Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme S.T. Dupont for women

S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme S.T. Dupont for women
dislike

S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme S.T. Dupont for women Pictures

S.T.Dupont Intense Pour Femme and S.T.Dupont Intense Pour Homme make a new luxurious duo by the house of S.T.Dupont which continues tradition and shows the art which has been inherent to this house for years. Aromas of the new fragrance nurture the style of previous compositions created in ultimately elegant way.

S.T.Dupont Intense Pour Femme introduces floral-oriental aromas announced as an ode to femininity. Perfumer of the edition is Antoine Lie. Top notes open with luminous union of bergamot, citruses and neroli surrounded with green nuances of fresh leaves. A heart offers gentleness of orange blossom, Turkish rose and mimosa, while base notes leave an exciting trail of creamy-woody accords of sandalwood, amber and musk. The fragrance arrives in a characteristic cylindrical flacon (S.T.Dupont Pour Femme 1998 edition) in dark blue nuances with a silver stopper. S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme was launched in 2009.

Bergamot Citruses Neroli Green Notes

African Orange flower Rose Mimosa

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit

S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

muckata_11
muckata_11

For me this smells like violet candy.Nothing special at all :(

Jola 72
Jola 72

I would say that this one is the most comforting scent I can wear every day and everythere.Just the right amount of everything I love in a perfume.Even silage is right to my likening .Not to sweet ,well rounded perfect autumn fragrance,this one surrounds You like soft cape of suede .

Thank,You Yohji,for your rewiews...

RosieRachel
RosieRachel

On my skin, Intense Pour Femme is a well-blended but linear scent. It begins with a very sweet unfamiliar floral, that I think is mostly mimosa, swimming in a very heavy amber combined with my Achilles heel: patchouli. I will also echo comments about something that has a black licorice vibe, whatever that may be.

I would imagine that for some, this would be a very sexy scent, particularly for the evening. Considering that I dislike both patchouli and licorice, and that the combination was starting to make me feel ill, this isn't the perfume for me. I do think that some of the notes are missing here, so I checked the reviews and other people seem to be getting what I did, which is reassuring! Sillage was moderate, and it only lasted for about 4-5 hours.

Everline
Everline

Don't like it at all! From top to d base notes. one of d worst purchase. Fortunately I got darn cheap from an online shopping website. Actually did research on it b4 purchasing, reviews were quite good. I did smell sandalwood in tis but it's not a nice sandalwood like opium fm ysl.

la_belle
la_belle

„A wonderful discovery”

S.T.Dupont has many beautiful and glamourous scents on their shelf. I first fell in love with Passenger pour femme and decided to try some of their other wonders and look what I found!
This is a really, really wonderful powdery scent. The best way to describe it is to compare it with Gucci eau de parfum, aka Heaven in a Bottle. Intense pour femme does not have all the same notes but it works the same way on my skin. The two do share sandalwood and musk and some orange-y but Gucci is a bit more flowery in my opinion. They have the same marvelous longevity, intensity and sillage.
So since Gucci had to discontinue their little wonder (why on earth do they discontinue their nice scents? The same thing happened to Accenti), I recommend this. Some of you may not agree with me, but I must admit that I am very happy I have found this great scent. Good Luck!

KimChelsea
KimChelsea

citrus? I can't feel it. It's powdery, yes. It smells good and nothing cheap, but for my taste, it's a little to sweet. I think more than two spritz would make me feel sick. But yes, for it's price, a good perfume.

Edit: After about 3 hours, the (for me overpowering) sweetnes goes away and gives place to a lovely scent. I can't describe it precisely, it's like something soft and fresh, I don't know, maybe creamy. But I think it's very close to the skin, can't say if others can smell that too.

shushkin
shushkin

I'm another one getting the black grape vibe. I missed the citrus somewhere! There is also a slightly licorice vibe as well. Its called intense but I dont think its intense at all. I like it. A pleasant fragrance thats doesnt offend. Average sillage and longevity. A very reasonable price for a fragrance that smells quite expensive.

