Designers » R S » « Groups

S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Femme S.T. Dupont for women
dislike

ozonic
S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Femme S.T. Dupont for women Pictures

Icy and refreshing notes of the new fragrant pair - S.T.Dupont Essence Pure Ice are taking us for a fragrant journey to the world of freshness, ice, power and energy. Your ticket for fragrant walks on icy glaciers is your imagination, of course!

After last year's pair characterized by intense compositions (S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme and S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Homme), this season will be remembered for cold and refreshing nuances. Green and orange colours decorate flacons of editions for men and women, fragrances ideal for adventurers who like unexplored territories.

S.T.Dupont Essence Pure Ice Pour Femme was created in cooperation with perfumer Anne Flipo. The perfume opens with fresh and energetic notes aromas of frozen bergamot, mandarin and watermelon. A heart incorporates elegant, cold notes of jasmine, rose and lotus, while a base is composed of patchouli, amber and white rice. The fragrance for women is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT.

S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Femme was launched in 2010.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Watermelon

Jasmine Lotus Rose

Patchouli Amber Rice

Perry Ellis Love

S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

SuzanneRonelle
SuzanneRonelle

I can understand one reviewer likening this perfume to Sunflowers by E.A. - it is similar, like a more wearable, modern version of it. I blind-bought a bottle because I'm such a fan of Miss Dupont - it's not my usual cup of tea but for the amount that I paid for it, it is not bad at all. Bonus: my husband has actually complimented me when wearing it and he usually hates perfume ;-)

Mr.Lazuardi
Mr.Lazuardi

for me it's unisex,i have the mini of it,i tried it and sniffed it,and i love it so much,it fresh,wearable,soft

bobo1
bobo1

In the style of Sunflowers and Escape. But...! Wearable, breathable and likeable. I can't tolerate the above mentioned two. They suffocate me. And I really like EP Ice. The original Essence Pure is one of my favourites.
It creates a filling similar to Azzaro's Azzura.

Dollycat
Dollycat

In the beginning i thought yuk! It´s a very strange smell, a little masculine, sweet and fresh at the same time. But now i have been using half the bottle i´m starting to like it more and more, i have grown into it. It´s not a fragrance for the ordinary people (no offence) but if you like to smell different then anybody else then this is the right stuff. It´s not sexy at all but extrovert and for the brave ones among us:-)

Fragara
Fragara

Nice,soft and very yummy begining,growns in artificial freshnes,and after 6 hours ends with disgusting musky note on my skin.I get tired of it after 4 days.Not my cup of tea.

S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Femme by S.T. Dupont 3.28 out of 5 based on 47 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Femme by S.T. Dupont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Femme by S.T. Dupont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cerruti 1881 Iceberg The Iceberg Fragrance Gres Cabotine Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Gres Caline Nina Ricci Love in Paris Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Laura Biagiotti Roma John Galliano John Galliano Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Gres Ambre de Cabochard Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy Yves Saint Laurent Cinema John Varvatos John Varvatos Lanvin Oxygene Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Versace Crystal Noir Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Strenesse Strenesse