Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Tuberose Royal Hawaiian for women

Tuberose Royal Hawaiian for women

I had it: 1 I want it: 8

Tuberose by Royal Hawaiian is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features tuberose.

Tuberose Fragrance Reviews

True Tuberose scent! I finished a whole bottle. Sadly, it has poor silage and longevity.

I purchased this on a recent trip to Hawaii for my daughter. She loves it. ONE spray will do you or you run into overkill and it can be nauseating. As with most tuberose scents the potency is so strong it can easily overwhelm if not applied judiciously.
That being said, it is an amazing perfume for the price. It is solid note tuberose which is a beautiful flower to appreciate in a perfume...floral, spicy, creamy, rich, deep, narcotic like.
This can turn a bit sour on the skin after a few hours, but all in all, for a white floral fix, you get your money's worth, and it packs a punch. I personally think it is to linear to be compared to any of my other scents containing tuberose, such as Michael Kor's, Truth or Dare, Radiance, Night Radiance, or Kim Kardashian's Gold or Original scents.
Besitos! :)

This is made in Hawaii and sold most drugstores there.
If you want soliflower tuberose, go no further than this scent. Its fresh clean yet heady tuberose that smells like real flower. I have lotion and tiny bottle of perfume. Lasting power is about 2 hours on me but considering how cheap it is, I am not complaining. It reminds me of Marc Jacobs original fragrance.

Tuberose by Royal Hawaiian 4.50 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Royal Hawaiian Tuberose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Royal Hawaiian Tuberose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tuberose by Royal Hawaiian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tuberose by Royal Hawaiian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2006 Escada Ibiza Hippie Michael Kors Very Michael Kors Guerlain With Love Givenchy Givenchy Harvest 2007 Organza Jasmine Ellen Tracy Imagine Hampton Sun Privet Bloom DL & Co Timeless: Yuzu Flower pocket Watch Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Essentielle Creed Les Floralies Ann Taylor Possibilities Galimard Brindille