Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Femme Rochas 2013 Rochas for women

Femme Rochas 2013 Rochas for women
dislike

Femme Rochas 2013 Rochas for women Videos

Femme Rochas 2013 by Rochas is a Floral fragrance for women. Femme Rochas 2013 was launched in 2013. Top notes are bergamot, peach and plum; middle notes are jasmine, bulgarian rose and cumin; base notes are patchouli, vanilla and oakmoss.

Bergamot Peach Plum

Jasmine Bulgarian Rose Cumin

Patchouli Vanilla Oakmoss

Zara Woman Rose Gold
Zara Woman Rose Gold

Femme Rochas 2013 Fragrance Reviews

shauna.parra
shauna.parra

I'm not ready to try the old Femme so I'm wearing this to psych myself into wearing the vintage. I like to do that. I had a good intro to vintages through Shalimar. This is a sweet fruity floral scent.

I can smell plums, peaches and oranges. It's fruity and delicious but like a fruit cocktail. The problem is that I think this new formula released in 2013 is an eau de toilette or toilet water, very watered down and lighter. It doesn't last as long as I would like for a fragrance. It's fresh and sweet with fruits and flowers but it's absorbed by my skin like a sponge in a matter of 20 or 30 minutes. I had to keep spritzing on the perfume.

Sweet plum and peach embrace cumin and spice, followed by a Bulgarian rose which is powdery and soft. There's also a sweet jasmine. But the fruit top is still lingering around like an invisible plum. The dry down is mossy and woodsy it's also a patchouli leaf. The moss is dominant.

Smells like the first time I smelled Femme on my mother but lighter and more powdery. The scent is sweet and feminine, not smoky or heavy. It's a good intro to fruity florals.

This perfume makes me feel flirty and fun and like putting on a vintage 1950's poodle skirt or bell shaped dress to dance the night away to jukebox music.

Such a pretty scent!

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

I modeled for the Femme by Rochas which is selling now in the red or honey colored liquid and vase or woman's torso shaped bottle. I absolutely adore that fragrance and provided a lengthy review for it discussing it's social cultural context in World War 2. This is a review for the 2013 reformulation. The 2013 perfume was never that popular. It smells good but it's definitely less spicier and not to mention has a shorter life. On me it didn't last more than 2 hours. I hate when that happens. While not a body mist, it's still not full bodied enough on its own for me to enjoy. There is a cumin note but it never gets too aromatic nor spicy. The plums and peaches (and maybe apricot) are definitely there. Smells sweet and good if you like fruity scents. This is mostly what this perfume is a sweet peach scent. The dry down is pure vanilla sweetness. This is a sweet Femme like the daughter of the original Femme and she's all of 15 years of age. There is for a moment a rose soliflore it smells very much like one sweet little rose and then a jasmine white floral scent joins in but I find that this is more fruity than floral. I like it. I'm not crazy about it but it will do. I wear it in spring and summer months in the day time and wear it whenever I've put on fruit shampoo. This is not too different from a good fruit scented shampoo. It's sweet and fruity fresh and lovely but not as captivating as the classic original Femme. The first Femme has woods and patchouli and other spices to keep it in a higher level than this one. But this is not bad for a peach perfume. Sometimes I just want something simple and not complicated. This is not cheap in any way it's really well done but in no way does it resemble the first Femme. However if you like fruity florals this one will satisfy you for sure.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This is so nice. I smell peaches and plums which even as the fragrance opens, it never disappears. This is a fruity perfume but it's spicy with cumin, floral with jasmine, woodsy with oak moss and sweet-gourmand ish with vanilla. All of the notes in this fragrance are detectable and you are in an olfactory paradise smelling each one of them. This is a more subtle version of the original classic Femme which I have smelled on my mom's friends. I like this version better. The plum is juicy, the jasmine is pronounced and the vanilla is too. Delicious, spicy and sweet. Smells like an autumn fragrance, not a summer scent. Even so I wear this whenever I want. Here in Florida it's always warm so this scent is perfect for me.

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

Sweaty, dirty cumin, which is exactly what I wanted from it. Actually quite pleasant if you evaluate it on its own merits rather than as an imitation of the original

kareembrightman
kareembrightman

Longévité exceptionnelle ( + de 12H )
Un parfum capiteux, Old School mais intemporel, Des notes de miel et d'épices, un peu fort au début, mais ensuite le parfum laisse s'éparpiller différentes notes toutes plus agréables les une que les autres

une valeur sûre. Par contre je déconseille en été, car il est assez lourd a porter, plutot un parfum d'Hiver

calyx93
calyx93

unreal - P&G actually spent money to make an absurdly flopped re-creation of of an already many-times cheapened classic. at least the last version actually resembled the real deal. this is just a waste of money both on the part of the consumer and the parent company.

what a joke.

deadidol
deadidol

Balsamic, mossy peach with some aldehydic fatty-ness beneath. This feels like it wants to be a big shoulder pad affair, but it also feels older and therefore more restrained. Some of the opening fruit notes fade right away, and a musty sandalwood floats to the top and lingers there. It’s essentially a fruity chypre on a strict diet. Although it starts out as enticingly complicated, it devolves into something moribund, vague, and gaunt entirely too fast. Not awful by any stretch, but it the lacks the balls of the fiercer femmes.

Alexandrarae

I am devastated at the reviews for the "new" Femme! I was hoping that it would be the same as the original which I adored. It was the perfume that I kept for balls and dinners and dates with that "special man". I will give it a try but feeling very apprehensive. I don't understand all these "reformulations" of loved classic perfumes. I have checked what was in the original and can see for myself the new one is definitely not anywhere near the original.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

I love "old" Femme in its amphora shaped bottle, with its sultry layers of leather, oakmoss, woods, plums and peaches and its marvelous hint of sweaty cumin.
So when I saw this in the departmentstore I was prepared for the worst. A flat patchouli maybe? A sugary sweet plum?
No. Nothing could prepare me for this.
I get a single, clear note out of this linear perfume.
Cumin.
Strong, sweaty, sharp, spicy cumin. Cumin top, cumin heart and cumin base.
This is not Femme.
This is not even perfume.

sandrajj
sandrajj

I purchased what I thought was 'old' Femme (1989 perhaps?), of course it came sealed--what I now have is the 'old' bottle shape, but with 2013 clearly stamped on the bottom. What is this? It's a lovely fragrance alright, but, certainly not the new shaped bottle from 2013. Very confusing to me. :(

veda
veda

why?

alchimia72

This is not an ugly reformulation. This is a launch of a new fragrance completely different from the original and much appreciated Femme, using the same name with the purpose of exploiting the fame of it. The result is completely disappointing. I am embarassed to review this fragrance. I love old Femme, this is a vaguely inspired perfume, really difficult to recognize and very easy to forget.

carolg
carolg

Can anyone tell me if this is available or will be available and when in the UK please.

alchimia72

Io ho visto in giro ancora la vecchia versione, forse è meglio così.

winx61

Nelle profumeria in Italia ancora nulla... magari sul web. I Rochas non e' facile trovarli

alchimia72

I live in Italy and I didn't see these new versions yet. I hope that they will never arrive. I don't understand the sense of these new launches. There are some Rochas discontinued fragrances that a lot of perfume addicted like me hope will be resumed like Alchimie. Why Do they decide of relaunching Madame Rochas and Femme?????

Albalonga
Albalonga

I don't understand... So this is the end of the old Femme de Rochas?! Please no...

alchimia72

Winx da profonda conoscitrice del profumo originale, aspetto di vedere la tua review. Ma credo sarà deludente, temo, difficile che una riedizione sia migliore dell'originale. In effetti stavo meditando di acchiapparmi una boccetta di scorta prima che lo facciano sparire.

winx61

sono curiosa di sentirlo...spero non sia la solita delusione delle riedizioni

Iris_it
Iris_it

Poor Roudnitska !
Maybe in the next few years they are going to reduce Femme to either to plain plum or plain patchouli . Please change the name of this new thing .
A Woman is so much more !

I never smelled Femme in the oldest version , the one with dark lace on pale background box . But I can wear beautiful '89 Femme version with no problems .
In the previous reformulation to this Thing 2013 something had changed which turned hairsprayrish on my skin .

cleo cupcake
cleo cupcake

Oh no - have they messed with one of my favourite winter fragrances?? I see cumin is still in the notes - and plum.....Hmmm...cautious curiosity. I will be comparing this to a vintage bottle as soon as it hits shops here.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Femme Rochas 2013 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rochas Femme Rochas 2013, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme Rochas 2013 by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme Rochas 2013 by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.