Designers » R S » Woody Spicy « Groups

Passenger for Men S.T. Dupont for men

Passenger for Men S.T. Dupont for men
dislike

S.T.Dupont Company goes back to its roots, art of traveling, and invites us for adventures and wandering with perfume pair presented in 2008, Passenger for Women and Passenger for Men.

Explosion of citruses with violet leaves start a strong and energic composition of Passenger for Men. A heart adds spices, Indian ginger, cardamom from Guatemala, pink pepper and lavender. This fragrant journey finishes with Guaiac wood from Paraguay and benzoin from Laos which brings us a sound of unique natural aromas of dark leather.

Passenger for Men is available as 30, 50 and 100ml edt.

Citruses Violet Leaf

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام
عطری خوب با پخش و دوامی خوب از برند اس تی دوپوینتگام
رایحه ای نافذ و فرش دارد مقداری در هنگام استشمام آن عطر خوشبوی چای معطر را هم برایتان تداعی خواهد نمودو به دلیل داشتن همین نت و رایحه از پخش خوبی برخوردار است

انفجار مرکبات با برگ سوسن شروع یک ترکیب قوی را در ادکلن پسنجر برای مردان مسافر فراهم آورده است. در نت های میانی ادویه جات، زنجبیل هندی،هل گواتمالا، فلفل صورتی و اسطوخودوس را در این عطر شاهد هستید و در نهایت با چوب گایاک از پاراگوئه و بنزن از لائوس است که به ارمغان آورده شده است این سفر معطر توام با رایحه طبیعی و منحصر به فرد از چرم تیره پایان می یابد.
با تقدیم احترام
گالری عطر مهرداد
لطفا هرگونه پیغام خود را در تلگرام به آدرس زیر برای ما ارسال نمایید.
با تشکر
@mehrdad_perfume

Art Is
Art Is

Mans classics wasnt bad.mans standard.

MetalMan
MetalMan

Somewhere in the tomes of unlisted notes, this unexpectedly well-composed fume opens with a strong menthol and citrus note that lingers for a few minutes before drying into a warm and nutty floral woodscent. At times I smell the pepper and other times it's a floral ginger and wood that comes forth. There is supposedly lavender in here but I can't really tease it out and the warm woods I can smell aren't really discernable either - but it is quite pleasant nonetheless. Throughout the day I caught whiffs of a creamy woodscent with a tinge of a mentholated floral note - sounds odd but it is truly pleasant! This present well in both heat and cold (the initial menthol note lasts significantly longer in the cold) and, despite the cheap price, this is quite a classy scent that is perfect even for formal wear. I hope you all find the peace and respect you deserve and may our loves be preserved for generations to come!

Day 19 - It's all melting
Listening to: Opeth - The Grand Conjuration

windchime
windchime

I recommended this fragrance to a friend of mine 5 years ago and he still use it, may be it is his 10th bottle of it, and love it. For me this perfume is very classy, masculine and mature.

Nitrib
Nitrib

I definitely detect patchouli at drydown. Nice scent, modest yet quite unique. Interesting spicy - smoky aura with some minty undertone. For cheap price you will get quality bottle with solid mature (but not old) scent. Versatile.

Adi123
Adi123

Bold - Masculine - Classy

Okay honestly, i stock it because long lasting and sillage. Good stuff for dinner and formal

Ready to buy if 2nd bottle in stock going to half.

sameh
sameh

Passenger for Men by S.T. Dupont for me it's and ok fragrance not bad but not WOW either, I don't think I will buy it again or think about it again!

saintlunaire
saintlunaire

Classy but not classic. This strange combination reveals a mossy result, Ginger and pink Pepper give character without spike.
I love it.

kigyo
kigyo

Something about this reminds me of going through an airport. From the VIP lounge to the WC,from the fake nice to the nasty, and back. I am glad I only bought the 30 ML version, won't buy again.

titanium84
titanium84

A truly underrated scent that i am in deep love with! It is great in all terms of scent! It's spicy, it's bitter, it's sweet somehow, looks great, feels great, performs well and is cheap as dirt but smells expensive, generic, and classy... WOW scent! And indeed, "wow" was the first that i said when i sniffed it for the first time, and wow is what i am saying every time i put it on me! Underrated but i don't know why!

