Designers » R S » Citrus « Groups

Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes Rochas for women
dislike

tropical
Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes Rochas for women Videos
Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes Rochas for women Pictures Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes Rochas for women Pictures

Rochas launches a new fragrance with its name consisting of two parts: Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes. The scent is new but it follows the brand’s tradition and comes from the line to which Eau Sensuelle from 2009 and Eau de Rochas Fraiche from 2010, modern interpretations of the classic Eau de Rochas from1970, belong to.

The fragrance is fresh and modern, inspired by Parisian summer fountains and a journey through Sicily of the in-house perfumer Jean-Michel Duriez. It is composed of mandarin, bergamot, Sichuan pepper, pineapple, mango, white flowers and musk.

The face of the campaign is Olivia Palermo, photographed by Camilla Akrans. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Sichuan Pepper

Pineapple Mango White Flowers

Musk

Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes Fragrance Reviews

icecube
icecube

It starts in a burst of lemon but soon after follows the smell of a mans after shave.
I think it is the cirrusnote that turned maleish on me as I have seen other ppl talking about - first time this happenes to me.
But around one hour after spraying it just went poff.

Gloria Bearne
Gloria Bearne

I love this perfume, it's fresh and smells of spring! I used it while living in France, I'm back in Australia and have tried every store and on line shops just cannot find it. Can some one please tell me how I can get hold of this amazing perfume?

averinberry
averinberry

I tried Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes in a store recently. To me it smell like grapefruit!
This is a very fresh fragrance, i love it!
After a while on my skin i can smell the flower, i have read that it is Narciss absolute.

Edit:
The note that last the longest on my skin is the flower. My skin like all kinds of flowers!

busik
busik

All notes are sounded together. Everything is light, airy, open-air, weightless. And, accordingly, resistance-3 hours barely picks with blotters. For lovers of fresh, but not water and watermelon. For the summer! The sea! On the beach! To the country! On the morning of refreshment!

cecfor
cecfor

Tried today. Lovely, lovely citrusy topnotes. I wish they could stay. Because what comes next I don't like. It became unfresh on my skin. I guess it's chemistry. A plus though, is that it has something unique about it. It's serious and grown up. For the right chemistry I think it might be great. It's just not for mine.

quetzali
quetzali

Huele a verano! Es un olor muy veraniego, muy refrescante. Lo que más huelo es naranja agria - el perfume crea una nube alrededor de tí y ayuda a sobrevivir los días más calurosos :) Recomendado!

LaPetite
LaPetite

This is a typical summer scent ! In the tradition of the old school summer scents : Very citrusy , but tend to become creamier , calmer, after 30 min .
Reminds me a bit of "Agrumes en fleurs" by Yves Rocher , but Cascades is a lot fresher and dynamic , reminds me of the so classic "Eau de Rochas" too

Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes by Rochas 3.83 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rochas Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Cascades de Rochas - Eclats d'Agrumes by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Rochas Eau Sensuelle Rochas Eau de Rochas Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Dior Miss Dior Cherie Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Elie Saab Le Parfum Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Dior Cruise Collection - Escale a Portofino Kenzo Kenzo Amour Givenchy Organza Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Lancome Magie Noire Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne