Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Gracing the Dawn Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women

Gracing the Dawn Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women
dislike

Gracing the Dawn Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women Pictures Gracing the Dawn Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women Pictures Gracing the Dawn Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women Pictures Gracing the Dawn Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women Pictures

The fragrance and inspired image is called Gracing the Dawn, a reference to the Three Graces from Greek mythology. Fantastical butterflies sit on the bough of a tree with freshly opened blossoms just as the first light of dawn illuminates the sky. The first edition of the 7ml flacons will feature a tincture of violets created this last Spring.

Gracing the Dawn is a floral chypre featuring a bouquet of some of the most expensive botanical aromatics found on planet earth. The perfume is velvety and sultry evoking a vintage from days long gone or perhaps an alternate dimension where we glimpse luminous winged sprites on a wet, black bough.

A myriad of exotic essences are artfully woven in this composition including Cestrum nocturnum, Night Queen, from South India. The main notes in this botanical medley include violet, mimosa, wood, and Italian bergamot. Nos je Roxana Villa.

Rose Violet Mimosa Woodsy Notes Bergamot

Gracing the Dawn Fragrance Reviews

born for shalimar
born for shalimar

Can anyone tell me where I can buy her perfumes.many thanks

Brenda_B
Brenda_B

I received my sample of Gracing the Dawn from Roxana Illuminated Perfume a few weeks ago. I have been wearing it and also sampling when I can sit, close my eyes and savor the wonderfully addictive scent.
I do not have the experienced nose to identify the complexity of the combined ingredients in this precious dainty little pink pot of heavenly scented beeswax, however, it melts onto my skin like silk, the scent is feminine, a little bit flowery, with a freshness and sweetness of forest air. I love it! The packaging is so pretty; it was the most special little surprise to receive. Roxana is an amazingly talented perfumer.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roxana Illuminated Perfume Gracing the Dawn fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roxana Illuminated Perfume Gracing the Dawn, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gracing the Dawn by Roxana Illuminated Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gracing the Dawn by Roxana Illuminated Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Serge Lutens A La Nuit Serge Lutens Chergui Amouage Ubar Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Maitresse Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Robert Piguet Fracas Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Hermes 24 Faubourg MDCI Parfums Chypre Palatin Slumberhouse Norne Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere DSH Perfumes Mirabella Aftelier Bergamoss Lush Devil's Night Cap Papillon Artisan Perfumes Salome Paco Rabanne La Nuit Tauer Perfumes 08 Une Rose Chypree Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum