Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Poupee Rochas for women
dislike

tuberose
Poupee Rochas for women Pictures Poupee Rochas for women Pictures

Poupee by Rochas is a Floral fragrance for women. Poupee was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Anne Flipo. Top notes are pineapple and orange blossom; middle notes are nutmeg, tuberose, gardenia, jasmine and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber and benzoin.

Pineapple Orange Blossom

Nutmeg Tuberose Gardenia Jasmine Rose

Sandalwood Amber Benzoin

Rampage
La Chasse aux Papillons Extreme

Poupee Fragrance Reviews

justynadee83

I have about half a bottle of this perfume left. I'm done with this scent and would like to swap it with something else. If anyone is interested, please send a PM to me ;)

Finally found a tester of this oddly named offering from the highly esteemed house of 'Rochas', to my nose it lacks substance smelling like so many other overly toxic & sacharinely sweet fumey libations available on the fragrance market at present, also Aptly labelled, Poop-Eh ? Seriously why do they keep churning out these vile toilet waters, company resources would be better spent returning flagship favorites such as Madame Rochas, Femme & Mystere to their respective pre reformulation glories, cmon guys it can't be that difficult, surely ? I do believe this frag is on the way out (discontinuation) as they're practically giving it away at the chemist/warehouse discounter in my local mall, "Yeah" another one bites the dust ! :-)

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

This is a very sweet, candy-floral for me; pineapple, orange blossom, and a very sweet gardenia-jasmine combination. I don't get the "plastic doll" note, but this does convey simplicity and youth to me. I know it's categorized as a "white floral", but this kind of candy-sweet white floral is very different from what I consider a 'typical' white floral (a little loud and brassy; fleshy indoles, and sharpness--none of which this is). Maybe it's the proportions of various flowers, but this stays very sweet and fresh; it is linear throughout the 3 hours of longevity with low-moderate sillage.

justynadee83

It's my first Rochas perfume and I love it! Smells absolutely GEORGEOUS and unique. I get the pineapple note straight away and can sense the plasticky smell and earl grey notes in it as well, which blend in perfectly with other ones. Unfortunately after 30 mins the fragrance stays close to skin on me :( I wish it was a bit more lasting, because I fell in love at first sniff :)

At first I only smell strong gardenia + tuberose. Then the benzoin creeps in and it becomes a playful, plastic bouquet. I mean this in the best way, it smells like a doll's head!
A young, girly and fresh white floral.
In the drydown I start to get the orange blossom, rose & sandalwood. It has a floral sweetness to it that is very pleasant and never cloying.
Coquettish.

Bandit
Bandit

As akats said: It's a summer scent! Ok, it's tuberose, gardenia and pineapple, everything noticable if you like, but when I close my eyes I feel like being a little girl at the beach, sunlotion and a bathing suit, a shovel in the warm sand by the sea. Not spring break summer or cocktail bar or Full-Moon-Party summerish, more the good old days, when everything was simple and delightful.

Usually I don't like tuberose and usually don't wear it, but I guess this might be an exception? I'm eager to experience Poupee in the peak of summer. Not olfactorically overwhelming and without the citrus notes, which I'm not fond of, which are always included in summer frags; this might be a good choice?!

I'm very astonished, that I like it that much...

I'm a lucky devil, I tend to like fumes, which are sometimes really not very popular and therefor very inexpansive. Hehe.

kotragx
kotragx

Light, funny, gentle, girlish, somthing you could lighttly oversee but very nice. Makes me feel good and shiny. Beautifull scent,

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

Wow,this one has me vexed! I love it,but I really shouldn't because it is strong in notes I would usually avoid in large doses,such as tuberose and orange blossom . It is incredibly intense on the gardenia and tuberose but also on the sandalwood and amber,but although it is heavy,it is still feminine because of the powdery rose and nutmeg and fruity tang of pineapple. A puzzling fragrance ideal for someone like me with eclectic tastes!

Poup`ee by Rochas is a fragrance worth discovering. It is often overlooked as it's not the most popular Rochas scent, but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable. It is one of those fragrances which should appeal to people with diverse taste.

Poup`ee tends to have two distinct phases throughout the composition. The first part is a buttery white floral which later fades into part two, an uplifting and frivolous pineapple scent.

In some ways Poup`ee caters to all those in favour of white florals and fruity florals. I found it both fascinating and perhaps a little odd that it opened with tuberose and gardenia and dried down to pineapple. Usually, in a scent pyramid, these notes would be the other way around.

Buttery tuberose can sometimes be a struggle to wear in terms of skin chemistry and seasons. Some may feel put off right from the very beginning, especially since it struck me as a youthful, lighter and fresher version of Robert Piguet's Fracas. Do not fear. Once the pineapple accord makes itself known, the tuberose isn't as noticeable.

Personally, I find Poup`ee unique and incredibly pleasing. I'm not a massive fan of pineapple, as I don't like its acidic nature, but in Poup`ee it's tolerable. I am very glad to have given this fragrance a fair chance.

I would say that the longevity is good and the sillage soft, but not weak. It is best suited to wear during Spring and Summer, and the occasional Autumn days. I recommend.

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

This is such an unusual scent! It smells like white flowers, pineapple, and has a waxy-quality, like plastic dolls. It's so feminine and girly, but it doesn't smell cheap at all. So unique and the bottle is too cute! Perfect for Springtime/ cool Summer days..and when I wear it, I feel like a doll :)

akats

I update my review. OMG! I should have bought the large bottle and not the 50 ml. There's no way to make a mistake with Rochas perfumes. Not only has tremendous staying power and sillage, but it is very elegant, modern and sensual as well. It leaves behind many of expensive modern perfumes. Its smell is full of Summer although it features white florals. There is a sunny feeling in it, related to the sea.

I was driving this afternoon and as I was headed to the West, I had the sun ahead which almost blinded me. I was listening to lounge music, sniffing my wrist and that moment I had memories of sunsets by the sea, trying to dress my salted body as it would be time to leave before dusk comes. This perfume will be my signature for this Summer. It blended nicely with my chemistry.

akats

It's unusual white floral. Unique. It starts as sour bitter fruity (orange flowers and pinneaple)very pleasant to nose as they are blended with sweet white florals. On my skin had a twist of suntan lotion very sunny and warm. Spices are also present but not strong enough as in oriental compositions. They just add "that" different note so as to make the fragrance unexpected. I thought it reminded a bit of EL's Brasil dream, yet I am not quite sure. I did not detect any plastic smell, and I don'nt know how these dolls smell.
After one hour it changes to more floral and its heart reveals gardenia and tuberose but not heady at all. It's light, sheer, and subtle. Very nice for spring and summer nights. I cannot tell about its staying power, as I was sprayed 3 hours ago, but this moment I can smell it quite strong on my wrist.

Agree totally Turtledove, it is a GORGEOUS white floral in the manner of those expensive modern ones, strong and heavy but very alluring!

Turtledove
Turtledove

This is actually surprisingly nice! Serves me right for judging a book by its cover.

I can see where the plastic-doll-smell reviews are coming from, it does remind me of dolls, but at the same time it's not plasticky enough that it bothers me at all. It does have a waxy quality that (at least to me) adds to an impression of white flowers. They're very soft, quietly sweet white flowers too, not overwhelming at all. I mainly get a beautifully gentle gardenia with a hint of jasmine, it's very delicate and demure. I can't imagine anyone being offended by this. Unless they're weirded out by the doll smell.

LaGari
LaGari

This is interesting. I kept asking the guy to re-spray until he ended up spraying all over my arm. That's because I didn't 'get it'. I could barely smell anything, and was also expecting more.
I always get excited when I hear a perfume smells 'plastic-dolly'. I've been looking for the right one for a long time. Sad to say that I don't think this ones it.

All I got was a faint pineapple smell with a whole lot of plastic. There was something nice about it but something so off too. I tried on 'baby doll' by YSL in the same day and found that to be more of plastic-doll smell than this.

I though maybe its because of testing too many perfumes at one time; so when I went back two days later and tried it again, its pretty much still the same. Plastic Pineapple.

Slightly disappointed. There is something interesting about it, but not what I thought it would be.....hmm....we'll see....

Yup, plastic dolly. Unbelievable that these notes would add up to that, but they do. Not a bad scent, but definitely strange and plastic. Comforting, almost, but I'm a little old for dolls by now.

Halvah

Oh, maybe I'm just not sensitive enough for it's beauty, but it really had the smell of plastic doll's head and hair when I tried it. One of the worst experiences with perfumes ever!

suile
suile

The fresh pineapple and white flowers with a touch of spice is a very unusual blend. Bought this as a blind buy based on the reviews here, the notes and the bargain price. I like something different and I find this one both delicious and unusual. It is strong, two sprays goes a long way and I adore the orange flock top to the bottle. It is fresh and uplifting and people around one seem to like it.

Theheartoftheflower
Theheartoftheflower

It's a big shame they stopped making this perfume because it's truly a great scent. It smells very sweet, powdery, girly, but not in a cheap way, I can not really explain it but it smells just very French!
People always asked me what I was wearing and the bottle was gorgeous too. If they'd ever start reproducing this again, I would run to the store to get myself a new bottle!

onimoka
onimoka

How strange is that?! My dear husband LIKES this fragrance! WOW....
He is very difficult to please when it comes to my parfumes (not that I am trying too hard, it is MY hobby). He does not like "plastic doll semell". In fact, most of the fragrances I have "tested" on him smels like: Lego, plastic doll or rhubarb. However, he likes this one!
app.15min this fragrance becomes very powdery- soft & sensitive. Love it!

puppynose
puppynose

To me it is nearly a twin- a fraternal twin, not identical perhaps- of White Shoulders about which others have also perceived a plastic or plastic doll note. I do not get any plastic powder or soap from either of these at any stage when wearing. I detect only the slightest fleeting pineapple in Poup'ee, and a slightly less rich or complex dry down than WS. Otherwise, a lovely soft smooth slightly warm but redundant bouquet in the lady like pastoral genre, not "old lady" or cutey cute girly, but gentle and sweetly lady-like- but, redundant. I already have WS.

sofababe
sofababe

I wasn't sure I was going to like this at all having read some of the reviews here but I really do like it. I can't detect any plastic, thank goodness, but plenty of white flowers. Gardenia and tuberose. I've been wearing this for about 3 hours and its showing no sign of dying down yet, I'm looking forward to the nutmeg later.
I received this as a sample in a lot with other fragrances, I will definitely consider buying a small bottle if the price is good. Fabulous for spring/summer days.

EDIT: Its now 11 hours since I applied Poup'ee and its still here! Amazing longevity and sillage. The nutmeg never arrived but the dry down is SO dry, its kinda like tea. I'm very very impressed with Poup'ee!!

smellsogood
smellsogood

This opens with a fresh burst of pineapple and jasmin and then moves to an airy gardenia tubereuse and finally a weird neither here nor there waxy nutty finish. It was the finish that finished Poupee for me. I do not understand why such a pretty "Lily Cole" of a fragrance was given such sensible shoes! I gave this to my daughter, who loves it by the way, although she does wear Uggs with her pretty summer dresses.

Hi Moraine!!
I know a bit how you feel! The first time I sprayed Poupee I was soo surprised by it's power that I really had to adjust my expectation. But later in time I learned this perfume to be one you have to give into. If you can surrender to this beauty, it will be the most lovely companion of the day!
But it does not care for a half hearted approach, so you choose this one to wear on a day when you think 'NO COMPROMISES TODAY!'

fegaro
fegaro

wow! this is a very strange perfume! It reminds me of that dishwash soap named Palmolive! The green one that does good on your hands :P But I still like it a lot.. It's very unique!

moraine
moraine

For me there is something macabre about Poupee. It's the sort of scent I would expect to find lingering in an Egyptian tomb, or a forgotten attic full of Victorian relics...creaking floorboards, candelabra, a ghostly arm reaching out from a dusty wardrobe - YIKES!

Is this a negative review? I certainly don't mean it to be. I find Poupee fascinating, beautiful and unique. I'm glad to have it in my sniffing collection, but I haven't worn it yet. Maybe I'll try it out next Halloween...

Pineapple, jasmine, and nutmeg - oh my! :-)

GREAT review MizzPurrfect! Great description of this often misunderstood masterpiece!

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Initially there’s mostly a light, woody-green orange flower/petitgrain note that reminds me of the woody, green orange flower in Giorgio. In both of these scents it’s not the big indolic or grape-y or candied “white flower”, that appears in so many perfumes, but rather the same simple, artificial orange flower scent that’s sold for next to nothing in Florida souvenir shops. In Poupée it’s presented at a modest concentration, not ridiculously over-endowed the way its mother Giorgio was.

Despite the allusion in the shape of the bottle, Rochas Femme is not the mother of Poupée, which was clearly adopted, or maybe bought at the toy store. Poupée also adds an odd note that smells exactly the way a large, moist flower does when it’s dying. If you have ever smelled a cattleya orchid flower after it’s turned brown and is ready to drop off (I know not many people have), that’s the note. It’s sort of like a combination of a used green tea bag that’s been sitting around for a while, and decaying vegetation. I think maybe it’s supposed to be tuberose, or maybe it’s tuberose plus hazelnut, but it doesn’t work for me.

After the orange-flowers and dying orchid phase, a new player comes on the scene for just a few minutes - almonds/benzaldehyde. It seems a little incongruous here, but disappears as quickly as it appeared, going right back to the orange flower-tuberose “lite” combination. What was that about?

I never smelled any pineapple until the final death throes, when a faint fruity note appeared on my skin along with a synthetic woody-musky base. The whole sequence lasts about 3-5 hours, so longevity isn’t the best. The sample that I have is more than enough.

blueberry
blueberry

Unusual floral and springlike smell, no plastic for me as the name would suggest, but more of a plasticine aroma mixed with pencil shavings :) Definitely a fresh and universal fragrance. If you want something different than everybody else is using, go for it.
Sillage: very good
Longevity: good
UPDATE: After using up half of the 30ml bottle, the rest will be used as a simple air refresher.
Life's too short to waste time on the stuff that you do not really like.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

the famous nose Anne Flippo did another great job here !
i didn't even remember well of this wonderful scent in my storage very behind in the dark and almost forgotten ohhh, what a shame on me! this happens when one has too mutch scents in collection... but treasures get burried and lost to get burried out and discovered again some day, as it had happened this lovely sunny wintermorning when having clearout of my tons of bath & beauty items. ;P and this one is a keeper for shure.

poupée! the bottle is soooo cute, wanna pet it instantly.
this is a wonderful clean and very juicy, floral slight powdery scent, all about icecream and plushy barbie-dreams of childhood inbeeded in sultry feminity. definitively no plastic smell like in cheap perfumes. guess people who are reviewing this are inspired and missleaded by the name and package or they think about the benzoin when they believe smelling plastic? but it isn't! this perfume hasn't got even the slightest alcohlish smell in the top or something else unpleasent as lots of other scents do have almost caused by the scent fixer.

this is not a girlish scent, it is soft and feminine and somehow powerful at same time. it could easely suit a romantic but unconcentional bride too and i can imagine marie antoinette wrapped in poupée when she takes long walks through her wonderful gardens full of soft pink and white flowers.

the frozen pinapple-juice, creamy lemon-ice with slightly sugared powder lays on your skin like a soft embrace.
hints of woody and earthy accords staying very in the background.

the top:
the juice opens with freezy pinapple and creamy orangeblossom! full of joy! it uplifts your mood instantly.

the heart:
middlenotes with powdery tuberose and precious shy rose are stepping in to stay there, close to your skin, spreading waves of luminous gardenia and sweet jasmine with a hint of nutmeg by every moove you make.

the bottom:
the base is well done with a round and smooth sandalwood, amber and benzoin.

someone suggested similarity to a Burberry Scent, yes it has indeed some similarity with Burberry Brit Sheer, but i wouldn't say that they are sisters. poupée is bolder, has a mutch stronger appeal and it tells a very different story...

it's almost linear pure delicious fruity floral from top to bottom! by wearing poupée you will let creamy powdery trails behind you, innocent and sexy at the same time.
a truly very unconventional and not very known scent what makes it even more attractive for me.

definitely not only a summer scent. i can easely where it in colder winter month and i enjoy it a lot by pampering myself at home or hanging around with friends in a coffeshop.

my hubby told me it smells heavenly delicious and he's very picky for woman perfumes.

the perfume has a very nice sillage and a good staying power.

i will definitely wear this again more often in future to not get forgotten again. :)

the perfume collector
the perfume collector

small lasting and not something unique, just a good price and feminine result. the smell is like a burberry fragrance i dont remember the name

Rochas POUPEE smells very plasticky right after application. Strong and plasticky. Not sure whether this is the smell of a doll, but it is definitely the smell of plastic, and it caused me (past tense, as I'll not try it again...) a headache in addition to inducing a general feeling of malaise. Although the drydown is an unobjectionable and even likeable light floral, POUPEE is another case (similar to RUMEUR) where the opening is just too difficult for me to endure.

Too bad. I was hoping that Anne Flipo, many of whose other works I've loved, would come through again. Not this time, at least not for me.

I have also discovered over time that Rochas--in its current incarnation--is hit or miss: when it's good, it's really good, when it's bad, it's just not possible for me to wear. After a couple of bad experiences, the house of Rochas has earned a place on my "no more blind buys" list. Désolée.

spookyjan
spookyjan

it is definatly plastic doll,i dont like this at all,much better out there on the market...why would ya want to smell like this?

mymlan
mymlan

I'm so bewildered by this fragrance. I simply love white florals, but hate chemical beasts. Poupée actually has a plastic doll smell, still I can't stop sniffing my wrist. I guess that I'm trying to sniff beyond the doll to further investigate the notes.

Doing that I can really se myself wearing it both in a little black dress at an evening party somewhere in the city, but also at work, wearing any of my flowery small-patterned dresses (like a doll?). Poupée is both beautyfully innocent and sexy at the same time.

The best part of this cute frag appears when the pineapple in the top has left the scene. Now the scent transforms itself from juicy notes to silky powdery ones from the sandalwood, which also seems to erase the sharpness from the white flowers by making them soft almost airy. Poupée seems to lift a few mm's from the skin and becomes a lukewarm sweet-scented breeze. This is why it will work for me, both in small patterned flowery dresses and the LBD. Poupée is wellcrafted and sweet, without beeing cloying and it is young but also sophisticated.

Somehow it reminds me of the early Cacharels that I adore som much. Their sweetness is balanced with powdery, acrid cedar that also gives them a twist. The sandalwood in Poupée is much more inviting. Still it has a little twist from a moderate peppery nutmeg. I'm totally captivated by this scent. I'm so going to buy it.

Edit: I was so captivated by this scent, but in the end I didn't buy it. I found out that the nutmeg in the endnotes was too strong, sour and peppery for my liking. Still it took almost 10 times of testing to find that out. Try before buy, I did it several times.

Sissi
Sissi

This smells simular to Coty's Sand and Sable both have Gardenia Dominates both of those perfumes. Gardenia to me does not do any favor on my chemistry even
with the Drydown of Pineapple nutmeg and Jasmine can not persude me to like this perfume.
it has a Like Sand and Sable a strange
Urine scent. i think it's the Gardenia
is making it like that.

I Don't Really care about this Perfume.

Zaleska
Zaleska

I like this bottle. So old-fashioned, romantic style.
It's a pity I can't find it here.

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

I smell the pineapple and the withe flowers clearly. This mix reminds me of the doll´s plastic.

When I use this fragrance I remember the scent of the new Barbies. My boyfriend like this, he says is delicate and femenine.

However, in my skin this scent is too much strong. It doesn´t works with my body chemistry, and a couple of hous after spray this on me I start feeling bad.
Now, I know the solution: Only 2 sprays on my clothes for a beautiful and pleasant fragrance.

I think winter is the perfect season to wear this. Day or night, but definitely winter is the best option for me.

The bottle isn´t original or beautiful, for me it´s OK.
The staying power is extremely good, so be careful!

I like this, but I like other scents so much more.

This is the godmother to all white flower perfumes, in that category one of the best.

esprit2fly
esprit2fly

When I saw this delicate pink and roundly bottle from the house Rochas, the rose box with black Chantilly lace I knew that it’s a fragrance for a chic woman. The combination orange cap of rough velvet and the delicate pink is very intriguing. After I discovered the history of the first perfume with this feminine form, Femme. Marcel Rochas said: “You must smell a woman, before you see her.” I used Poup`ee for the first time during a party at 8 march, the day of the woman. The scent was the queen of the evening, and me, with a mimosa flower in the hair and Poup`ee on the skin, the princess.

