Designers » R S » Floral Green « Groups

Fleur d`Eau Rochas for women
dislike

ozonic
Fleur d`Eau Rochas for women Pictures Fleur d`Eau Rochas for women Pictures

Fleur d`Eau by Rochas is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Fleur d`Eau was launched in 1996. Top notes are apricot, black currant and melon; middle notes are mimosa, water hyacinth, heliotrope, lily-of-the-valley, lotus and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber and vetiver.

Apricot Black Currant Melon

Mimosa Water Hyacinth Heliotrope Lily-of-the-Valley Lotus Rose

Sandalwood Amber Vetiver

Coeur de Fleur

Fleur d`Eau Fragrance Reviews

celia46

Incredibly I found a bottle of 50 ml. in an outlet that made the perfumery of muy town.

What joy to have this fragrance again!

The fragrance is so feminine, and the bottle is a piece of art too.

It´s so special that I decided to use it only on Sundays. Is a perfume to use when I'm with family and I can enjoy my daughter and my husband with this soft and fresh company.

pd . I have to say that Dupont perfume is not a fair replacement.

pansylady
pansylady

Lovely fruity floral, in the same vein as Dior J'adore EdP and Miller Harris Coeur de Fleur- just the right proportions of fruits and flowers, IMO- Mimosa plays the starring role, with some congenial support from roses and warm, deep fruity accords-

Nice...

lia78
lia78

i know that this one has been discontinued But, I just have to write a review on this. Fleur d'eau Rochas is by far the best floral scent I have ever come across. If you're not heavily into florals but just want hints of it in your perfume, this is the best choice. I super love how this does not smell old at all. It's floral, citrusy and aquatic at the same time. After hours of wearing this, you'll still smell the full bouquets blossoming as if you have just sprayed yourself minutes ago. It's well blended I think and the dry down is a perfect harmony of sweet florals and amber.

zu_misha

thank you celia46 for the suggestion :-) will definitely give it a try :-)

celia46

Its not a replacement but i think you can test "ST Dupont 58 avenue montagne" its light and feminine

zu_misha

I love this fragrance!!! It is so delicate and feminine. U fortunately, it is discontinued and I am desperate to find a replacement that is as close a possible to this ethereal scent. Would appreciate any suggestions fragraticans please :-)

smrketa
smrketa

I've had this one and it's empty bottle now, to remind me of the perfect parfume. I would really like to have it again.

laurasolangel
laurasolangel

Beautiful perfume!!!!!! Please bring it back.

eliane
eliane

Meu perfume predileto, Rochas por favor volte a fabrica-lo.

Conifer lover
Conifer lover

This is a very pleasant, clean fragrance which smells ultra feminine and would be perfect to wear on a warm breezy day in a flowery sundress.

Flowers are dominant and distinctive. Lily of the valley is just perfect as a layer of silky wood cradles it. This is not a severe green, just a casual, free flowing, not a care in the world green that is blended perfectly with an interesting fruit note. Its like being in a meadow and as the breeze picks up, it caresses you with a whisper of freshness.

A young woman in love would wear this fragrance to shop for her wedding dress. It is happy and bright and for some reason I associate the color yellow to it.

I agree with Jazzbirdsinger's review...Serenity in a bottle! It's nice!

akheperure
akheperure

I got this one because one of the notes is supposed to be the mimosa flower which I love, but I cannot feel it anywhere in this perfume. Rather, this perfume brings memories of my grandma's clean laundry, which is pleasant, but it's not a scent I would feel comfortable wearing the whole day. It feels too much like being surrounded by laundry lines, and I prefer to wear something more warm and cozy...

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

this is my serenity in a bottle.
an escape to nature or my fantasy turning into a
willowy lithe 16 year old brooke shields in blue lagoon.
the mimosa is so fragrant and full.
it rivals even the mimosa in kenzo summer and champs elysses.
there is a slight green/vegetal note in this...
i have smelled it in escada jardin du soleil...
but enough of the comparisons.
this is a fresh, green watery floral that can and DOES
stand alone.
the bottle is like an ode to water nymph, long legged, in fluid motion with her hair dancing in the wind.
the bottle is assymetrical with smooth glass on the front with the rochas logo and the back is frosted and ridged. it is a pleasure to hold. the sprayer is also phen-o-men-al. for an greedy sprayer like me, this comes out like a fine yet full mist of a waterfall.
if you love a pure green floral, with mimosa and a subtle vegetal note, you'd be regretful for passing this.

miki1968
miki1968

i just have got it and it is gorgeous i love it

derkargy
derkargy

Why this masterpiece has been discontinued?

Smell
Smell

ิbring it back , pleaseeeeeeeeeee

madhatter1
madhatter1

Have it watery fresh and floral. Ready to finish my bottle, never disappointed with this one. Great bottle!

