Designers » R S » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Secret de Rochas Rochas for women
dislike

tropical
Secret de Rochas Rochas for women Videos
Secret de Rochas Rochas for women Pictures Secret de Rochas Rochas for women Pictures

Secret de Rochas is the latest perfume creation of the house of Rochas. In the process of developing this fragrance Jean - Michel Duriez had in mind the tradition of the house and French elegance that it symbolizes. 70 years after the launch of their most famous Femme fragrance, Secret de Rochas is emerging as a new, modern vision of femininity.

The fragrance is based on a formula of osmanthus mixed with fruits, moss and woods. The composition is chypre with shades of flowers and fruits. It opens with juicy exotic mango, peach and passion fruit with a touch of greenery. The heart promises accord of osmanthus, jasmine and a “secret ingredient.” Its base creates a classical harmony of moss, patchouli and musk.

Its elegant cylindrical bottle is colored in shades of apricot. The packaging shows the famous quote by Marcel Rochas: "One must smell a woman before even seeing her” ("On doit respirer une femme avant même de l' avoir vue"). The face of the perfume is French actress and singer Cecile Cassel.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum .

Secret de Rochas was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Michel Duriez.

Mango Peach Passionfruit Green Notes

Nothing special at all
Regret for purchasing :((

raiza1990
raiza1990

Clean (without being citrusy), elegant and soft (without being dated). It is a nice perfume, but with bad sillage and bad longevity. It is worth trying if you like vintage perfumes (the kind that smell grandmotherly), but you want one that smells a bit more modern.

nirnroot
nirnroot

This soft, clean scent meets my expectations. I feel the fruity notes but not in an exaggerated way at all. Soft, slightly fruity, slightly sweet, even a bit flowery at the same time, well-balanced, nothing dominant.

umsultan

#updated review: i really liked this perfume when it came out. it was on my wishlist ever since. only few months ago i finally got it. although on my wishlist there are older and more popular fragrances yet i bought this and oh i don't regret it. compared to whats on my list this is simply a wearable, everyday perfume that would appeal to everyone cuz of the notes! it got fruits, flowers, earthy notes and musk.the opening is a splash of creamy, juicy peaches, which lift up the mood. then comes the scent of flowers that tackle the nose a bit finally the freshness, clean scent of musk. the dry down is powdery delicate scent and it stays all day on clothes.

shortandsmiling
shortandsmiling

Lovely, longlasting peach ♥ It is indeed very tender, but still noticeable.

Sprayed on clothing, the peach stands out even more and I find this to be very longlasting. Sprayed on skin, this seems to blend perfectly into my skin. People smell it on me, and I catch the occasional whiff of peachy mango, combined with musky flowers, which makes me want to constantly smell my wrists.

Overall, this was a great buy with 50% off; only €36 for 50 ml.

Rerik
Rerik

Secret de Rochas is still a hidden gem although it has everything a feminine fragrance deserves.
It´s warm, soft, slightly sweet and beautiful.
The best creation by Rochas so far, and one of the most interesting female fragrances out there.

All the beautiful women out there, please try this fragrance and wear it more often.

yvonne961
yvonne961

It has some similarity with Shiseido Zen for the cooling sweetness, as the fruit notes are well-balanced with oakmoss and osmanthus. More feminine and ample in contrast to the taxi, no, spatial feeling in Zen.

umsultan

i tested this perfume when it was released in my country and ever since its on my wish list. it is soft, tender and creamy. fruity notes is not my thing, but in this perfume its not overpowering the other notes, it blends well with the middle and base notes. the perfume reminds me of another perfume i cant recall its name. i can say Secret de Rochas is a safe everyday perfume.

Mariame
Mariame

Η τέλεια λέξη που μπορείς να πεις να περιγράψεις το συναίσθημα που σε περιτυλίγει ψεκάζοντας το secret eίναι tender-τρυφερό .Τρυφερό από όλες τις απόψεις.
This is so delicate and soft fragrance.
The best word to describe the feeling you get after spraying it is "tender".
Tender in every aspect.