I love Poup`ee, I like this sweet-rough scent. At the first sniff I thought that it was a perfume with sunflowers. I remembered my childhood when I loved the air of the fields with sunflowers plants. But Poup`ee is more! It’s an anthem to the femininity, a perfect combination between candid white flowers and heavy scents like benzoin, nutmeg and amber. I love it and it rest in my top 10.

allexa27
allexa27

It starts with sharp and sour jasmine + pineapple,.The top notes are synthetic and awful...but when it settles down the beauty of the white flowers shows and i love it and i cant stop smelling my wrist.The lasting powers is very bad,i wish it could be better because i love the dry down
P.S It has a plastic,doll smell:)

CaraMia
CaraMia

Simply delish!

Poupee is a delightful, very Rochas take on white florals and roses. The gardenia here is lovely and the tuberose, jasmine and orange blossom perform well too. What lifts Poupee up and makes her wearable for the daytime is that gorgeous pineapple note! People who rarely compliment my turbo florals like Fracas have noted how mush they like the Poupee and I love the compliments.

As mentioned above, those familiar with Femme will feel right at home with the resinous woody drydown of Poupee. The benzoin is lovely and the sandalwood is not overwhelming, the gardenia in this one lasts and lasts and does not turn bitter on me.

I don't really care for the fuzzy pink cap, but the overall impression I get from Poupee is bright and feminine, a doll!

Halvah

I would like to state first that a got a rather old bottle from a friend, I can't exclude that it was spoiled. That fragrance "Poupée" was simply the worst smell I've ever smelled. Yes, it's really like plastic dolls that lie in a box for years with a strange smell in their synthetic hair. The bottle is nice but I didn't like the top of it.
Now as I read the comments I definetely think that my bottle was too old to write a comment on it. If a'll have a chance I'll try this again and update my comment.

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

It have good gardenia in it but has a lovely soft citrus twist from the pineapple.
I think the orange blossom helps mix the citrus notes with the lovely white florals of the gardenia and jasmine.
It does a great job of having the richness of white florals while keeping it still light, not heavy at all.

I think this would be absolutely perfect for anyone who loves gardenias but find that they can be too heady or heavy for them.

It is good for spring or summer. So very tender and girly.

I think it might be a good gift for anyone a bit young at heart but with a romantic side!

x

Malegria
Malegria

Smells just like the birdcherry blossom in the beginning, a rare scent in perfumes - ar least I never found one yet except for Poup`ee that would repeat it`s scent. I don`t feel no gardenia in it, but the birdcherry scent is very persistant thorough the entire life of perfume on skin - too bad that it gets kind of stinky in the bottom notes,though I love sandal but here it seems to be out of place. I don`t think that it`s a perfume for younger ladies - for some reason I feel it`s for an older women, may be too much musk and benzoin in the end?

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

the most hard to find perfume in greece...so i like the fact that it is feminine,discreet and unique.(plus,it actually reminds you of barbie dolls!!!pouppees!lol)but i dont like the plastic"finishing"in the scent...anyway,ideal for springtime!xo xo

falovalo
falovalo

A very light gardenia scent. The best word to describe it is "pretty". It's just a very pretty fragrance. Soft, inviting and innocent, it's probably the best gardenia perfume I've smelled. I imagine someone who is all smiles wearing this.

glitteralex
glitteralex

This didn't strike me as a light floral; I am getting a lot of old school spice- though I am wearing it in a very hot humid environment, where possibly the top notes of the tester were faded.

Teolinda
Teolinda

What a nice little fragrance! Smells of flowers, a lot of them, but in such light and lovely way it´s almost fruity on my skin. The jasmine blends with the rose perfectly and the fragrance becomes a really soft floral where the rose for me is the big surprise. I´ve never smelled it like this before.
It stays on me even after I´ve taken a shower, so it´s really longlasting...but this fragrance doesn´t offend anyone, it stays close and makes me feel so feminine.

essija
essija

This reminds me of Sand and Sable but with a little more going on. Its soft and I get a lot of gardenia out of it. Would wear this in warmer weather. Long walks in the sand.. Pretty. Would please most noses..

winx61
winx61

Plastica profumata delle bambole...non mi si addice... non mi piace. Pero' il flacone è bello col suo tappo di vellutino arancione. Da esporre!!!

flugeltje013
flugeltje013

It's for the lovers. It's kind of extreme and longlasting, and aaaall flower-smell.

Poupee by Rochas 3.28 out of 5 based on 141 ratings and 51 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Poupee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rochas Poupee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Poupee by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Poupee by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.