Siv55
Siv55

I don't know how to describe this one very well, but I really like it! I got it as a present and asked for it again as I liked it so much. Very summery, very light, but interesting with it. Watery fresh floral, some kind of celery in there somewhere?? Would be my summer signature were it not for the fact is not available now. Lovely bottle as well. I got a gift set with a little turquoise backpack with 100ml bottle originally. Bring it back please Rochas? Although I know everyone says that about pretty much EVERY discontinued perfume, this one is irreplaceable!! Is prettier than Clinique Happy! Is a bit like Lancaster Sunwater too, but thats bye bye too and anyway this is better!

guest_samatha
guest_samatha

Sie können nur kaufen Fleur deau im Internet ist es eingestellt. Ich sah überall diese mein Favorit in der Welt ist, macht mich so glücklich, wenn ich es waren.

I want this perfume back this is the only scent i can wear without getting sick of it.

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

This is a light unoffensive fragrance, which is great for a casual hot days use. Although, at the moment I am wearing mine as a bedtime fragrance, as it is fresh and relaxing!
The lasting power isn't good either, a couple of hours at most. Am in agreement with previous reviews as I don't smell any fruits either!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Very subtle floral green, the opening smells like wax crayons I used to draw with when I was five :-)
And it was a rather pleasant smell!
My impression is that it starts off a bit bitter flowery and gradually becomes smoother and gentler. No matter what weather conditions I am using it under, I cannot detect any fruit in it. The only note I can detect on its own is mimose :-) and watery flowers, possibly water lily or nenuphar.
The bottle colour, pastel green, reflects pretty much its content. It enduces smile on my face and personally, I consider it an innocent fragrance for an innocent lady.
Fleur D'Eau to me, is simply a contradiction to a sexy, rich, complex and slightly heavy Alchimie by Rochas :-)

delphine67
delphine67

nice summer scent. fresh but yet soft.To me the mimose is the keynote on this

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

What's this I hear about it being discontinued? A shame, because I'm testing it on my skin for the first time (thanks to Turquoise!), and I adore it!

It goes on sharp, but quickly dies down to an interesting floral green -- with emphasis on the "floral". I'm smelling something different from the usual flowers -- is it the water hyacinth or lotus? And Turquoise has a point: the rose, although not loud, might have been better left out of the composition.

Still, a unique scent!

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Fleur d'Eau.....Vague, pleasant but not such a disappointment.

Apricots....that must be what smells a bit almond-y? A bit aquatic, clear and soft-has a mintiness-but this is not minty. Not sharp, perfectly fresh and clean-quite weak, but in a good way. I do enjoy it, but I don't feel dazzled. The rose is nice, but there must be a bit of calones in it. Not very green, not terribly flowery but nicely clear. I don't have too much to say about it, but it is better than many fresh floral green fragrances, and definitely so many aquatics easily found, in production today. I will wear it in the summer to get better acquainted.

guest_Li
guest_Li

Regrettable that has been discontinued, this scent is simply wonderful, I always receive compliments when I'm using, please return Rochas to produce it.

lucifera
lucifera

i had this perfume! its perfect! only the biggest minus was the *yes again*
lastingpower! if this was stronger i'd bought it again for sure!

Holmar
Holmar

My husband bought this for me when it first came out.This is one of my favorites...too bad it's so hard to find now.I wore this to my sister's wedding and received so many compliments.
I wear Fleur D'Eau in Spring & Summer...I do wish the scent lasted longer though,after a couple of hours I cannot smell a trace of it on myself.

guest_Karem
guest_Karem

I love this parfume, my father gave me one of this several years ago, I want to have it again!!

guest_Stella
guest_Stella

Best perfume ever!

KellyT
KellyT

I want this perfume back ! You can not replace it with another, is unique ! Gorgeous.

The_Entity
The_Entity

A stunning fragrance, nothing smelt quite like this....Rochas need to bring this back!

guiwings
guiwings

It reminds my childhood too! My mom and my cousin wore this a lot. Is so fresh, so magic and light. It is a scent that speaks about inocence. And botle is sooo inspiring.

Aysu
Aysu

This is the only perfume that I wear comfortably without offending anyone around. So lovely, light, green, floral, not very crisp or sour, just mild and feminine. Also does not have too strong marine or airy notes. I always want to have this one in my collection and still cannot believe that it is discontinued :-(
this one always got the best compliments from people.

Zoya
Zoya

What a beautiful perfume! reminds me so much of my childhood! modern, floral and green. Great for everyday use, and inoffensive office scent.

anne
anne

A very beautiful gorgeous floral green. It's very light and fresh, a perfect summer scent!! Adorable but not that longlasting.I can't find this anywhere in Europe... BUT found it on Ebay!
What were they thinking when they stopped making this!

Fleur d`Eau by Rochas 4.14 out of 5 based on 166 ratings and 35 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Fleur d`Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rochas Fleur d`Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleur d`Eau by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleur d`Eau by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.