crystal water, like a feeling of a new day

alaaddin777
alaaddin777

first toffee sweet lemon taste.very unversatile for 5 mins.
wait 15 mins for best smell.dirty lemon.than it goes subtle on its way.
sillage a little bit weak (very close to skin)but longlivity is good.i think it evaporates and mellows well in hot weathers.i mean it may become much clear in summer.
i have not tried it on clothes yet.
good for first test.

sreluah
sreluah

best summer scent ever. Clean vibrant, sun sine in a bottle. It is a soft citrus cloud the surounds you. people gravitate to you just to be near the cloud. but once in it you get a scent of masculine floral bouquet. If for whatever reason you begin to sweat it will no intensify but marry with you to create something personal yet not sour like many summer scent can. Love this fragrance and it is my summer time favorite. hard to find so I always get the big bottle when I travel to Europe.

kigyo
kigyo

I finally got one. And I don't like it. The start is a strong citrus cleaner bomb, then a huge mess of Idontknowwhat, then it becomes something wonderful which is gone before you know it, and nothing is left. The citrus is not nice and balmy like Armani Pour Homme, but rather harsh. I started to think that I might got a fake one, but reading about it on Basenotes, I actually have the original and not the reformulated new one. This will likely end up in my toilet cabinet with the other bad ones.

Rob in VanCity
Rob in VanCity

Great citrus fragrence! Brings back alot of good memories for me. Not a very mature smell, but very refreshing and light!

ig69
ig69

love it; great for the summer; doesn't last too long, rather short living; very difficult to get one; only in Europe.

prego145
prego145

One of the few best scents I own. I seldom use it, and use it only on very special occassions. I like the citrusy fresh scent that is not overpowering. Unique and fresh. Highly recommended.

bp
bp

Use this fragrance is like being inside a waterfall.
I like the feeling a lot of running water that manages to convey this perfume.
This scent is really fresh and nice.
All your notes are absolutely fine.
The longevity and projection are very good.
For those who like perfume water markedly, this is one of the best you can find on the market.
Highly recommended.
I love it.

Grottola
Grottola

One of the best masculine citrus fragrances I've ever smelled. After trying both versions, I don't seem to find much difference between the vintage (Eau de Rochas Pour Homme) and current (Eau de Rochas Homme). This is a good thing.

Eau de Rochas Pour Homme is a sparkling, zingy citrus fragrance that knocks your socks off with lemons, limes, verbena, and a shot of pine. It's very refreshing and "fun". The citrus never really stops giving, either - I get up to 9 hours of this baby, and during the 9th hour I can still smell the smooth base note of vetiver and oakmoss. This fragrance is tart and citric, but at the same time bracing and enjoyable. It harkens back to the classic Eau's of yesteryear where the citrus was done right.

So anyway, guys, if you want a long-lasting citrus for summer, put down Acqua di Gio or L'Eau d'Issey and smell Eau de Rochas Pour Homme. You'll see (smell?) what you've been missing.

mst09
mst09

Reminds me of Eau Sauvage. Even that, too light. if it is followed by the usual off Moustache's .. In summer, such as use and suitable for all ages. The disadvantage is close to skin a scent very quiet ..

RobbieX
RobbieX

A very zesty, fresh, citrus fragrance with quite a heavy vetiver drydown. This is a well put together scent - very nice

mrdibiagio
mrdibiagio

Una fragancia que ofrece un mix de hierbas y citricos frescos. Suavemente amaderada y con musgos, porta o recuerda el estilo del Eau Sauvage de Dior. Posee notas de hierbas silvestre en la cabeza y corazon con rosa y jazmin. La longebidad de la fragancia es muy buena, aunque la proyeccion es cercana y no deja estelas muy pronunciadas. Un perfume fino, apropiado para todas las ocasiones.

BIG
BIG

To guest_Pensioner: go to www.fragrancedirect.co.uk

They have the 100 ml EDT and aftershave balm SET at a very reasonable price !!!

svillatoro
svillatoro

You can find it at beautyencounter.com at a very affordable price, before shipping of course.

guest_Pensioner
guest_Pensioner

Just a question. I used Eau de Rochas after shave for more then 10 years, but now I can't bye it any more. Is there someone on this forum who can tell me where I still can bye Eua de Rochas. I live in Holland, but maybe I can order it by mail?

Fabricio
Fabricio

This was one ofthe most remarkable fragrances I had. I remember how great it made me feel. It is pure zest distiled from fresh lemon and basil, garnished by empowering and joyful vetiver. Very fresh and not overwhelming. Much better in my opinion than 90% of the citrus edts of recent times. It lasts pretty well on skin as well.

da_markos
da_markos

top notes reminds me windows cleaner ;|. forutnately lately is better. staying power is avarage on me.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

I just recall smelling of lemons and limes for an hour at most.

hibernation
hibernation

Very sexy on my husband in summer :)

flannelman
flannelman

Eau de Rochas Pour Homme is an (apparently) simple yet well crafted citrus scent. But it's not just that...

It opens with sharp, sunny top notes of lime, bergamot and lemon verbena followed by a more subtle aromatic note of basil: it's obvious from the start that this is a fragrance for glorious spring or summer days. Yes, it's heavy on the citrus. But it is, I think, one of the better designer citrus fragrances around; and as we all know, citrus fragrances abound.

The heart in Eau de Rochas Pour Homme is a beautiful, refined blend of flowers — white for the most part. This, I find, gives the fragrance lightness and elegance. In Geoffrey Beene's Bowling Green, a strong pine needle note reinforce the citrus right from the top. Here, instead, it is much more subdued but nonetheless lifts up the floral accord in the heart, makes it more interesting and gives it depth. Nice touch.

Transitions are well marked in this fragrance but longevity is average, and we soon reach a warm woody (and, to some extent, resinous) drydown; vétiver and cedar play the main role here, assisted by fainter notes of oakmoss. I can't say that I can detect any musk, eventhough it is supposed to be there. But I don't think it's actually needed.

To summarise: Eau de Rochas Pour Homme is a classy, fresh, energetic, refined and well balanced fragrance...

Eau de Rochas Homme by Rochas 4.24 out of 5 based on 150 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Rochas Homme by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Rochas Homme by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.