Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Rose Roger & Gallet for women

Rose Roger & Gallet for women
dislike

almond
Rose Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Rose Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Rose Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Rose Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Rose Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Rose Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Rose Roger & Gallet for women Pictures

Rose was presented in 2007 with its roses fresh and narcotic, picked up from an Indian garden. The fragrance touches your skin like Bengal silk, its delicate aromas reflecting fountains full of rose petals in a sultan’s palace…magically and seductively inebriating with scents. The perfume was made of mandarin and rose petals at the top, Nepal rose, peony and white flowers in the heart, almond and warm amber keeping the base warm. It is available as edt, along with the additional body care line: milk, lotion, cream, shower gel, soap and scented candle.

Rose Mandarin Orange

Peony Rose White Flowers

Amber Almond Milk

L`Eau d`Issey Florale
Eau Ravissante

Rose Fragrance Reviews

delicate simple pink roses. a light fresh scent for hot weather. not too long lasting, but it feels good just spritzing this cooling little gem. you simply can't overspray with this. this is very enjoyable to me in summer months when you want to smell roses, but nothing heavy.

missy.stratimirovic
missy.stratimirovic

I seem to enjoy easy-breezy rose and peony combinations that are fresh, undemanding and not screechy. And this is exactly that combination. A little anti-depressant refreshment on a gloomy day. Liberally sprayed.

maria21
maria21

Very gentle and fresh! I really liked it! I smelled roses, but what i liked most was that there weren't only roses! Amber and almonds give to the perfum a unique character!

I.I
I.I

This perfume doesn't remind me of a true rose fragrance at all. I mean roses is not what comes in mind from the first moments I smell it. I smell a distinctive peony and almonds though.
Nice but with poor staying power, an everyday simple fragrance for all ages (it lacks character).

martuk.81
martuk.81

Simple fragrance. However, simplicity can also be an asset. My boyfriend loves it and it makes me feel sexy

amelie
amelie

Gently and impressively as fresh roses can be, but the dry down is warm, which is not surprising with amber and almond milk in base notes. I like this Rose so much and I think Roger & Gallet is a great choice for summer.

milkyway
milkyway

Like many other I don't feel like rose rules this juice. It smells creamy and soapy and clean, i.e. nothing like your average sweet and powdery rose. I would agree with those who say that there is definitely quite a lot of peony, mandarin and almond involved..And there is just enough amber to make it smell warm and inviting..I like to think that this is how I smell after shower:))

Aubynik
Aubynik

If you had me test this without knowing the name I would never guess rose.

The most prominent top note, in my opinion, is the mandarin. Keep in mind that this isn't a brash or thin citrus note. This is balanced by the rose note and quickly blends into a creamy (thank you almond milk) white floral with a bit of warmth so it isn't shrill (must be the amber).

Also, I think this is such an affordable way to try different classes of scents that you might not normally gravitate towards.

Jazzy76
Jazzy76

La rosa è la regina senza risultare stucchevole. Romanticissimo, discreto e ben calibrato. L'ho provato per caso giorni fa e mi ha davvero conquistata. Anche il prezzo è abbordabilissimo!

Somehow I have managed to avoid Roger & Gallet my entire life. Not sure how or why, but today all that has changed, as I am now wearing ROSE eau douce parfumée. This is a very light, natural-smelling cologne featuring a pleasant, slightly sweet rose scent.

I'm not going to complain that the sillage is low and longevity poor, because no one ever claimed that this was supposed to be perfume. Instead, it's a friendly body spray-type scent best suited for a quick pick-me-up or when wants just a touch of rosiness. Smells just fine, for what it is. No complaints.

caliking
caliking

BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE THIS SMELL IS.....
IF PURPLE ROSES EXISTED THIS IS WHAT THEY WOULD SMELL LIKE. THIS SMELLS PURPLE. LIKE PURPLE ROSE BUDS.

perfumecollector
perfumecollector

A delicate scent (it is called gentle water), this is also a slightly spicy rose. I am not sure what lends that spicy note - maybe the peony which I can definitely detect in this scent. Its very different from my other rose fragrance which is more powdery, straight up rose and nothing else. Its an interesting scent. If you are looking for a rose scent that's still rose but unique, give this a try.

lizzykay
lizzykay

I love this. It is very subtle and the roses are not quite in bloom yet - early morning dew, a hot day coming. Aromas of summer flowers will drift on the breeze with the lazy bees. Ahhhh

sky76sky
sky76sky

If you love soft roses & cheerful pale pink frags then you should check this one out.

It may not be a masterpiece signature scent, it may not excite your olfactory system with strange & daring accords, it may not have great sillage or lasting power, but it IS reasonably priced & terribly "nice"...a little pick me up that is guarenteed to put a smile on your face this spring.

Soft, soft rose is at the heart of this fragrance. The slightly sour mandarin-peel start warms & becomes juicy & sweet as the rose begins to open...gentle white petals tinged with pink. The watery peony is very present but the amber base keeps this scent creamy & soft & there is no high white floral to mask the rose. I find it hard to distinguish the almond - I imagine this lends the perfume the silky, milky quality that lilith accurately describes. A gentle rose pudding that even this non-rose-fanatic can enjoy!

At one point it reminded me of a far more gentle rose version of Bright Crystal (must be the amber-peony) & if I was to choose between the two I would pick Rose for her more natural, softer side.

Nothing groundbreaking for a rose-lover, but just perfect for taking tea in the garden bathed in spring sunshine...using your best bone china, of course!

lilith
lilith

'A rose by any other name would smell as sweet'. For all lovers of rose scents this one would have to be in their collection. I personally am not a rose fanatic but the subtleties in this fragrance is winning me over. The mandarin sweetens it and the peony and white flowers cradle it.Together with a base of almond and amber you are enveloped in soft sweet rose petals and milk. The more I smell it the more seductive it becomes.

Rose by Roger & Gallet 4.11 out of 5 based on 97 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roger & Gallet Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Roger & Gallet Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose by Roger & Gallet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose by Roger & Gallet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.