Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Reflets d'Eau de Rochas Rochas for women

Reflets d'Eau de Rochas Rochas for women
dislike

aldehydic

Reflets d'Eau de Rochas by Rochas is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Reflets d'Eau de Rochas was launched in 2006. Top notes are aldehydes, orange, tangerine and lemon; middle notes are peony, rose and cyclamen; base notes are sandalwood and amber.

Aldehydes Orange Tangerine Lemon

Peony Rose Cyclamen

Sandalwood Amber

Reflets d'Eau de Rochas Fragrance Reviews

blueberry
blueberry

Good feminine citrusy-flowery summer EDT in a lovely bottle.
If you want to stress the femininity in the summer heat it is the right option. Reflets d'Eau is quite elegant, much more business-like than the cK One, but still casual and suiting all occassions in the summer time.
To smell it on me I need to reapply 2-3 times, as it does not linger on my skin for the whole day. Still, it is detectable on clothes and you will smell it days after application. I left a shirt in a room and when came back the whole room smelled of Reflets. Pretty strange!
My man does not like it much when I am wearing it, but I like it a lot - since in the summer I usually wear unisex, or masculine woody and aromatic, fresh fragrances - Reflets d'Eau is a nice, definitely feminine change on my skin.
Recommended!

maraika
maraika

Very refreshing, green, citrusy scent, clean and non-offensive. Good for the warm days only, in winter can be plain. I agree with the sharpness at the beginning, but only the first minutes and since it's a light perfume, there's nothing disturbing about it.

FRAGRANZA
FRAGRANZA

Perfect balance between flowers and fruit. It lasts long and I love it. Fresh in summer and warm in winter. Buy it.

winx61
winx61

Very different from Eau de Rochas. Reflets is more fruity and not so bitter like Eau de Rochas. I like it very muche.
It's very gentle and feminine

Kazorwaman
Kazorwaman

I totaly agree that this is a clean and fresh perfume. Someone wrote that a woman smells best when she smells fresh and clean, so it is the perfect scent :)
It has its own personality as it doesnt smell plain or ordinary.
Might be alittle bit sharp at the beginning,but it is just for some first minutes...and after it is sooo fresh!
I just got it after I had ordered it on internet, used it just once and I liked it!

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

This is a great spring/summer day scent, refreshing, light and moderate lasting power. I detect fruitiness on the initial spray in addition to the aldehydes which I enjoy.
Great, distinctive bottle too, to add to my collection when its finished :)

lizzykay
lizzykay

Wow - fresh, herby-citrus at first. Then the flowers. A bit livelier than O de Lancome and less citrus. Not heavy but reasonable sillage for an EDT and a soft woody note persists a bit after the citrus and florals have faded.Nice.

amelie
amelie

Yes, that is incredibly clean and fresh scent with pronounced floral and fruit notes. Fragrance is ideal for summer days, quite easy and comfortable. I really like aldehydes in the scents, give the perfume a bit old-fashioned charm and a little seriousness and refinement.

anne
anne

A lovely bright very fresh clean perfume. It starts out with a boost of sharp citruses and soft tender aldehydes. The citruses dominate the roses and the cyclamen so to me I can hardly detect them, they are there but in a very far distance. It finishes with a tendre and not to prominent aldehyde-sandelwood drydown. This is a lovely spring or summer scent, not to longlasting but lovely

Reflets d'Eau de Rochas by Rochas 3.79 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Reflets d'Eau de Rochas fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rochas Reflets d'Eau de Rochas, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reflets d'Eau de Rochas by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reflets d'Eau de Rochas by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rochas Eau de Rochas Lancome Magie Noire Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Jean Patou Eau de Patou Lancome O de Lancome Rochas Eau Sensuelle Guy Laroche Fidji Valentino Very Valentino Gres Cabochard Givenchy Givenchy III Givenchy Organza The Different Company Sublime Balkiss Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Y Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Cacharel LouLou Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Hermes Caleche Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris