Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Gardenia Royal Hawaiian for women

Gardenia Royal Hawaiian for women

Gardenia by Royal Hawaiian is a Floral fragrance for women.

Gardenia Fragrance Reviews

Gardenia by Royal Hawaiian smells of crisp gardenias that are a little soapy (like fresh laundry type of soap) and rubbery green leaves that have a menthol quality to them. I personally would not consider this a “true gardenia” scent because the gardenia is synthetic and I get a suntan lotion smell in this fragrance. However, I am not complaining – it is an excellent beach fragrance! I am gardenia lover so I am up for smelling all the different varieties of gardenia fragrances and this is a fun addition to my collection! For the price I could not pass up giving it a try!

The Royal Hawaiian Company certainly doesn't win any popularity contests....but this one is cheap enough to try out.
This is not for your Gardenia fix ( PLEASE TRY for Jovan's Island Gardenia).
This is a heady floral mish mosh.
It's very "white flowers" and strong...... can't really recommend right now..... First blast out smells like a hand sanitizer. Dry down is a bit nicer.

I doubt anyone will even read this.........oh well.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Royal Hawaiian Gardenia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Royal Hawaiian Gardenia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gardenia by Royal Hawaiian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gardenia by Royal Hawaiian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
L`Artisan Parfumeur Fleur D'Oranger Avon Shine Police Police Naked Pour Femme Estée Lauder Beautiful Precious Drops Salvador Dali Little Kiss Cherry Nicole Miller Nicole Oscar de la Renta Oscar Sheer Freesia Revillon Detchema L`Occitane en Provence Wild Cherry Tree Eau de Toilette Lisa Hoffman Madagarcar Orchid American Beauty Beloved Red Rose Aloha Beauty Tropical Gardenia