Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

S.T. Dupont Blanc S.T. Dupont for women

S.T. Dupont Blanc S.T. Dupont for women
dislike

tuberose
S.T. Dupont Blanc S.T. Dupont for women Pictures S.T. Dupont Blanc S.T. Dupont for women Pictures

S.T. Dupont Blanc is a beautiful bouquet of white flowers created by Francoise Caron of Quest. The fragrance is intoxicating, floral, intensive and joyful. The bottle has a shape of luxury lighter, just like the version for men. Lighter is one of the main products of this company.

The main notes of this perfume include white flowers and white fruit: white current, white nectarine, lily, white rose, orange blossom absolute, tuberose, white amber, heliotrope and white musk. The perfume was created in 2006.

White Currant Nectarine Tangerine

Tuberose Orange Blossom Sweet Pea White Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Cashmere Wood Heliotrope White Amber

J'Adore Extrait de Parfum
Bora Bora

S.T. Dupont Blanc Fragrance Reviews

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

Two people think this smells like Amouage Sunshine and the most voted notes are white flowers (which I love) so I thought "safe blind buy". Yeah...not quite. Thankfully, I didn't pay a huge amount of money for this, because I'm not getting much white flowers at all. I'm getting nectarine mostly. And sadly it doesn't smell much like Sunshine (probably expecting too much from something that's less than a tenth of the price). I'll hold onto it - maybe when the weather warms up again it might bloom into something better.

ggabriella
ggabriella

Fantastic, clean, clear perfume. Creamy, flower, definetly the most clear tuberose I smelled. Wonderfull day time perfume. Searched this for a while. Long lasting, decent silage. Perfection. And the price... C'mon what more can you want! Definitely a second purchase.

Englishrose4
Englishrose4

I am also going to rave about this one!

I would say it's a really clean feminine sparkly white floral, that smells a lot more grown up and special than your average cheap floral.

I get fruity cucumbery freshness, white flowers, spritz of citrus rounded off with a hint of sweet-pea.

I'm very much impressed for what I paid(£18 for 100ml edp - uk) I prefer this a lot more to Gucci's Tuberose and would say it's like a cleaner fresher J'adore.

It would be fine any time of year but it's especially nice in the heat as it isn't to heavy or cloying because it's so fresh and clean smelling.

I found it lasted 3-4 hours on a hot day, though a lot longer on my clothes and hair.

reborn
reborn

one of the BEST white flower fragrances i have ever smelled

8-nadia
8-nadia

Nothing special,in England we have a saying,white is right,however definitely not in this case!

addicttoperfume
addicttoperfume

Yuck...cannot stand the smell...awesome bottle.

dovey
dovey

nothing special ...thanks to the guy who gave me a few little sample bottles at the make up store
& Blanc was one of them

summer05
summer05

For me it only smells like a blooming cherry tree!!
Super delicate

mahya108
mahya108

کسانی که گل مریم دوست دارن این عطرو امتحان کنن.عطری که احساس سفیدی و پاکی رو منتقل می کنه

leila_mic
leila_mic

I received the parfume this week and I couldn't help myself and tested it. it's a very suitable parfume for autumn - winter - spring, intoxicating with tuberose - at least that's what I felt on me. it's sexy, delicate in the same time and I felt elegant, sexy, joyful and full of courage - a real lady parfume! it stays on my skin for more than 8 hours and on my blouse for days. I can't wait for autumn to come, so I could wear it. until then - I remain with dupont rose for sexy evenings ...

Lari.ac.Santos
Lari.ac.Santos

Uma frangância muito delicada , com notas suaves e delicadas onde o leve floral e limpo sem muita confusão ao ofato. Equilibrio entre frutal e floral é a chave deste perfume

scentofawomaninrun
scentofawomaninrun

Quite disappointed. The bottle is just amazing whereas the fragrance has nothing we would die for, an other floral white again quite common and lacking of personnality: first & last bottle bought!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Blanc is a very nice, very floral perfume which reminds me of Anais Anais because it is so floral but it's much nicer than that. I don't usually like very floral scents but Blanc is really likeable. To me, it smells very different to Alfred Sung's Shi, which it's been compared to below. I think Shi is much more bland, watery with a woody undertone, whereas Blanc is sparkling, bright, extremely feminine (not at all unisex in my opinion!!) and very classy. I think it's suitable for daily wear, and by women of any age, but it would also be ideal for special occasions. The bottle is very eye catching and unusual and the price is very good so it's definitely a very recommendable perfume. Thumbs up!!

smellsogood
smellsogood

I bought this because I just loved the bottle and it was ridiculously inexpensive. I just love it! If you are familiar with Il Bacio by Borghese, that clean, tart, juicy floral from the 90's, you will recognise a similar structure in Blanc. Only in Blanc the fruits, flowers, amber and musks are all white. This is the 2nd perfume by S T Dupont I have bought and I have been really impressed with the quality of their fragrances. So for the peanuts they sell for snap them up. Bargain!

