Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Essence Pure Pour Femme S.T. Dupont for women

Essence Pure Pour Femme S.T. Dupont for women
dislike

Essence Pure Pour Femme by S.T. Dupont is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Essence Pure Pour Femme was launched in 2002. Top notes are mandarin orange, freesia and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine and rose; base notes are amber, patchouli, vanilla and cedar.

Mandarin Orange Freesia Bergamot

Classic

Essence Pure Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

loilovesperfume
loilovesperfume

I will never underestimate this S.T DUPONT! I never knew this line but when the prestige philippines having a xmas sale! I find this one on their xmas sale. In a very cheap price! $12 usd for 100ml. Far from its mall price. So i grab 2 bottles because i really love the scents and also the bottle and d box. The scents is pretty amazing! Patchouli and vanille that makes me calm! Its not cloying and also not boring. Its so sexy and sophisticated that u can wear anywherr and any occasions. Thw first spray have a blast of patchouli, vanilla , amber and cedar! Its so warm spicy and with a little floral. Sweet and warm spicy! This perfume is crazy.. Its seductive also. Let says it has a lot of characteristics. The drydown is poutchouli vanille and amber. Sometiems i can smell the hint of yhe rose and other floral notes. So the scents is 10/10 for me!! The box is rectagular like its transparent bottle.. Simple but elegant. The box is coated by the white pinky gamosa.. With a letter D sticker on top of the carton. Longevity ans sillage is the best.. Its last long also and enourmous.. So this perfume is one of my favorite.. Thanks coz i find this one.. Btw my friend smell it on me. And he ask me to buy 1 for him.. See how this perfume can attrack others!

this one also have notes of Lily-of-the-valley,Jasmin, Peach and Plum. This is my second bottle and this time I get a nice mix of fruit, Pachouli, wood and Vanilla. A little wibe of the 90' in a good way. A scent for cooler days and evenings. Reminds me a little of Jil Sander no.4

Denna har även noter av Liljekonvalj, Jasmin, Persika och Plommon. Min andra flaska och denna gången får jag en tydligare fruktigare känsla. Skön mix av frukt, Pachouli, trä och vanilj med en lite 90-tals känsla på ett trevligt sätt. En doft för kyligare väder. Påminner lite om Jil Sander no.4

aztzura
aztzura

Essence Pure is in a similar style as Narcisso Rodriguez or SJP Lovely but lighter with more vanilla. I'm pleasantly surprised by the DuPont line. Never heard of the brand before but I now own a few of their fragrances.

Lilii
Lilii

I have a 5 ml mini perfume of this and it is amazing.
Woody, well blended, soft and warm. By the way you should be in to serious stuff to like this beauty .Perfect for fall and winter.I see it serious enough to be worn at work and at the same time romantic enough to be worn on a date. It remains close to the skin and it is not loud or annoying. I can see a man wearing this too.

shannonny
shannonny

Like other reviewers, happily surprised by the soft loveliness of Essence Pure Pour Femme, and surprised by the price point. Bought it for half off an already very low price at my outlet mall's perfume store--a mother's day blind buy treat for myself.

I prefer old-fasioned, flowery fragrances or very warm ones. This bottle looks like the fragrance within should smell ozonic or salty or brothy, but it doesn't at all. I looked up the reviews here before purchasing and was somewhat concerned about the patchouli predominance--a note that can lend a rather scratchy, grimy feel without even trying.

So thank you for the reviews that swayed me! This is really, I mean really, a pretty scent. It's more serious than playful (thankfully, as it seems that "playful" scents tend to have a stomach-turning fruity note), and warmer than cooler, though the "temperature", if you will, is quite neutral. What the patchouli seems to do for the overall effect is provide a smooth but very low-intensity spiciness--I can't overstate that, at least on my skin, one would never call this a " spicy"scent...just enough of something grated o rubbed into the recipe to add depth of flavor.

Just be aware that it has enough scent and oil to make it last, so don't make the mistake I did that, thinking how it's so inexpensive, I better add a couple extra sprays. It was too strong then and I didn't like it at first. I sprayed it lightly today, and now can appreciate its strength.

As others have said, it's really surprising that such a gem of a scent, which is utterly free of the chewing-gum-fruity, doll-head rubbery, 'roidal vanilla and gross GMO flower notes of one cheap frag after another, should be so low-priced.

That said, it isn't a masterpiece of perfumery, but it commands respect for its intelligent and artful composition, the smiling balance of sweetness and aromatic spice. Let's say it's a beautiful semiprecious stone pendant set in silver, rather than a rare jewel set in gold.

Megamind
Megamind

It can be a greate scent if you are in orienal flagrancies. Rather mature scent on my skin. Unfortunately I'm not a big lover of oriental scents. But generally I like ST Dupond.
I do not detect lot of white flowers but more patchouli and amber. Just not for me.

Edit: I offered it to my bigger sister. She was supprised by the scent in the beginning but then fall in love with it. She always wanted a powdery fragrance in her collection with a good trail and long lasting power.

Centsless
Centsless

I was gifted this from a lovely member, and I really am smitten! This is one of the better blended perfumes I've tried, especially considering it's not super expensive. Plus it seems very natural smelling. It's definitely womanly, not girly, but a sexy down to earth woman. I'm ready to explore more from this designer. There is nothing harsh in the notes, just smooth patchouli, sweetened by vanilla and amber... maybe not good for super hot days, but I could see wearing it for a lot of occasions. It stays and stays on my skin...love the longevity.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

Strong perfume, reminds me a lot of Ralph's Safari. Woody indeed and very long lasting. I like it but is kind of heavy and heady. I shall give it another try and will decide tomorrow.

birsen
birsen

I would say that it is not something unique, but then again i can't think of anything that is even close to this...
One thing-it is definitely underrated perfume. I dislike citruses but i only have this one because of the patchouli, and it is lovely everyday scent.
In all of my reviews i note that my skin is a perfume sucker so don't let this EDT label to fool you, cuz it lasts forever.
I am really starting to love this house...

