Designers » R S » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Bouquet Imperial Roger & Gallet for women

Bouquet Imperial Roger & Gallet for women
dislike

Bouquet Imperial Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Bouquet Imperial Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Bouquet Imperial Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Bouquet Imperial Roger & Gallet for women Pictures

Bouquet Imperial by Roger & Gallet is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Bouquet Imperial was launched in 1991. Top notes are orange, rosemary, lavender, anise, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are orange blossom, rose and geranium; base notes are tonka bean, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Orange Rosemary Lavender Anise Bergamot Lemon

Eau d`Ete de Balmain Summer

Bouquet Imperial Fragrance Reviews

Nelken
Nelken

I don't know what it is that makes this one smell resinous on me. By resinous I mean exactly the resin you find on pine trees around here in the mountains, and
the berries ( which usually are not my cup of tea) accentuate this impression I get of being in a forest...

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention that the version I am reviewing is the last one ( bottom picture), and if the information I have been able to find online is correct, the notes are :

Lemon, mandarin orange, jasmine, coriander, yellow alyssum, rhubarb, raspberry, musk, blackberry.

Seems strange to me that no wood notes are listed, but since it has been discontinued, it is no longer possible to get details on the R&G website.

The "classic vintage cologne" feel is modernized by the berries, and BI can be described as a very versatile fragrance as a result : It could suit both men and women, young and not so young, outdoor activities as well as more formal ones.

A pity it is no longer in production !

Seems strange to me that no wood notes are listed, but since it has been discontinued, it is no longer possible to get details on R&G website.

The "classic vintage cologne" feel is modernized by the berries, and BI an be described as a very versatile fragrance as a result : It could suit both men and women, young and not so young, outdoor activities as well as more formal ones.

A pity it is no longer in production !

leducdenemours
leducdenemours

I do agree with some of the opinions below, to say that it is an underrated fragrance, and also I believe it's unisex.
I've been wearing this on/off since the 1990s, and eventually go back to it, over and over again.
Ideal for daytime freshness with a hint of an oriental mystery to it. I do believe it's an all year rounder.
This fragrance doesn't pass unnoticed, and there have always been positive complimentary comments, when asked about what I was wearing.
To me, it is all about berries, vanilla, and some very
precious woods.
Delicious.

EdgarAllanPoe
EdgarAllanPoe

First of all let me start off by saying that I am not particularly drawn to florals, citrus, chypre etc. having the tendency to love heady orientals, smoky, heavy vanillas and so on. When I received this complimentary bottle in a recent swap I thought to myself..."hmm just another citrus concotion".
Boy was I wrong ! I applied just a dab of it just before leaving the house to run some arrends , and in an instant I could sense a whiff of the most beautiful and noble floral bouquet I have ever come across in a perfume. This is a very quiet and subtle perfume ... which whispers nobility. This is something the Napoleon would wear. Suitable for spring, summer , or even the colder seasons to give you a note of comfort and a touch of royalty ! Sillage and longevity are great for and EDC. Outstanding and highly underrated !

celia46
celia46

It´s very fresh and elegant, I think is a unisex fragrance, I love it on my husband.

bobo1
bobo1

Smells leathery and dry. I'd say floral chypre, never an oriental spicy.

chokovany
chokovany

Very long lasting & awesome sillage .
Smart, fine distinction .

Composition inimitable.
Sillage remarquable .
Un voile de pureté .

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Lovely elegant scent. Fresh and voluminal, not usual fresh or citrus fragrances. Citruses are soft and with lavender and rosemary make a very fresh note that stays in your nose for some time and makes you an aromatherapy. The base is also complicated and makes a good addition. Highly recommended scent. It's a really royal bouquet which is not a shame for presenting to the royal person.

Bouquet Imperial by Roger & Gallet 4.14 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roger & Gallet Bouquet Imperial fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roger & Gallet Bouquet Imperial, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bouquet Imperial by Roger & Gallet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bouquet Imperial by Roger & Gallet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.