Juma
Juma

I would say it's just one "white flowers, nice, fresh,summery, sparkling one", nothing to write home; it's a lot like Shi- Alfred Sung, which I already have.
I will layer it with apricot oil to make more "serious"

guest_gana
guest_gana

i love you so mucth blanc

knit_at_nite
knit_at_nite

"Signature" by S.T. Dupont is a favorite and underrated scent, so I bought Blanc blind hoping for lightning to stike again. Sadly, the opening of this white floral is just TOO white, intense and chemical air freshener for me. I almost scrubbed immediately but patiently waited until it calmed down to a nice, but average, ambery musk.
I did not get any cucumber or natural smelling floral notes, or melon in the three times I sampled.
The bottle is clever and decorative but on me the scent is too screechy for office wear, and too monotone for evening wear.
Nevertheless, it is not a "cheap" smelling scent. This House offers good value for the money; too bad Blanc didn't work out for me.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Such a pretty fragrance!One word that describes it:clean. All I get from the top notes is citrus and fresh cucumber, then the white flowers,especially the tuberose, which are at first a bit heavy. after an hour or so the scent has changed to this clean fresh soapiness like new t-shirt. I love it. The lasting power is very good and the price is...well more than reasonable. It has good sillage but would not offend anyone. Perfect for spring and summer and a good one for someone who doesn't like heavy florals but would like to wear a floral perfume.A feelgood fragrance for everyday wear.

Luciel
Luciel

This is a perfect floral fragrance. I love the white flowers and white fruit and the bottle is just beautiful. It's fresh, clean and sexy scent and it lasts pretty long. Great for spring and summer, but you can wear it every day, all year long, for every occasion at every age. I think this could be a nice gift as it's really lovely and everybody would like it. I just love it!

valarian
valarian

Loved this fragrance. Very reasonably priced. In my opinion it gives the impression of being expensive. Loved the bottle. Sweet in the beginning then soft heavy White floral, then drydown down into an almost soapy clean smell. Very feminine and most pleasing to wear. Staying power good, lasts a long time on me. I put it on at about 10.30 am and at 11.00 pm could still smell it all be it faintly. I dont think this perfume would offend anyone! Would definately recommend trying. Well worth the money I like it so much I'm going to try St Dupont Rose next. I think this will be one of my favs!

noharadwan
noharadwan

a very good bargain for a floral fresh fruite perfume that got a lot of jasmin ,,i think it suits all women of diff ages

SILVANA
SILVANA

I loooooovveee! Its wonderfullllll!

jtm
jtm

I just bought this one on the weekend. Im liking the smell wouldnt really say Im loving it yet. Its a bit over powering and reminds me too much of another smell that I cant put my finger on?

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Ik heb een tester van deze geur gekregen.
Het is een frisse geur, fris en niet erg zoet.
Mijn eerste reactie was, het ruikt naar komkommers, in het begin redelijk sterk, later zachter.

I got a tester of this scent.
My first reaction was, it smells of cumcumber, but it is not in the discribtion above.
Very fresh and longlasting, a not too strong cumcumber scent.

lucy77
lucy77

very clean and sexyyy:))

Miss_Nightingale
Miss_Nightingale

Today, my cleavage is a walk through a bluebell wood in Spring. Whilst holding a bunch of lilies and wearing a freshly laundered white linen dress. However, this bright, white perfume isn't all sweetness and light - there is a a gentle muskiness, a heady intoxication from the overblown lilies, the sense of a change in the weather; the freshness of a throwing open a window after a heavy shower to smell the hyacinths in the windowbox outside.

Amongst this floral fantasy we get occasional wafts of juicy melon and a finishing blast (when the perfume gets really intense) of slightly under-ripe plum juice.

Overall, this is THE perfect perfume for Spring, or just to spritz on for added joie de vivre, an extra boost to your energy levels. I really like it, I have enjoyed wearing it all day (even though it's a cold, wet Winter in England) but I'm still not entirely sure it's me. I'm a heady amber musk gal at heart, I need pure sex in a bottle. Perhaps this is me when I'm feeling all Pre-Rapaelite and full of whimsy, but not for just now, not for every-day me.

dina
dina

I bought it today. It's very intensive and bright fragrance. It reminds me of Bulgari "Voile de jasmin" but for 2/3 of the price. A real deal :)

Zoya
Zoya

I just bought this one, and I love it soooo much! very feminish, sexy and clean. Cant stop sniffing myself. Very recognizable scent, I got a lot of compliments, and it is very long lasting. Very recommended.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Blanc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Blanc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify S.T. Dupont Blanc by S.T. Dupont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of S.T. Dupont Blanc by S.T. Dupont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.