Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Eau de Lotus Bleu Roger & Gallet for women

Eau de Lotus Bleu Roger & Gallet for women
dislike

Eau de Lotus Bleu Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Eau de Lotus Bleu Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Eau de Lotus Bleu Roger & Gallet for women Pictures

Eau de Lotus Blue by Roger & Gallet is floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are orange, mandarin orange, neroli and bergamot; middle notes are orange blossom, blue lotus and rose; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, musk, vanilla and incense. Eau de Lotus Bleu was launched in 2006.

Orange Mandarin Orange Neroli Bergamot

Orange Blossom Blue Lotus Rose

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Vanilla Incense

Eau de Lotus Bleu Fragrance Reviews

Godisnowhere666
Godisnowhere666

September 2015 if you were to mix arpege l'eclat , the paper scent of d&g light blue, 4711 with a twist of lemon and a spoonful of sugar is how I would describe this unique marvellous scent. Fresh and clean smelling and works well on a hot day to refresh. 10/10. Would consider this unisex.

Frayja
Frayja

First of all,I have lovely memories wearing Lotus Bleu,so probably I m little bit subjective...What I like most is that in comparison with other Roger et Gallet-I love most of them-this one is no citrus-y at all and has more longevity then others.Is very well balanced and "sunny" in a way.I like to wear it spring and summer.Lovable.

wachirael94
wachirael94

I bought this fragrance at a Sephora shop in Paris at unbeatable price in a bottle of 200 ml. Even categorized as female scent, I don't totally agree with this.

I find its longevity perfect but its projection is almost poor! To my nose, the first notes tell me of no scent of citrus or orange at all. I feel rather its flowery scent.

Anyway, Roget & Gallet never disappoints me at all!

kristin.granli
kristin.granli

I love this one, bought it recently in Paris. It´s not an agressive scent, after the fresh top notes it quietens down to a very subtle and quite long lasting scent which , for me, is just right. Not soapy, not femme fatale, just there on my skin, and quite personal.

3469hobbes
3469hobbes

Discovered this perfume last year and love it for Summer. It is fresh, but neither floral nor fruity really - just fresh, but without being toilet duck! Has a subtle femininity to it, and don't be fooled into thinking it will blow away - scents notoriously disappear on me, but this one does last for an EDT.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

I bought this as a blind buy and was pleasantly surprised. After the first spray I thought blimey! This is so citrusy and bitter, I don't think I can handle it! I waited half an hour and then the lotus flower, incense and musk arrived. It became a beautiful sweet, hypnotic scent! Very beautiful, what I call a real 'douser'. If I could swim in a swimming pool full of this fragrance, I would! Gorgeous!

Michele716
Michele716

I wore this for a while and loved it. It's a very soft fragrance, close to the skin and I loved how it smelled on me.

elgab89
elgab89

I purchased this for my mom 2 summers ago and I loved it. This is floral and at the same time has a delicate note about it that uplifts your spirit. I believe is the lotus.
I thoroughly enjoy it on my mom and is perfectly suited for the summer heat. It does not have a long staying power unfortunately, however the convenient low price helps.

Coriander
Coriander

It´s a fresh, delicate floral fragrance, but great sillage.
The top notes are a wonderful blend with citrus (most gourmand, in my opinion).
To the midle at the base, is a beautiful and confortable and lovely warm floral bouquet.
In my skin, reminds the new Christian Dior´s Escale a Portofino.

Eau de Lotus Bleu by Roger & Gallet 4.30 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roger & Gallet Eau de Lotus Bleu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roger & Gallet Eau de Lotus Bleu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Lotus Bleu by Roger & Gallet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Lotus Bleu by Roger & Gallet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Prada Infusion d'Iris Roger & Gallet Fleur d`Osmanthus Stella McCartney Stella Roger & Gallet Rose Roger & Gallet Eau de Gingembre Roger & Gallet Bois d`Orange Chanel Allure Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Kenzo Kenzo Amour Lancome Miracle Robert Piguet Fracas Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Roger & Gallet Jean Marie Farina Extra Vieille Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Jean Paul Gaultier Classique