TheBlueOne
TheBlueOne

I felt in love with it. I can't tell which note is resposible for that but for me is the most beautiful perfumes I've ever smelled.

Please write more about colognes which are similar to Passenger, I will use only something like this.

Osmin
Osmin

Certainly not the type of perfume that one should pursue thinking that it was missing from his collection. It is a nice addition but not a necessary one. That is what I think after purchasing it. Before, I was curious to try it.

The scent is very clean and subtle; fresh with touch of smokiness. If you have tried Puig Quorum Silver, you already have an idea of what type of perfume Passenger is. Now, if you think Quorum Silver without the sweet part, you will know how Passenger smells like. I have both: the difference? After trying Quorum Silver for the first time I already knew that I will not be wearing this fragrance. After trying Passenger, I knew that I will be reaching for this bottle frequently.

I am not sure if this is helpful for potential buyers, but, if you have Quorum Silver and you like it, try Passenger. If you do not have Quorum Silver, buy Passenger, and forget about Quorum Silver.

Lasting time, about 5 hours, with powdery dry-down.
Projection, close to the skin.

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

This perfume is very bizarre , It's not bad & it's not good ...Simply it's not for everyone ..My best friend used to wear many of the Hugo Boss varieties , like any other ambitious young man in his 20's .It suited him nicely with his ultra muscly fit body & very short hair cut ..After a few years he switched to this when he became an already successful young businessman , but this smell wasn't good on him at all ! ..It was as if he was trying too hard , he didn't need it ..Don't get me wrong it's a masculine , elegant good smell but if a guy was "naturally " masculine he doesn't need this perfume .. It's good for a rich man with a designer suit in his 50's , who was a strong young man one day...

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

Absolutely a Mature Elegant Fragrance, i bought it for my Father blindly and we loved it, somehow it's near to a mint, but in very elegant smell.
It's obvious a mature perfume but i can wear it only when am wearing a suit driving a luxuriant car . lol

avijit.mitra1
avijit.mitra1

its awwsommm,,, longlusting... refreshing... 1 of pal asked.. which fragnence is this?? its too good.. :) 8/10

dyskobol
dyskobol

This fragrance reminds me a cheaper, weaker, watered version of Omega Aqua Terra.

scenturian
scenturian

I was given a vial of this when buying something else.
The most strong notes I get are pink pepper and ginger which is supported by woody under tones.
Reminds me something else but I liked it.
Proper for daily wear.
Sillage and longevity is average.

periquito89
periquito89

I like the first part of this scent. It's some kind of classic smell, but cooled down by some modern and/or fresh scent. Could be a mint, but this fresh aspect which I like probably comes from ginger-pepper-citruses combination. But somehow it gets boring over the time, when all the freshness is gone. I feel like this scent is to be used for one or two hours only, just the time I enjoy it ":¬);

PaulGaltier79
PaulGaltier79

I love this fragrance, I like that is not known, is very powerfull !
Sillage and longevity goooood

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Passenger opens with heavy, deep masculine woody notes and rapidly evolves into Cardamom smelling spicy fragrance. To me Cardamom is the only dominant note in it especially in its heart and base. Anyhow after first few minutes the strong woody Passenger turns into light aromatic/aquatic fragrance. The dry down has got some tea notes in it as well and it slightly reminds me of Azzaro Chrome but not too much. There is no similarity b/w Tsar and Passenger. My personal favorite is its beginning, the dry down is ordinary and not that appealing. Silage and Longevity is Weak.
Bottle is simple yet elegant completely covered in a leather piece with a chrome colored stopper on it.
I give it 7 out of 10.

GuarDs_OF_AqiDaH
GuarDs_OF_AqiDaH

there is something I like it on it
&
there is something else I don't like too!!

anyway
in general
((for me))
it's not a bad perfume .. I can accept it
but
it's not that perfume which is catching my nose from the first smell & I fall in love with it.!!!

there is nothing specail
&
I wouldn't like to buy it....
That's all ;-)

P.S. I remember what I don't like inside it, I think I can smell something simlier to my father toothpaste smell inside it.

Mhyar
Mhyar

its strong in start then his smeil will be nice

shamiram
shamiram

I applied it not on my skin but my T-clothe (cotton) and closed the wdrobe for one day. To my suprise the day after I took the wear on me and the scent was even more pleasant kinda of more razor and penetrating with richfull novel scents.

hi...i just both my new S.T.Dupont Passenger, this one will seperate the man from the boys kinda smell, i lov it.

it is having great smell, but lasting power is very low in uae

iconoclast
iconoclast

This is a very pleasing & warm fragrance smelling sweetish (lemon + lavender + some jasmine tea?) with some sharpish violet notes and a dominant but beautiful cardamom note. I think it is a modern hybrid of two classics: Azzaro PH and Givenchy PH in say a 30:70 split. Certainly not a "Wow!" fragrance for clubbing and the like, but definitely a clean, refined and reassuring scent for the type of gentleman you might see with greying temples in a Savile Row suit in St. James's London. As others have pointed out it also smells quite expensive, and there is a gravitas in this that makes it a fine choice for a businessman's scent in cooler weather - probably best suited to the over 35s IMHO. Lovely (faux?) leather-clad bottle too; however I don't like the name too much as "Passenger" sounds too timid, and its longevity on my skin is mildly disappointing. However as long as you spray a lot, the dry down is good and long lasting, reminding me a lot of the sweet gingery drydown of L'eau Pour Kenzo Pour Homme Indigo.

Overall, very good value for money - I reckon it's one of the best office scents around and it could easily turn out to be a future classic.

solitude
solitude

I like this one. i brought it few days back from Dubai. Only problem I'm facing with it is longevity.. I live in Bangladesh where temperature is over 30 deg C. It is not lasting long on me. The smell is awesome. I wish it could stay more on me..

guest_khan kashif
guest_khan kashif

Two thumbs up for S.T. Dupont to making this perfume for me its really cool stuff and price in pakistan 3500 rs for 100ml

guest_JJ bukwano
guest_JJ bukwano

very nice scent, i will gladly recommend it for any one that one to try

guest_essi
guest_essi

The Price for 100 ml{3,4 oz}is $43 U.S dollars in the iran.

BIG
BIG

i once wore this fragrance at my office. A girl asked me if i was wearing Gucci "Rush", LOL. Fat chance :)

guest_marid
guest_marid

this fragrance is very strong and powerfull,i like this.

guest_silverboy
guest_silverboy

nice perfume I like it

bluecoast
bluecoast

Very interesting scent. Yes, official, very masculine, for smart and successful men in their 40s and 50s, I guess :-)

Eros
Eros

It is complex, sweet, a bit sharp, a bit "official", masculine perfume. Scent is like a chorus - belling by hundred balanced voices. Opening reminds me drydown of "L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme", but much more stronger and sharper than Kenzo. It is not for relaxation, it is for busy office (as well as greeny STDupont pour homme). The scent is "expensive" and a little bit "cofee-vanilla-like", but you will not smell that "vanilla" itself. It is rather tobacco-like. The drydown is a bit green and reminds me Van Cleef's "Tzar".
After carefull consideration - I am not sure that combination "classy tobacco" + "classy green a'la Tzar" would be always natural scent. Anyway it sounds "expensive" and classy.
I wish to know - how STDupont makes perfume smelling "expensive"?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S.T. Dupont Passenger for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about S.T. Dupont Passenger for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passenger for Men by S.T. Dupont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passenger for Men by S.T. Dupont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.