Designers » R S » Aromatic « Groups

L`Homme Roger & Gallet for men

L`Homme Roger & Gallet for men
dislike

L`Homme by Roger & Gallet is a Aromatic fragrance for men. L`Homme was launched in 1979. Top notes are nutmeg, amalfi lemon and mint; middle note is ylang-ylang; base notes are woodsy notes, spices and amber.

Nutmeg Amalfi Lemon Mint

Ylang-Ylang

Woodsy Notes Spices Amber

Patrick

L`Homme Fragrance Reviews

EnoughScents
EnoughScents

This one gives Azzaro PH, and the like, a run for the money as one of the manliest of manly fragrances out there. I've had a splash decanter for many, many moons since it takes only a couple of drops to the neck and I'm smelling good for the whole day. One problem with L'Homme is its very tough to buy new anymore...R & G may have discontinued when they closed US operations of their retail arm.

JohnB2014
JohnB2014

Very-very manly.
If you are 35 years old and up, you will shine like a real masculine male with
this one! 8/10!

ian85
ian85

I like this one, but I think fragrantica's pyramyd is wrong. I don't smell any amber in it. Here is the brand information : "The head is a duo combining lemon and fizzy aromatic mint, bewitched by a heart of lavender, clove and ylang-ylang, a veritable natural link between the Hesperidean opening and the woody base notes of vetiver, oak moss, sandalwood and patchouli to complete the deal."
A classic and manly chypre wood fragrance, very fresh and non offensive.

rum
rum

Roger & Gallet's hard to find "L'Homme" range really is the definitive scent of a 'chypre', or 'woody'.
Aside from citrus, the chypre / woody family of scents is probably the most loved fragrance family ever. Many don't even know they love woody scents.
This makes a great everyday office scent, very light and inoffensive. It's hard to over spray and just smells divine. A mix of woody notes and a touch of vanilla, this scent remains fresh and clean throughout. If you are a lover of Azzaro Pour Homme and would like something more up to date, you will find this one is right up your street.
I like to layer this scent with the after shave balm of the same company. Very light and comforting. Accept no imitations!

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

The shower gel for this scent is a wonderful product and smells lovely on my husband. The scent lasts quite a long time on him, too.

hadrian
hadrian

R&G L’H is an excellent aromatic scent, clean, lively although sober, a truly reminder of the ‘70’s art of French perfumery. If this genre suits you, you can’t go wrong with this one.
Even it is not at all similar, R&G L’H reminds me another classic that I love: Azzaro Pour Homme. Both of them share the same spirit: uninhibited manliness.
Convenient price, good sillage, very good longevity on your skin.
Chers Roger & Gallet, gardez–le, L’Homme est magnifique et il merite rester comme ça!
Autrement dit, keep it alive!
A deserved 9+/10

eliweisz
eliweisz

Bought at the Roger & Gallet boutique, Rue St. Honore - the most friendly place in Paris.
What can I say? A true classic, powerful, exciting, timeless, uncompomisingly masculine. Great citric-spicy opening, softened by delicious ylang-ylang. Drydown is ambery-sweet with some pleasant hints of pipe tobacco and wood. Longevity and sillage well above expectations.
Probably my best purchase in a couple of years.
Rare, refreshing and recommended!

mrluctoretemergo
mrluctoretemergo

it's clean & green, it's cool it's fresh, soapy...and it does remind me of quorum but this one (R&G) is a little bit fresher whereas quorum is the somewhat heavier, greener scent. Both are great 30+ scents at a very reasonable price !

BlackS1
BlackS1

One of the best fragrances ever produced. Please Roger & Gallet, never ever discontinue that one!
It's my No2 right after Chanel Pour Monsieur which shares the same clean, refined, soapy, cant-go-wrong feel.
Perfect.

3469hobbes
3469hobbes

This is what men should smell like as far as I am concerned! Would never be confused with a woman's scent, is a strong scent, but not overpowering and lasts well. Just smells very manly and sexy. Love it!

petrus
petrus

The rectangular bottle and the new bottle smells the same (I could compare both). It was my first fragrance, and is still one of my favorites.

You can find it in France in most of the pharmacies.

Astektomas
Astektomas

My specimen of the same name is in the rectangular bottle though - I wonder wheather it's the one or it's the different one? Anyone with the knowledge about the issue? Smeels - smels + cheers

RobbieX
RobbieX

Gorgeous clean fragrance, based on spearmint I think, hard to get but worth it. One of the first Fragrances I ever bought - back in 1982. It used to be in a square bottle but I like the new bottle better. Longevity is good. Simply one of the best men's scents in the world!

L`Homme by Roger & Gallet 4.52 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roger & Gallet L`Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Roger & Gallet L`Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Homme by Roger & Gallet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Homme by Roger & Gallet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.