Designers » R S » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Rochas Soleil Rochas for women

Rochas Soleil Rochas for women
dislike

Rochas Soleil Rochas for women Videos

Rochas Soleil by Rochas is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women. Rochas Soleil was launched in 2008. Top notes are pear, tangerine and pink pepper; middle notes are tuberose, orange blossom and rose; base notes are patchouli, white woods and vanilla.

Pear Tangerine Pink Pepper

Tuberose Orange Blossom Rose

Patchouli White Woods Vanilla

Dune Sun

Rochas Soleil Fragrance Reviews

kati77
kati77

I agree with opinion below ,this fragrance is for holidays. Relaxing on the beach ...time 4 pm ,late lunch time , beach bar ,sunny , orangery....Great choice of name ,thats exacly sun and orange colour of this juice is also telling about what you can smell.
Its not dangerous,misterious, sexy, but it is comforting ,time goes slowly etc..
Sweet pear exist at the beggining strongly but good that goes away after 15min.
Longevity is medium 4 / 5 hours.

Yohji
Yohji

Very underrated, very summery, sandy, dusty fragrance, with dry peppery-tangeriny taste, (might be the wood base that creates this quite dry feel, which is unusual, almost plastic but in a good sense), much calmer than Rochas family but still classy. Actually it is not similar with any other fragrance, for me this is always a bonus.
Wearing this you think of pigtails,
yellow summer dress or flowery shirt for men as its easily can be a unisex, and - sand castles on the beach. Carefree existence on an island...

diana22
diana22

this is warm and simple. maybe I would like it more if I could smell it on me... it disappears after 1 hour.

An uplifting creamy sunny scent, not so much a summer scent. More a bright attractive perfume, in a subtle way though, nothing in your face..interesting scent, pretty, easy to wear, yet not overly common, nor generic..Soleil is just a pleasure to have, to wear, nice Rochas !!! I dont get the patchouli. The chypre edge is quite shy, but it is there ..
Not outstanding in any way, but I feel it completes my collection nicely...when I am not looking for a statement scent, this would work.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

I'm so happy to have a bottle of this beautiful fragrance. It has some of my favourite flowers combined with the most delicious fruits imaginable, and I never knew wood could smell this lovely. The subtle, almost shy scent that remains on my skin after the sparkling opening is unlike anything else I have ever smelled.

This is not a beach scent. This sun is the essential rays of light warming the earth after an autumn rain, or melting the snow away on the first day of spring.

Rochas Soleil is warm and sparkling, feminine and precious, a delicate ray of sunlight.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

Is it not memorable or nothing special? Maybe. But let me tell you one thing!
Some people LOVE that in perfume and my mother is the best example of that. She does not care for Coco, she does not care for Fracas, no19 or anything oriental, sweet, green, aquatic, powdery or white floral. She never did.

What she wants is exatly this. Sunny, uplifting, warm, maybe a little uncomplicated. I smelled this in TK MAXX and immediately thought of my mom. It's exatly what she's into - something with a little floral, a little citrus, a little bit of fruit, nothing too dominating. To me it smelled a bit like sunny, white lilies, but those are not listed in the notes.

So, to anyone who does not care for most perfume groups - like my mom - you will enjoy this! (She also loves Miracle, Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia, Lanvin Marry Me, EA Green Tea)

P.S. One of the most WONDERFUL TV ads I've ever seen!

amelie
amelie

The smell of summer vacation transports you miles away - sunny, bright, optimistic really warms your skin like the sun. Soleil is so pleasant, you can almost feel the heat of the sand. It's perfect for lazy afternoon on the beach... reading a book, you only need your favorite cocktail.

Talia
Talia

It is great!I was very curious, reading the reviews, describing it fresh and summer and at the same time reminding Dune. And it is truth, in the base you can smell the Dune‘s hot sand. It could be the summer version of Dune. I respect and enjoy Dune, but always wander if some freshness would make it even better for me
In Soleil to the sand is added sea, breeze, sun lotion and fruit beach cocktails. It is happy, funny and rich and classy.
And to make me even happier, the price is low.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

I love this. I'm going to buy a big bottle and wear it non stop. It's light and feminine, with enough depth not to resemble today's raft of fruity florals that all smell the same.

I actually find it hard to describe as far as notes go, so I will say it smells like getting back from a day at the beach and drinking a glass of something cold whilst the sun sets.

It has enough depth in the base notes to be a good choice in Autumn or winter. Just lovely. It has become a firm favourite.

This reminds me of Dior Dune. It has freshness and femininity, with a background toned down patchouli note and always reminds me of sand for some reason.

Annica
Annica

I can smell the pear throughout the scent. I see that vanilla is listed but it´s certainly unobtrusive. It doesn´t give any warmth to the fragrance either. There is also a faint smell of wood and patchouli.I think this is a very dry fragrance and also a bit cold.
Perfect for office though it´s very close to skin.
It lasted about 3 hours on my skin. This is not one of the best from Rochas but still quite OK. Like it but don´t love it.

naheed
naheed

Soliel is a subtle take on patchouli. Starts with a soft and sweet combination of prominent rose petals which have been stalked with orange blossoms. Soon after the top notes slightly fade patchouli kicks in which is green and turns woody when settles down.

Patchouli is a note that works well in all seasons however, it is best for sunny summer days. Being said that, if you are into winter and have purchased it recently, wear it in the day as I would describe Soliel the scent of a sunny day. Though can be worn in any season as it's all a matter of the chemistry of your skin and the scent so can't be bound for a specific season.