Nil3

A creation so delicate and tender. I'd define it a very conservative scent. If a strict religious person would prohibit his daughter or wife to ever wear make up and perfume, Rochas' secret would be an exception! I wanna bathe in it, and believe me , you easily could.

This is an intriguing creation by Rochas, after all the hype surrounding its creation, one could have expected a powerhouse of a scent, but it is not, doesn't mean the house of Rochas is dead, far from it, the scent is stylish, classy yet fresh..I detect green notes, some peach...as the scent develops, it does amplifies...getting more of a soft oriental vibe..it has a soapy/ tropical undertone in the top notes, my husband says it smells like handsoap, he isn't crazy about it in truth...
I am really unsure about it, not overly enthusiastic about it either,it has a watery edge, but it does smell interesting, although it doesn't open up much..Still not sure about the Secret ingredient either. Not a love for me.

Miska
Miska

Love it. Very soft, light and tender. Drydown is peachy and creamy.

Sherihan
Sherihan

Started as a fresh,simple summer citrusy/floral kind of scents, but after just 5 minutes it transformed into a woody/oriental kind of scents,but still soft. If you liked the top note,give it sometime you may not like the base or middle note, as it was kind of masculine to me. And if you hated the top,also wait sometime you may love the drydowns as they still charming.

demetg
demetg

I have come upon it by chance;I was looking for a different perfume,and as I was waiting in a line I tried this one, just to pass the time,and oh-la-la. Just beautiful! Soft,sweet and lovely,fruity and floral,woody notes somewhere,so beautiful,so feminine and so relaxing. I ended up buying a bottle and am loving it!

passionata20
passionata20

28. February 2014

With the statement of Marcel Rochas : " one must smell a woman, before even seeing her" you would expect something loud and that might make a statement. But i am almost loosing any hopes for a good fragrances to be launched any time soon after i smelled most of the recent releases, and i might be wrong, but i think that perfume house of Rochas can be declared as an officially dead. I mean, it has lost all of it's glory and probably will not be resurrected any time soon if at all. Marketing agents sure cleverly use the tactics of playing on heritage of the house and abusing the name of legendary house of perfumes and fashion. But they do not sucseed to fool me anymore.
The fragrance itself is extremely soft and shy and i can tell, after testing it several times on skin and paper both, that it is a skin scent. So how can anyone smell a woman, wearing "Secret" even before seeing her is a mystery to me. On paper the fragrance opens with a prominent and longer lasting melon note, than on my skin. I smell something slightly soapy in here as well.
The melon quickly disappears, giving an entrance for the passionfruit, which is very airy, thankfully.
In general it stays on my skin as a fresh, bit green, bit watery fruity, bit soapy ( just a hint of it) skin scent, which dies not project almost at all and stays up to 2hrs.
The drydown is a disappointment as well. It has a mix of mango, passionfruit and osmanthus on my skin.
Very generic, incomplete fragrance IMO, it would smell much much better if it would be more potent, they should triple the concentration of all notes, so it would have a chance to catch any attention.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

zumrut
zumrut

I smelled it today and didn't like it at all.It's a very ordinary and boring scent in my opinion, it has some kind of freshness and fruitiness that reminds me of hygienic house cleaning stuffs.

May J
May J

Beautiful ,light and very feminine perfume the down side is that it doesn't last long . Anyway I really like it and highly recommend it .

CozyCat
CozyCat

I only smelled it on a paper strip, and felt it was familar to me, then it hit me..it smelled like a lighter, softer, more fruity version of my beloved Ange ou Demon! Maybe it's the oakmoss? It's surely not as deep or complex as AoD, but it doesn't smell like your run-of-the-mill fruity-floral either (atleast on paper)...there's an element of mystique in this one and an earthy nuance...but I will have to test it on my skin and come back to re-review, so far it seems promising.

dido34
dido34

have tried it today and loved it.light,powdery and elegant .its on my wish list

Nil3

I'm gonna go with my sixth olfactory sense and say that this perfume seems to me simply Beautiful. Not complex,not simple,not boring.....just Beautiful.

Danaa1
Danaa1

Amazing..best berfume ever

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Secret de Rochas fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rochas Secret de Rochas, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secret de Rochas by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secret de Rochas by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.