Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Love Berry Red S. Cute for women

Love Berry Red S. Cute for women
dislike

sour
Love Berry Red S. Cute for women Pictures Love Berry Red S. Cute for women Pictures

Love Berry is a new line of fragrances by the S.Cute brand, which was launched 2008.
S.Cute is your exclaim “wow, so cute!”, or something like that: super cute! so cute! splendid cute!

Its cute bottle, sweet fruity scent, and its very friendly price make the line very attractive to young generation.

The composition is built around the symbol of love and seduction - strawberry. Raspberry and black currant are its followers. The opening is freshy sweet, combined of the citrus notes of lemon, lime and juicy orange. The gourmand base features with sweet ingredients: cotton candy, fudge and powdery musk. The fragrance is available in the bottle of 25 and 50ml.

Lemon Lime Orange

Big Strawberry Raspberry Black Currant

Cotton Candy Praline Sweet Notes Musk

Love Berry Red Fragrance Reviews

emmikolajczyk
emmikolajczyk

What a cute bottle, and the price is right. I haven't smelled this but it's cute enough to buy for the bottle. For anyone who's interested EBay has this fragrance.

flowerycherry
flowerycherry

i dont care what its smells like, i just love the bottle... wish i can find the it in malaysia

justicecrow88
justicecrow88

i just got the entire love berry set today after a fair bit of hunting for the website.the s.cute site does not have ANY ordering information or prices.if you go to modernartperfume.com and request a list of prices they will send you the information. anyway,i got the order in a timely fashion and I LOVE THEM!!i think the bottles are to die for as i am the biggest strawberry fanatic i know.it was not exactly a strawberry scent though,i was expecting a candy coated strawberry punch.but,what i got was quite lovely.a top of light citrus fruits and berries followed by an extremely delicate floral musky note ending in a subdues white musk laden with sugar coated fruits and berries. i love them and will be using them in my rotation. <3

xsnookix
xsnookix

ok i bought this fragrance and it was sweet and fruity but to be honest it wasnt strawberry scented just various fruits it lasts about 4 hours and fades but if you wear alot it smells lush but can you really afford this for the short lasting time? thats up to you to decide x

Hellokt
Hellokt

Really does smell like a little girl's strawberry shortcake sticker.... Followed by a trail of cheap musk. It might be ok to wear to the gym for some light sweetness while elworking out w/o offending others. Not worth lusting after.... Although I still want the Panda perfume... Don't care what that one smells like!!

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

I JUST FOUDN THIS ONE ON EBAY & BOUGHT IT!! i just can't wait to try this seems pretty nice & sweet :) i will come back later on with my reviews!!
have all a Bless day :) xoxo

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Right - I noticed a lot of people are complaining they cannot get these scents , well me too !

I too , googled and found a compnay website but not links to BUY anything ! They need to sack there marketing staff as i think they have a great product , but if people cant find it , what the hell kind of buisness is that !

Now - they have a Facebook page and i have contacted them , i said im on a pefume fan website and people want your perfume but cant get it ! She has given me an reply so i hope it's ok to put it here ......

"""Sarah, sorry for the late reply!! we just saw your message today on FB, we didn't receive your email in our mailbox...maybe something wrong with the website...it's our negligence..Sorry again..But we are certainly glad to know that you... like our perfumes, would you please tell us which perfumes you want to buy? it will be our pleasure to serve you!! pls. kindly send requirement again to [email protected] , we will reply to you ASAP!! thank you so much!!""""

:) Result !! I hope to won the cute strawberry soon !

wbp
wbp

I want this perfume soooooooooo much, but can not find it! Can u help me please? there is nothing about it on-line!!! And here in Italy as well. I have a friends all over the Europe, but all of them said me that they can not find it. Where can i find it, Please?

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

A ripe strawberry patch in a bottle!

This is what summer smells like to me. Fresh, ripe, tart fruit. I have never smelled anything so true to a strawberry scent other than the berries themselves. This is fantastic! No BS here... it's all berry :o)

I wish I could have a bottle of this but you can't even find it one Ebay!

libertybelle
libertybelle

Strawberries are there at the opening, but not the fresh bright ones of just picked fruit, but the smell of strawberry jam. I think that's due to the berry and currant opening combination. It's fruity, but not overly sweet. Nowhere in the life of this fragrance do I find it cloying. Not even when I apply a lot. I also find with drydown, that jam note lingers. So it's nice to have strawberry through the majority of the fragrance life. I don't ever get the sweet gourmand drydown I anticipated. Maybe it's just my skin chemistry. If I apply the fragrance more sparingly, I find the middle phrase a bit more tart from the raspberries. No matter how much I apply, the longevity is not there with this fragrance pretty much fading away within a few or so hours. I find this fragrance a good one for layering where I want to extend another scents fruity opening or where I know the base of another fragrance will compliment this one. I also layer this one with other S. Cute fragrances. Lastly, while strawberries reads "young", I don't think this is a fragrance that is only for teenagers.

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM
AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

I've searched online thoroughly and no one on the planet earth seems to carry this. It's very frustrating to be enticed by an ad for a fragrance that supposedly was introduced 2 years ago yet has never been available. Fragrantica, do me a favor please. In the future, don't advertise anything unless you're able to provide sources for it. Nobody likes a tease.

Solvita
Solvita

Smells lovely,like a sweet fresh strawberry.

guest_yukey
guest_yukey

I really wanna try this. but I can find it NOWHERE! it looks to sweet and cute. I can't find this in amazon nor ebay. where can I buy this? somebody help me.

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

I finally relized why I couldn't smell / buy this anywhere!! It's too new. I've had my eye on this perfume based on the description for months, it looks perfect for me! Fruity and sweet, young and innocent. I have to get it !!

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

Is this parfum on the marked yet? it seems i cant find it anywhere to buy or even try. Im from portugal so... is kind of complicated to find rare fragrance. Can anyone help me?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S. Cute Love Berry Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about S. Cute Love Berry Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Berry Red by S. Cute. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Berry Red by S. Cute represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.