Designers » R S » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Britto Woman Romero Britto for women

Britto Woman Romero Britto for women

Britto Woman is a fragrance for women launched in 2002. The fragrance contains notes of bergamot, clementine, blackberry, hyacinth, vanilla, patchouli, nutmeg, sandalwood and amber. It is available in Eau de Parfum concentration in bottles of 50 and 125 ml.

Bergamot Clementine

Blackberry Hyacinth

Sandalwood Vanilla Nutmeg Amber Patchouli

Britto Woman Fragrance Reviews

I love Romero Britto and his fantastic use of color. Naturally, I was very curious about his fragrances, so I decided to look it up. I found out it had been discontinued and of course, prices are totally crazy. After reading the reviews here comparing it to Thierry Mügler's Angel (which I absolutely love) I dedided to go for it - despite the 200 US$ pricetag. Well, those who made the comparison were right on, it is EXACTLY like Angel - if not better! GREAT fragrance, very good longevity and killer sillage. The box is just beautiful and the bottle, well, I find it SO funny that it's almost identical to that of Tanqueray Gin. I was so happy with it I had gotten over the fact that it was SO expensive... UNTIL the sprayer stopped working (I only got to wear it twice!). Now I don't know what to do with it, I don't know if there's a way to fix it, or to get the juice out of the bottle without breaking it... Apparently I'm gonna be stuck with a very expensive "factice" bottle, just to show in my collection. Sooooooo frustrating! :(

Yes, this is very similar to Angel. I hate Angel, it makes me sick but I loove this one! Britto has alittle fresher citrus scent and does not have that strong chocolate smell. Everytime I wear this, and I mean everytime, somebody compliments me on hoe good it smells. Too bad this is discontinued, I saw the light before the price jumped and purchased 4 bottles for 15 bucks each

It has a strong cinnamon scent. I don't love it but I also don't hate it. I agree that it is reminiscent to Thiery Mugler's Angel. I wouldn't use it in the mornings since it's quite strong and strong scents make me nauseous in the mornings.

oscar alvarado
oscar alvarado

Podría hasta ser mejor que Angel by Thiery Mugler, como huele esto ufff

it´s very similar to angel , thiery mugler .

Britto Woman by Romero Britto 4.57 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Romero Britto Britto Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Romero Britto Britto Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Britto Woman by Romero Britto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Britto Woman by Romero Britto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Chopard Wish Coty Aspen Victoria`s Secret Basic Instinct Calvin Klein Eternity Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Elizabeth Arden Red Door Madonna Truth or Dare Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Gucci Gucci Rush Avon Imari Mystique Elie Saab Le Parfum Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Givenchy Ange ou Demon Victoria`s Secret Love Addict Helmut Lang Eau de Parfum Victoria`s Secret Candy, Baby Salvador Dali Laguna Guerlain Shalimar Ode a la Vanille