Designers » R S » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Britto Woman Romero Britto for women

Britto Woman Romero Britto for women
dislike

Britto Woman is a fragrance for women launched in 2002. The fragrance contains notes of bergamot, clementine, blackberry, hyacinth, vanilla, patchouli, nutmeg, sandalwood and amber. It is available in Eau de Parfum concentration in bottles of 50 and 125 ml.

Bergamot Clementine

Blackberry Hyacinth

Sandalwood Vanilla Nutmeg Amber Patchouli

Britto Woman Fragrance Reviews

annaariaalex
annaariaalex

Yes, this is very similar to Angel. I hate Angel, it makes me sick but I loove this one! Britto has alittle fresher citrus scent and does not have that strong chocolate smell. Everytime I wear this, and I mean everytime, somebody compliments me on hoe good it smells. Too bad this is discontinued, I saw the light before the price jumped and purchased 4 bottles for 15 bucks each

amazingness
amazingness

It has a strong cinnamon scent. I don't love it but I also don't hate it. I agree that it is reminiscent to Thiery Mugler's Angel. I wouldn't use it in the mornings since it's quite strong and strong scents make me nauseous in the mornings.

oscar alvarado
oscar alvarado

Podría hasta ser mejor que Angel by Thiery Mugler, como huele esto ufff

taninha07
taninha07

it´s very similar to angel , thiery mugler .

Britto Woman by Romero Britto 4.50 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Romero Britto Britto Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Romero Britto Britto Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Britto Woman by Romero Britto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Britto Woman by Romero Britto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Wish Salvador Dali Laguna Avon Imari Mystique Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Womanity Thierry Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Rochas Rochas Man Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Givenchy Pi Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Princesse Marina De Bourbon Marina De Bourbon Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Thierry Mugler A*Men Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Thierry Mugler Angel Dior Hypnotic Poison