Designers » R S » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Infinite Summer for Girls Rue21 for women

Infinite Summer for Girls Rue21 for women
dislike

Infinite Summer for Girls Rue21 for women Pictures

Infinite Summer for Girls Start your is a Limited Edition summer fragrance. The notes combine Mandarin, Water Lily, Iris Absolute, Blonde Woods, Soft Amber and Musk. Available in a 50 ml Spray Bottle. Infinite Summer for Girls was launched in 2012.

Mandarin Orange

Water Lily iris

Woody Notes Musk Amber

Infinite Summer for Girls Fragrance Reviews

BradleyRay
BradleyRay

***THE ABSOLUTE BEST GIRLS FRAGRANCE FROM RUE***
It's such a shame it was limited edition. Me and my boyfriend bought 2 bottles when they came out. Working there, we get to smell them weeks before they go on the sales floor, so we counted down the days until we could get this and it's brother fragrance. We still have 1 bottle of both each. To be honest, our bottles are probably the last bottles to be unopened because almost every girl who came into Rue bought this when it came out.

Smells like summer love! Would reccommend it to 16+.

Infinite Summer for Girls by Rue21 4.22 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rue21 Infinite Summer for Girls fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rue21 Infinite Summer for Girls, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infinite Summer for Girls by Rue21. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infinite Summer for Girls by Rue21 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rue21 Twentyone Black Rue21 Pink Ice Rue21 Rue Rue21 Tarea 2011 Rue21 Revert Eco Bath and Body Works Endless Weekend Mariah Carey Forever Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Katy Perry Meow Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Lady Gaga Fame Bath and Body Works Forever Midnight Jennifer Lopez L.A. Glow Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence EDT Legere Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Britney Spears Island Fantasy Bath and Body Works Forever Red Chloe Chloe Eau de Toilette