Designers » R S » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Pink Ice Rue21 for women
dislike

sour
gourmand

Pink Ice is a sweet floral - fruity fragrance for young girls, launched in 2009. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Floral Notes Fruity Notes Sweet Notes

Pink Ice Fragrance Reviews

kate.fox_love
kate.fox_love

Nice young, sweet, fruity scent. But the longevity is probably the worst of any perfume I've ever had or tried on. Even if you spray your whole body the scent will be completely gone in half an hour or less.

clickingpenguin

So...I know this isn't actually a review, but they just released a limited edition of this perfume. The bottle is so incredibly cute. If you are thinking of buying it, you should do it now. It's the exact same scent, just a glitzier bottle.

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

Sweet scent. Low quality.

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

Just beautiful. I mostly just smell tropical fruits like tangerine with hints of pineapple. It really is mouth watering and when I wear it it balances perfectly between a super sweet yet completely wearable and sexy fragrance.

BradleyRay
BradleyRay

Thsi was the #2 fragrance in sales last year at Rue, so needless to say, people loved it. It smells very floral at first, but then it calms down to this light airy candy smell. It's really good if you have the right skin.

clickingpenguin

I love this even though it's really young. I'm 23 and I don't care! I wear it all the time. It's really easy to wear and it makes me feel pretty.

Iheartmandymoore
Iheartmandymoore

Not bad, but reminds me of heat by beyonce

freya.santiago
freya.santiago

I really liked this scent. I was leaving the store when I got a whiff of it and came back. I bought it instantly. Although I love the fruity-ness to it, it seems like something not suited for everyone. This scent is for someone younger, perhaps. It's fun and definitely great for summer, but it doesn't last as long as I hoped it would.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells nice but I don't think I would repurchase just because it kind of has a basic smell to it and the lasting power sucks!

caline00
caline00

eventhough it is a cheap perfume ,i am in love with this perfume ! it smells really girly and mostly sweet with notes of fruits and flowers .

sarena.lemmons
sarena.lemmons

I love this perfume. I get more compliments when I wear it than I do when I wear my Escape by Calvin Klein that cost $70.

sunniebebe
sunniebebe

It smells very nice, but it doesn't last very long.

missknw12345
missknw12345

this definitely smells floral but i can smell a tint of the fruitiness, as for sweetness, well there isnt much to say about that, but nonetheless, very appealing

Shared221
Shared221

My boyfriend loved this perfume for me and definitely bought it when he found out it was only $10. It's light & sweet. I enjoy smelling it on me & I know my boyfriend does too :)

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

When I wear this perfume, I get more compliments on it then my most expensive perfume, and this was $10! This perfume is amazing so light and pretty!

Claire Bear 1180
Claire Bear 1180

This purfume is great! I am in middle school and all my friends love the smell of this! They all ask me where to get it and when I tell them it is only $10.00 they don't believe me!

melissame934
melissame934

smells great at first but has a disgusting after smell!!!!!! gives me headaches and im thinking about returning not sure yet though i have to try it at least one more time

GalaxyFragrance
GalaxyFragrance

Smells so sweet, I love this perfume. But you have to apply every so often or it's not as prominent. But for only $10 it is a steal. I recommend it! :)

Chelle1980
Chelle1980

This is a great perfume! I got a 75ml bottle of it Rue 21 for about $10.00 so it's a great price! It is def. a fruity floral, my fav.! I smell some coconut in there. It is very sweet which I love and boy does it last! I spray in the morning and still get wiffs of it around 3pm. It is very girlie and young? Well it makes me feel as if I'm 20 again and that's a good thing! Not something I would wear on a date, but great for daytime during the summer!

nichick390
nichick390

I've had this for ahwile but I only wear it on days when it's about going out shopping though i'm 21 it's still
a great perfume.

Pink Ice by Rue21 4.13 out of 5 based on 83 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rue21 Pink Ice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Rue21 Pink Ice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Ice by Rue21. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Ice by Rue21 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.