Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Passenger for Women S.T. Dupont for women

Passenger for Women S.T. Dupont for women
dislike

S.T.Dupont Company goes back to its roots, art of traveling, and invites us for adventures and wandering with perfume pair presented in 2008, Passenger for Women and Passenger for Men.

Passenger for Women is a fragrant date in a garden full of juicy citruses, green mandarin and bergamot which blend with juiciness of pear and black currant zest. A heart encompasses cyclamen, gardenia and rose, while base notes bring us warm breath of iris. Sandalwood and musk leave s silky soft trail on the skin.

This fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100ml EDP.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pear Black Currant

Rizaldo

The same scent of J'adore_Dior , but Passenger is much better! <3

Glarnere
Glarnere

Ahhhh… this does the chemistry miracle for me! Passing powerful fruity- flower bomb it quickly evolves into soft, gentle and almost suede leather like fragrance, it has developed something sexy and animalic on my skin, which is quite unique for me…
It is so wonderful, feminine and sensuous… First time in my life i got several compliments in one day!
I guess this perfume can be heady for some people, so try it before buying.
Great longevity and sillage.
Love the bottle too.

ebruacart
ebruacart

I have it. It is just moderate for me...

jackgirl
jackgirl

Where is the pear note? Nowhere.
This has nothing to do with Petite Cherie!
And I blind bought it only for this reason: lots of people saying it is just like Petite Cherie (which unfortunately doesn't last at all).
I find the opening to be very similar to Forever Elizabeth but it fades away pretty quick.
It was cheep but it didn't worth it.

Lala2013
Lala2013

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Think along the lines of J'Adore with a prominent pear note,but its creamy, indulgent counterpart- and here we are.
It is the gorgeous, generous amount of Gardenia that gives it a very creamy richness that sets them apart.Creamy is often confused with soapy- this is creamy that gives it a luxury feel.
Feminine,luxurious,and elegant,great sileage and lasts all day like most of Duponts.Love it.

piapedersen
piapedersen

On my skin this beauty starts out with a sour opening, a bit like a too old perfume... but then the magic begins! It's both soft, creamy and fresh (freshness comes from the pear note, I reckon). It's delicate and long lasting. And I must agree with vertigo: the bottle is minimalistic and very inviting.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Fresh & Sweet Fruity/Floral notes on a velvety soft bed of Wood and Musk, covered with a slightly powdery touch of Iris. Very pleasant! Delicate & Lovely for Spring & Summer.

peekaboow
peekaboow

I sprayed Passager on my left hand and j'adore on my right hand, without the slightest hint of what are they, my husband completely hate passager and love j'adore, strange! Because to me they both smell exactly the same from top to base notes.. Just when I thought I've found cheap version of j'adore.. Sigh..

fdmc
fdmc

I love this perfume.
For me its smell is like a garden of flowers and sweet fruits.
One fresh fragrance but sweet at the same time. Gives us the feeling of clean and purity.
For women sophisticated and elegant.
Very longlasting and good sillage.

dina
dina

Strong floral, very reminiscent of Blanc of the same house. I would have sworn it has Honeysuckle... Like all Dupont fragrances, it has a great sillage and last for hours and hours.

ananya20
ananya20

It is Fresh and Flowery and has a creaminess that makes it very feminine. It last's long too.
But it's giving me a headache! And to think that I loved all of the notes listed. I have a lot to learn..

Any one from India/Haryana, willing to swap/buy contact can contact me.

vertigo
vertigo

What made me try Passenger was its bottle.
Elegant and minimalistic item.

The fragrance is a pleasant, very feminine, classy and clean modern floral.
It has a very clear pear note, lying on sweet accord of flowers, which I can't tell apart.

Suits a spring-time banquet in the evening, cocktail dress and a glass of champagne.
Could also work as a wedding fragrance, I think.

Nice, but not unique ...
Longlasting - over 6 hours.

Medea
Medea

While testing this at the shop everything was good. But now it gives me a little headache and vertigo. Very strange.

At the top it strikes your brain by thunderous blast of alcohol. But ten minutes later it transforms to a bit nasty (just as an undertone, a hint of body odor), but extensive and transparent scent. On my skin it doesn't show any flowers except earthy iris. No pear, currant of any other notes - only bergamot at the top and delicate and carnal iris.

