Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Eau Intense Rodier for men

Eau Intense Rodier for men

Eau Intense by Rodier is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are violet and basil; middle note is vetiver; base note is sandalwood.

Violet Basil

Eau Intense Fragrance Reviews

The violet here is gentle and a bit sweet. The other major element is herbal. This could certainly be unisex, IMO. I haven't been able to perceive much sandalwood yet but I'll update if I do. It is certainly at least a little musky, but it's also natural smelling. And considering its simplicity, there is a modicum of dynamism here. The balance is also good. Think of herbs replacing lemon in Dream Angels Heavenly (and without any powdery qualities). Now dial down the strength quite a bit and reduce the sandalwood note to hardly anything and you might get some idea of this one. On the other hand, if you think of sweet violet without any major powdery quality but with an herbal one, that might be best, if you know what the notes smell like, of course. I'm not sure what demographic was being targeted with this one, and it strikes me as more for the niche crowd, with a name like Violets in my Garden. I didn't get the vetiver but next time I'm going to use at least twice as much; if this is "Intense" I can't imagine what the non-intense version would be like !

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rodier Eau Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rodier Eau Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Intense by Rodier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Intense by Rodier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Campos de Ibiza Cedro Jean Patou Voyageur Pierre Cardin Pierre Cardin pour Homme L`Erbolario Tea & Cedar Paul Smith Sunshine Edition for Men Giorgio Armani Armani Code Casino Limited Edition 2008 Odori Gli Odori Deborah Fisichella Le Labo Bergamote 22 Czech & Speake No 88 Montale Boise Fruite Adidas Adidas Urban Spice