Pema_Tsolmo
Pema_Tsolmo

One of my favorite night fragrances. Sweet, sexy, a bit heavy, but calm enough for me. Reminds me smell of dark grapes. Scent is mature, but still youthful.

lizziekayy
lizziekayy

This is a funny one. I don't get much of any of the listed notes. It also is very different to other DuPont fragrances that I have. The notes I do get are rather fruity and tending towards cough mixture. And a woody tinge but I do not get sandalwood really.
Overall it is pleasant and easy to wear. It feels smooth and good quality like all Duponts I have tried. No screechy synthetics here. As another reviewer says, it has. 90s vibe. For the current price you cannot go wrong but I have to say it does not really stand out in any way. Intense would be the last name I would give it! More like comforting and inoffensive.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

It seems whoever wears this scent, has a very different experience with the smell.
I found that on my skin I could not for the life of me get any citrus or bergamot notes, however I do get shades of liquorice in the opening, ( a bit like Lolita Lempicka).
I can smell florals and wood and the base notes are sweet with amber, patch and there is a delicate woody note which runs all the way through this perfume.
I love this fragrance, I find it utterly charming and classy. The price does not reflect the quality, in fact I cannot understand why it is so cheap.
A beautiful day or night perfume, very romantic, delicate and elegant, excellent longevity and perfect silage.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Dupont Intense smells so familiar, so nineties. A bit of citrus, a bit of vanilla and musk with some nondescript smokiness blended in quite a generic manner. It reminds me of something I wore in my early teens, probably something from the Ulric de Varens line. Or Yves Rocher Folies des Saisons - the Autumn one in the brown bottle smelled similar, as far as I remember.
Dupont Intense is not bad, but is far from impressive and is actually rather soft after the first ten minutes. it also lags in the originality department, as it is reminiscent of a number of other fragrances.

Planet_X
Planet_X

Great evening scent for girls who generally not on sweet side and great everyday scent for girls who love sweeter scents with berries and musk but dont like cloying scents at the same time.
Lovely bottle with special S.T. Duponts opening (like a lighter), very chic

On me Dupont INTENSE sits as a skin of black grapes (who familiar with) in amber powder.
I would say - very nice, interesting, as I love to eat black grapes (unusual aroma) but its not edible scent, dont you worry. There is mimosa and musk in it as well! I know it says bergamot and citrus - my skin probably doesnt react on those at all,someone forgot to put citrus in it for me. But at least I enjoy neroli here.

Without knowing the price I would say it smells in 3 times more expensive as its sold for, bargain. Comfort scent.

Bulu
Bulu

This one travels a terribly rocky road on my skin. On the initial spray is is overwhelmingly thick, and reminds me of rotting oranges and then it dries down to something quite boring but with a sickly milky undernote that makes this one a scrubber for me.

I think I have found the enemy of my skin.

I imagine that without the horrible reaction to my chemistry, this would be nice enough but not at all exciting.

dina
dina

Though it's a strong fragrance, I find it similar to an amplified orange blossom eau de cologne. Nothing more...

Pasaka
Pasaka

Very pleasant smell. If you want a lighter version of Gucci then definitely go for Dupont Intense :)

Forewer
Forewer

correct - Dupont Intense Pour Femme, but now Dupont Intese Pour Femme
pls. repair

Sweet and intensive enough perfume.

The most noticeable note of this fragrance pyramid... is amber. I would say that the other notes are not so clearly noticeable. I can say only that this fragrance smells more like sweet fruity floral fragrances. And more suitable for the evening, but I wouldn't call it glamorous for sure.

Not bad, but not very impressive.

stella by starlight
stella by starlight

i like it. sexy and bright, not too sweet or girly. it lasts 3-4 hours on me. very nice.

Wilka
Wilka

I fully agree with allexa 27. In my opinion, you can wear S. T. Dupont Intense even at work but... Yes! Only if it's cold!

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Thanks to allexa27 I had the chance to test Dupont Intense today. To begin with, the lasting power is very limited. The green notes in the opening are sharp and detectable, then the drydown is more agreeable but nothing to write home about, especially if you have some experience with oriental-florals.

kiselina
kiselina

I tested it today and didn't like it at all. Sticky, sweet, it smells like the myrrh resin, used in the mosques.
Very bad lasting power, unlike the original S.T. Dupont.

allexa27
allexa27

Mmmmmm I got it today and i can say that it is veeeery good and sexy.When u look at the notes u think it is something fresh,but nah!Dupont intense is veeery oriental,dark ,super mistirious and sexy.Slightly swet,warm,i cant detect a single note,they all blend very well together and make this magical fragrance.If u like Armani Code give this one a try.You will not regret.
The lasting power is so-so though,but if u reaply often it is not a problem
It shows its beauty during winter

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme by S.T. Dupont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme by S.T. Dupont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.