Designers » R S » « Groups

Almas Rosario Flores for women

Almas Rosario Flores for women
dislike

Almas by Rosario Flores is a fragrance for women. Almas was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Manolo Barrado.

Narciso Rodriguez For Her

Almas Fragrance Reviews

Matin
Matin

When I smelled the first time reminded me Narciso Rodriguez for Her and I bought it immediately, is very cheap. But to me this perfume at last gives me headaches so I had to give it away, the person who was this is delighted, she wore it long time .
I advise you try before :)

I searched some notes that seem to have :

"Orange blossom, bergamot, jasmine, cinnamon, sandalwood, patchouli, iris, rose, amber, cinnamon and moss among others".

"Flor de naranjo, bergamota, jazmín, canela, sándalo, patchuli, lirio, rosa, ámbar, canela y musgo"

Philyra
Philyra

This is one of the most disappointing celebrity perfumes I have tried so far. Nothing original here (not even nice to justify buying it) and to top it off it literally disappears from your skin within minutes. Rather than "Alma" I would call it "Soulless"...

aleka
aleka

Rosario Flores is a popular singer is Spain, and this is her first fragrance. Alma is a very interesting and warm perfume, which is impossible not to appreciate its similarity to Narciso Rodriguez for Her... But Alma is ten times cheaper! Try it if you have the opportunity :-)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rosario Flores Almas fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rosario Flores Almas, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Almas by Rosario Flores. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Almas by Rosario Flores represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group
The Body Shop Patchouli Six Scents Six Scents 5 Jeremy Scott: Illicit Sex Jardin de France Extravieille Salvador Dali Salvador Ulric de Varens Varens Original Russian Legend Ermenegildo Zegna Zegna Colognia DSH Perfumes Eau de Fleurs d'Oranger du Roi (The Perfumed Court; Natural) Pacifica Bali Lime Papaya Ulrich Lang Nightscape Luciano Soprani Luciano Soprani Uomo Comme des Garcons Dover Street Market IKKS IKKS Young Man