Designers » R S » Oriental « Groups

Vanille Roger & Gallet for women

Vanille Roger & Gallet for women
dislike

Vanille Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Vanille Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Vanille Roger & Gallet for women Pictures Vanille Roger & Gallet for women Pictures

Vanille by Roger & Gallet is a Oriental fragrance for women. Vanille was launched in 2007. Top notes are mandarin orange, grapefruit, bergamot and orange; middle notes are orange blossom, lily-of-the-valley and tiare flower; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and vanilla.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Bergamot Orange

Orange Blossom Lily-of-the-Valley Tiare Flower

Sandalwood Patchouli Vanilla

Vanille Fragrance Reviews

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Lots of citrus and white flowers, a little vanilla.
This is not what you would expect from a fragrance called ''Vanille'', but still I appreciate it for what it is. It's light and pleasant, wished it would have better longevity though.
♥♥♥

HyacinthBucket
HyacinthBucket

"Gentle Fragrant Water" is an apt description. This isn't for big vanilla lovers. There is very little vanilla here. Gentle citrus followed by light flowers with powdery sandalwood and a tiny drop of vanilla. A soft, faint, light scent. Guaranteed to be inoffensive.

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

For my taste, this perfume IS a little bit too "manly"... Not the féminine vanilla scent i expected. I won't keep it.

A powdery, floral vanilla with a bright citrus opening. Definitely not gourmand. The strongest note in this fragrance to me is the tiare followed by sandalwood.

amelie
amelie

Along with L'Artisan Vanilla Roger & Gallet Vanille is the mildest vanilla so far. I know it's not a good recommendation for those who love vanilla,like most of you here, but it is for those like me, ready for a bit of it. Not gourmet, more fresh, even uplifting. Gives a lot freshness throughout the day, good longevity. Would even say that is stronger than L'Artisan and affordable price is just another plus.

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

This is almost perfection in my opinion! So soft & warm, yet fresh with it. Perfect for any season. Beautifully blended - no sharp jarring notes here. Soft soft soft, orangey, slightly sweet (but not too much so) warm woodsy undertones - funnily enough I don`t get much vanilla despite the name. The only slight negative I would give it is that I would like a little more patchouli in the base. God, will I ever be satisfied?!!!!

Edit: I have just re-visited this perfume & realised that it really is perfection (to me anyway). I don't want to think how much I have spent over the years trying to find the 'perfect ' perfume, when this is pretty much it - fresh but not too clean, sweet but not sickly so, with enough woodiness underneath to keep it interesting - I am a little scared that maybe its going to be discontinued, as its not on Roger & Gallet's website anymore - I shall have to do a little more internet shopping.........

cinsot
cinsot

A delightful tribute to the modest vanilla bean without the waxy fragrant candle quality that so many straight-up vanilla scents seem to project on my skin.

The citrus medley combined with pure white blossoms keep Vanille palatable throughout, and subtle sandalwood/patchouli ensure R&G's lovely creation stays neat.

A better behaved Vanilla Ice Cream scent on my skin best suited for days when I don't want to take myself too seriously.

sky76sky
sky76sky

I think I must be testing a totally different fragrance to everyone else!

It is so slight, thin & delicate that you could miss the citrus & bergamot top notes. The florals are waaaaay in the background, too. The only star of the show is the vanilla & it's a little too vanilla icecream for me. No added interest.

I know it's Eau de Cologne, but I do have to disagree about the staying power....on me it is very poor. In perfumless emergencies I have used good quality vanilla extract, or rubbed a vanilla pod over my arm, & achieved a far nicer, long-lasting depthier fragrance.

I'd buy the body cream to wear under other vanilla fragrances but I wouldn't buy this one.

elm0505
elm0505

This stuff is awesome. If you want to smell clean and fresh give it a try. It's a wonderful combination between a citrusy eau de cologne and the oriental warmth of vanilla. Not too citrusy, not too sweet, the perfect balance. And the lasting power is great for an eau de cologne. I don't agree at all with the "oriental" label on this scent. There's nothing oriental about it, not even the vanillic notes.

Can be used by both moms and kids.

Coriander
Coriander

The top notes slghtly citric, but to the heart at the drydown is just vanilla, not gourmand, maybe aromatic/wood/vanilla,very fragrant.
The stay power is excellent.
The box and the bottle are so nice in the neo-vintage style.

Vanille by Roger & Gallet 3.86 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roger & Gallet Vanille fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roger & Gallet Vanille, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanille by Roger & Gallet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanille by Roger & Gallet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.