Designers » R S » Aromatic « Groups

Lavande Royale Roger & Gallet for women
dislike

herbal
Lavande Royale Roger & Gallet for women Pictures

Lavande Royale by Roger & Gallet is a Aromatic fragrance for women. Lavande Royale was launched in 1899. Top notes are orange and mandarin orange; middle notes are spices, lavender and geranium; base notes are musk, benzoin, vanilla, oakmoss and cedar.

Orange Mandarin Orange

Lavender

Lavande Royale Fragrance Reviews

maio2012
maio2012

Unisex fragrance, with a drydown that is definitely masculine to my nose and in my skin. I have to say that I tested it after a long summer day, and this fragrance will probably smell very differently in a woman, in a fresh spring morning...

Siete Cueros
Siete Cueros

I think of this as a unisex fragrance. Too strong sharp lavender top, fades quickly to baby powder. Lacks complexity. Reminds me of a barbershop splash.

persefoni
persefoni

This is just wonderful! My mother wears it every morning after shower as a body spray, and layers it with the perfume of her choice(!) and her clothes always smell magnificent!!

I guess lavender gives a weird depth to whatever the scent you're wearing! But i love it on its own as well!

porannarosa
porannarosa

I think it's rather unisex than a women scent. I love lavender but after first spray it smells very sharp, old-fashioned lavender and geranium notes reminds me of a men's cologne. After few hours it become sweeter and smoother but I can't stand first notes.

lillybee
lillybee

I received a small splash of this with a bigger purchase. I was excited to try it as I love lovender as an aromatherapy note and use it for soothing, headaches, etc. LR opens with an alcohol smelling, watery and sharp citrus-lavender note that settles into a sweeter, non-floral but almost fruity sweet lavender soaked in spices. Not too natural indeed.

In less than an hour, I'm left with a strong cedar - oakmoss which then mixes with something sour and powdery (benzoin or vanilla?). It's harsh, unrefined and way too masculine to my nose.

A disappointment for me, it's not floral or fresh, it's a sharp, masculine cologne with a dash of artificial smelling lavender in it, pretty much along the lines of 4711. Staying power is 3-4 hours. I don't recommend this if you're looking for an aromatic lavender scent, there are better ones out there from brands like Fragonard or Molinard.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roger & Gallet Lavande Royale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roger & Gallet Lavande Royale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lavande Royale by Roger & Gallet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lavande Royale by Roger & Gallet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Arabie Roger & Gallet Eau de The Vert Chanel Chanel N°19 Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Roger & Gallet Eau de Gingembre Roger & Gallet Jean Marie Farina Extra Vieille Estée Lauder Tuscany Per Donna Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Lancome O de Lancome Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Roger & Gallet Bouquet Imperial Christian Dior Miss Dior Roger & Gallet Cedrat Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Yves Saint Laurent Y Hermes Hiris Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Leonard Tamango Guerlain Eau de Cologne Imperiale