Ordinary and poetic at the same time.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

I tried this out of curiosity because I like Dupont Blanc and this was a nice surprise! It opens with an opulent fruity blast-fresh and juicy citrus and pear. If you found the opening of Burberry Brit too sweet, this might be a more graceful, flowery version of it. While on the paper blotter and on my scarf this fruity layer kept lasting, on my wrist it slowly faded into a soft floral-greenish blend that was somehow tickling my nose in a distantly familiar way. As I was sitting on my desk trying to tell the flowers (I didn't look at the notes on the bottle)it suddenly came to me - it's so much like the discontinued Yves Rocher Pivoine.I used to love this and I was a bit surprised that Passenger has no peony in it, but maybe it's the result of rose+gardenia. It does have a certain fresh soapiness and leaves a delicate rosey-citrusy trail. I din't get a headache, which happened when I first tried Dupont Blanc in the blistering summer heat. Both scents are pleasant surprises and I'd recommend them to anyone who likes light juicy florals with very good staying power. The packaging is really nice as well - simplistic and stylish.
Edit: Looking at the new releases Trussardi Donna 2011 in the white luxurious lush bottle is very similar to Passenger. Choosing between the two would be hard scent-wise, but I really love Dupont's bottle, plus its less sweet. A hidden gem.

camillia
camillia

a major headache, though there is a kind of refined freshness in the background, I can't appreciate it, because of the sharpness of the scent.

mrparfum
mrparfum

there is a strong scent which causes a little headache to the user especially women, so i dont think its one of the best perfumes.. any how the combination of black current and citrus fruits (mainly bergamout) is good, there is a floral note as well which makes the scent even better but all this is nullified as the scent is strong and these notes then become hard to identify...

this is a nice surprise from a company that I sued to think is not my cup of tea again!it starts with juicy fresh smelling of fruits.I thought it smells like peach,I see pear here.whatever it is it's very dominant and it lasts until the perfume fades away.
it's a very nice perfume for young girls at least at the first sniff.but it doesn't lose it's originality for following fashion.it's full of energy,like a young girl who wants to discover the world,but be stylish and classy at the same time.
when the rose appears it becomes more romantic.trips without souvenirs,new people to meet and new loves wouldn't be memorable,would it?
the juicy scent never disappears.I like it very much and I like the name very much.maybe it's me but I found some similarities between this one and Burberry London(even the shape of bottle).both of them are about a place to go,both are classy,but open to discover new places and new feelings.I agree with allexa27,it reminds me Dior j'adore EDT too.but I don't agree,it doesn't smell soapy at all.

Chiaroscuro
Chiaroscuro

Correct me if I am wrong, but at the very beginning it reminded me of "Turbulence". Can't say i love it, but i'll wear it with pleasure.

I have it.I like this smell. I think it has a chic perfume.I Use this for summer.

noharadwan
noharadwan

this perfume really took my breathe away..as soon as i tried this on my wrist, i smell an amazing romantic blend of flowers that was so fresh, clean,romantic, then it dries down softly so u can feel the powdery effect of iris note mixed with the warm effect for musk and the sensitivity of sundlewood.

actually u can use this perfume everywhere, every time ,,any season , you'll never regret buying the wonderful passenger ;)

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

I tried the sample of this perfume this morning. At first I think it is simular to other floral fruity scents, but in the afternoon and up til now I am writing this review, I am surrounded by such a creamy soft floral and comforting nice scent. It's long lasting but still very gentle. I feel I am spoiled by this lovely scent. It cheers up my day! I will go and buy a big bollte after work today! I love it!

Within a week I stocked up 2 100ml bottles :P I just afraid it will discontinue one day...heehee!

allexa27
allexa27

ooo i love it! i spraied it on my wrist in the morning and i can still smell it .Very long lastin frag.!It is so feminnine ,so chic,!At the beggining it smells like violets although i dont see them in the ingredients,the dry down is wonderful-iris and musk with hint of sensual rose.the dry down reminds of Dior`s Jadore.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Het is een hele frisse, maar wel subtiele geur, heel fruitig, een die je de hele dag op een bescheiden manier blijft ruiken, zoet maar ook fris-zoet. Beslist geen "goedkope"geur.

A very beautiful fragrance, it don t overpower you, very humble and elegant.
A fresh-sweet, not too sweet smell and also long lasting and shy. Not a "cheap" fragrance, love it.
The top and middle notes are prominent.

Eros
Eros

Nothing special. A bit fresh, a bit floral, a bit greeny. Base notes are much more stronger than top and middle notes, so this perfume smells like very expensive soap, for example "Dove".

Passenger for Women by S.T. Dupont 4.01 out of 5 based on 112 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S.T. Dupont Passenger for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about S.T. Dupont Passenger for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passenger for Women by S.T. Dupont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passenger for Women by S.T. Dupont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.