Lala2013
Lala2013

This is the only perfume that I own that I experienced falling in love with ! And I have many..it makes me want to smell my wrists constantly.
Very deep, sensual and intoxicating. Absolutely nothing chemical in the opening, extraordinarily well blended, it doesnt really smell like any other perfume, totally unique.
I am probably Duponts biggest fan, and this one is a masterpiece.

aqualunablue
aqualunablue

This is the ultimate sensual, skin loving, feminine, come hither scent I have yet to experience from commercial parfum. I feel nothing artificial about Pure Essence which is quite rare. I have gained respect for Eau de toilette and frankly find the edp labeling in modern parfum to be rather pretentious. Pure Essence has a pollinated aroma/feel (a pheromone of nature). Honey? Another review here is correct, there is peach and plum in the heart. A very important dynamic to the fragrance. This is a scent that must be judged on the skin as it emanates with your chemistry. Truly special and intoxicating.

Like a soft and elegant whisper around me. Great every-day-scent. No sharp or edgy notes. Timeless - will smell great on both younger and older women. Longlasting and skinclose in my opinion. A great mix of patchouli, vanilla, jasmin & amber.

Som en mjuk och elegant viskning runt mig. Suverän varje-dag-doft. inga skarpa eller tunga doftnoter. Tidlös - passar både tjejen och kvinnan. Väldigt hållbar och hudnära tycker jag. Härlig mix av patchouli, vanilj, jasmin & amber.

nickznackz
nickznackz

My sister gave this to me a a gift..Not very familiar with the brand at first, when I tried on the scent oh my t'was heavenly! been using this almost everytime now! too bad mine's only 50ml..but will sure to buy when my bottle gets empty :-)

Rainey
Rainey

I once brought this fragrance as a blind purchase years ago in the hopes that I would like it and I just loved it instantly. It is so underrated and should really be up there with the big names. It is quite strong but not in a sickly way and does have long lasting power. I don't get citrus with it though more of sweet smell which is nice and usual. I can still smell it on my clothes for days after. It can be hard to find as when my one finshed years ago, I only just managed to purchase a new bottle recently and ended up buying two instead!

juli.gati
juli.gati

Middle notes included also Peach and Plum - today saw it in a tester bottle

funny creature
funny creature

nothing ever smelled better on me than this perfume... It`s a real puzzle, because I almost dislike it when smelling in the bottle - it`s to loud and even rude. But on me it just reveals absolutely new features, it becomes warm, tender, charming and absolutely mine!

Cezanne
Cezanne

Fizzy lime top note is very brief. Settles to a warm, pleasant vanilla ambience... its fine. I would be happy if someone bought me a big bottle as a present - dont think I would buy it for me again.

ch1m0x
ch1m0x

i bought this frags for my beloved sister present .. and i think she liked it :)

with fresh orange .. so yummi :D

amandame
amandame

a classic smell, sweet, for winter, last all day long, I like it, but sometimes gives me headaches.

antonpan
antonpan

Very, VERY underrated fragrance. To my mind if it came out in the other bottle and from the other company it would become a timeless classic. One of the best orientals I've ever heard: sweet, woody, but mature at the same time. Not flowery. The scent has a unique, warm and a bit masculine (in the way of TM A*Men) note, so this one is not for everybody. But I think Essence Pure will perfectly suit a woman in her 30s or 40s.

This fragrance reminds me sweet citrusy candy. I don't like it.

guest_perfumeaddict
guest_perfumeaddict

git this a s a gift from my husband which he bought from dubai.I instantly loved it.its not something i would usually wear but it smells great on my skin.I am almost finished a 100ml bottle!

mnesli
mnesli

İT'S VERRY SEXY PARFUME.

kiselina
kiselina

The biggest virtue of Essence Pure is its lasting power. On the other hand there's nothing unique about this perfume, although it's easy to like, especially for those, who admire sweet fragrances.

noharadwan
noharadwan

i bought this perfume without even smelling or trying it , i was surprised with the classy, feminine and warm notes contained , actually its vey sexy and yet the bottle is simple but classic, i loved it

lucy77
lucy77

strange and heavy scent, i amnot sure if i like it really

Mado Haddad

I wore it yesterday to the church , on Chritmas eve & I got many compliments on it !!:)
The other good thing is that it lasts sooo long !!
I still smell it obviously after 16 hours !! WOW!! :)

Mado Haddad

I've always adored this fragrance & I just got it today as a gift from my sweetheart !! I can't tell you how happy I'm with this perfume !!
It's so warm, feminine & yummy !! I keep smelling my wrists when I wear it :)

nothing special in this perfume,just too sweet like most of the classic perfumes,even the shape of the box is classic.by the way I prefer the masculine perfume.

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

I got a sample a while ago and I still use it sometimes very sparingly - the fragrance is fantastic! I don' t know how to describe it, but it's one of the most feminine fragrances I've ever used! I'm thinking of buying the bottle now! It's absolutely adorable!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S.T. Dupont Essence Pure Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about S.T. Dupont Essence Pure Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Essence Pure Pour Femme by S.T. Dupont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Essence Pure Pour Femme by S.T. Dupont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.