SheShe
SheShe

I like it. It's like a strong sun in the early afternoon and then the heat and sun decreases (patchouli work - it makes the fragrance colour fade after some time). Good job, I only wish the lively, hot phase lasted longer. Nice bottle. Lasting power - could be better.

Małgoś
Małgoś

A very sunny, lightly sweet and lovely fragrance. And chypre, indeed. I find it very elegant, but it lacks some "punch"... It is an extremely pleasant fragrance, but perhaps, not willing to be too imposing, has an underdeveloped base, and lacks some character.

It is perfect for warm summer days though.

mymlan
mymlan

For a woman who is going to pick one of a hundred similar smelling perfumes this may be one that she'll randomly pick. It is a nice, soft and gentle fruity floral with a little pinch of patchouli in the basenotes that warms it up. It's not bad at all but nothing really exiting about it either. A plus for the patchouli though.

Edit: Actually a BIG plus. For once the patchouli note doesn't smell so plasticy as it does in most modern fruitchoulis. It's real, gentle and delicate. I'm now a bit exited.

smellsogood
smellsogood

Soleil is such a good name for this, one sniff and I'm ready for a day out in the sun somewhere. Lovely pear and tangerine start you off with a zing, followed by summery florals, with a smooth elegant warm wood finish. Maybe not a great perfume from this house but I love it nevertheless for the feelings of joy and anticipation it manages to envoke in me. Picnic on the beach anyone?

Martyna
Martyna

It took me a few months to figure out how I really feel about this fragrance and it definitely is not due to complexity or unusualness of its composition.

As has been said before, this is simply nice. Well known, common ingredients blended quite gracefully into an inoffensive fragrance.

I bought this one in winter without testing, tempted by the advert. I was worried that the pear would dominate but this was not the case as it turned out that Soleil is a pure, sweet, white floral on me. I tried to wear it a couple of times in the cold weather but I could not get on with it because the strong orange blossom was giving me headaches (for some reason my head doesn't get on with this note).

The only reason I didn't get rid of it, was the dry down. I could smell the wood very, very clearly and it was such a wonderful, refreshing fragrance (especially after the orange blossom headache has passed) that I just wished it could smell like that all the time.

I decided to wait to see how it smells in warmer weather. And it did smell different indeed. The fruit started peeking through but they were also sweet so they did not exactly balance out the white flowers.

I gave this perfume a few more tries but I finally gave up because it doesn't really make sense to give myself headaches just to enjoy the drydown. Big plus for longevity though because, although this is an EDT, it lasts literally all day on my skin.

If you like sweet, floral perfumes with a hint of fruit, you may want to give this a try. I am searching for perfume that smells like Soleil's dry down!

Juma
Juma

It's just nice, especially, IMO,created for a spring, one of plenty floral-fruity scents.
There is a lot scents so similar to this one... I could find them even in my wardrobe.

I find this one very soft, chic and feminie. This scent stays close to me when I wear it. I wish it would be a little bit louder..maybe just a little bit..a very nice every-day-fragrance

tsofa
tsofa

Soleil intrigued me firstly by its color, by its notes… It had as well two of my favorite notes, rose and orange blossom! The buying prize was also tempting. Finally, I ordered it…

I was not impressed at all by it as the pear note came to my nose very strongly. After twenty minutes and so, the orange blossom note becomes very dominant, although the drydown is very nice due to its vanilla note as it softens the perfume a bit.

The longevity of the perfume is a little bit above average. It’s a nice scent but not the best as far the orange blossom goes. To me, it’s neither something memorable nor special. I can find a hundred other fragrances like this one on the market.

So, I substituted it with my new beloved perfume “Dance with Givenchy”. I will still wear Soleil from time to time of course, but honestly, it did not have that something that would may me shout 'wow'!!!

Soleil, an ordinary fragrance for everyday use… And that’s all to it!

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

It is a pleasant scent, very fresh and just a bit sweet at the opening with the juicy pear and the sparkling citrus. Layers are easy to detect and the transition between them is smooth. The middle is all about the viscuous white florals. The drydown is subtle and close to the skin avoiding the ever so common musk. Yet again this proved that I'm not much of a patchouli lover. Nevertheless I could appreciate it, because the patchouli was rather sweet like chocolate instead of earthy and dirty.

All these otherwise strong notes have been toned down to set a mood of contemplation, so this is not a summer sunny type of scent, more like an autumn one. The layers made me think this is ment to represent morning, noon and sunset, as the fragrance gets sweeter. And the beautiful advert proves my theory. A round calm fragrance, not girly, nor dead-serious, just calm, well-behaved and mature.

There are a lot similar and more memorable fragrances on the market, especially in the 'new chypre' familly, considering the price tag of Soleil, but still this is very well done and discrete.

guest_emile
guest_emile

I want to now what you feel about this fragrance. I think I smelled this on a work frend and liked it a lot but I cant remember if it was this one of anoher soleil one like nina rici so now I dont now what to get! Can you help me remember?

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

great perfume. sweet and just a little bit fruity. i'll definitely buy this one.

winx61
winx61

dopo molte ricerche ora lo possiedo... niente di particolare, un bel fruttatino che non mi ha entusiasmato.

Rochas Soleil by Rochas 3.73 out of 5 based on 123 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Rochas Soleil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rochas Rochas Soleil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rochas Soleil by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rochas Soleil by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.