Designers » R S » Floral Green « Groups

Eau de The Vert Roger & Gallet for women and men
dislike

ozonic
Eau de The Vert Roger & Gallet for women and men Pictures

Eau de The Vert by Roger & Gallet is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. Eau de The Vert was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Romano. Top notes are yuzu, mandarin orange and grapefruit; middle notes are green tea, freesia, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are green tea, cedar, guaiac wood and amber.

Yuzu Mandarin Orange Grapefruit

I hope that I get it

Good-bye

To Emi :
**********

Thank you for your answer.
I doubt this could please me : I need my perfumes to be long-lasting !

emi
emi

ANGELICA07 unfortunately I find the silage and the lasting power of this fragrance very weak and poor. Although this is very nice version of green tea, softer than Bvlgari.

ANGELICA07

Could this one be a stronger version of "Thé Vert, Eau Parfumée", with better staying power and sillage ??

Thanks.

gingergirl60
gingergirl60

the first green tea I ever smelt and i think the best.very refreshing and distinctive.

winx61
winx61

Uno dei migliori profumi al the verde che abbia mai sentit. Considerando il modico prezzo devo dire che non ha nulla da invidiare ai profumi piu' blasonati!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roger & Gallet Eau de The Vert fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roger & Gallet Eau de The Vert, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de The Vert by Roger & Gallet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de The Vert by Roger & Gallet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Roger & Gallet The Vert Roger & Gallet Jean Marie Farina Extra Vieille Roger & Gallet Eau de Gingembre Roger & Gallet Fleur d`Osmanthus Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Roger & Gallet Bois d`Orange Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Hermes Eau D`Orange Verte L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Tom Ford Black Orchid Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Chanel Egoiste Christian Dior Dolce Vita Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Givenchy Amarige Kenzo Kenzo Amour Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee