Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Fetish Roja Dove for women

Fetish Roja Dove for women
dislike

Fetish Roja Dove for women Pictures Fetish Roja Dove for women Pictures

Fetish by Roja Dove is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Fetish was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Roja Dove. Top notes are bergamot and petitgrain; middle notes are rose, ylang-ylang, jasmine and tuberose; base notes are galbanum, cinnamon, cloves, cedar, oakmoss, patchouli, vetiver, castoreum and musk.

Bergamot Petitgrain

Azuree Pure

Fetish Fragrance Reviews

emily7
emily7

Very formal, austere chypre.
Huge bitter oakmoss and dense green of galbanum make Fetish a fragrance not so easy to wear. From top notes to drydown it's mostly about this overwhelming duo, while the rest of the notes - spices and few fragile flowers - appear too weak to compete.
Soon enough, third dominant note appears - distinct leather-animalic component; smoky and raw as in Bandit, permeated with darkness and bitter green leaves as in Jolie Madame.. and it lasts and lasts.. and lasts...

Striking, somehow elegant, almost like a classical chypre, but also linear, somewhat tedious and not too original for the price.
Great for the lovers of this genre. For me - good, but also too much in every way.

Sherihan
Sherihan

I felt like opening a vintage perfume bottle when I first smell it, did I like it? Yes,it is my favorite type. A gift from my sister. Have the air of 60's/70's kind of scents, Chamade by Guirlain sister.

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

This is absolutely repugnant. My first try of any Roja Dove perfumes, and it has scarred me forever. I assume Roja's high prices and reputation are somewhat alike to brands like Amouage: I don't like any of their stuff at all yet others seem in love.

Fetish smells like bug spray to me, and there is an oldness about it. I literally could not wait to scrub it off but it just would not let go. Obviously, the ingredients are of good quality because once it's on your skin, you'll be wearing it all day and then some.

Dubaiscents
Dubaiscents

I bought my bottle at an event where you got to meet Roja Dove and he explained that in French, Fetish means to worship so, he wanted a scent that would take something ultra feminine (ie. jasmine, rose and tuberose) and wrap it in something a little more masculine (the leathery notes) to create a scent that would simultaneously make a man a little bit afraid but, also drawn to the wearer. I think this explains it perfectly. This scent is both elegant and feminine but, also tough and a little dirty. One of my all time favorite leather scents!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roja Dove Fetish fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roja Dove Fetish, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fetish by Roja Dove. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fetish by Roja Dove represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Amouage Fate for Women Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain Cuir Beluga Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Guerlain Iris Ganache Diptyque Volutes Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Christian Dior Dior Addict Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Roja Dove Enslaved Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain Elixir Charnel Oriental Brulant Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Clinique Aromatics Elixir Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Chanel Chanel No 19 Parfum