Designers » R S » Woody Spicy « Groups

S.T. Dupont Noir S.T. Dupont for men

S.T. Dupont Noir S.T. Dupont for men
dislike

nutty
S.T. Dupont Noir S.T. Dupont for men Pictures S.T. Dupont Noir S.T. Dupont for men Pictures

S.T. Dupont Noir by S.T. Dupont is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. S.T. Dupont Noir was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Girard. Top notes are lavender, mint and cardamom; middle notes are nutmeg and cloves; base notes are hazelnut, cashmere wood and vetiver.

Lavender Mint Cardamom

BHPC Classic for men

S.T. Dupont Noir Fragrance Reviews

pronose
pronose

excellent scent by dupont and very sexy as well !

Planet_X
Planet_X

This fragrance might be not the most sophisticated I have tried and not from most smooth synthetics, yet it is has bright spirit, easy-going vibe, it has this appealing young optimistic masculinity of some guys with good sense of humour. Spiciness at the opening blends with cashmere wood and lavender with touch of mint - so it is soft-spicy and bit herbal-woody, - great for dinners out on holidays or for clubbing. Somehow S.T. Dupont house manages to create nice scents for little money, good for them.

مهدی
مهدی

کاره تلخ و ملایمی هست ودرمجموع بد نیست باتوجه به قیمتش کاره خوبیه از10بهش7میدم

mundoglory
mundoglory

This lesser known gem scores well in all areas - scent, projection, longevity and price. A rich, formal, masculine scent, lives up to its name 'noir'. It's sweet, mysterious and confident, best for night/formal wear for men 30+. Definitely not a teenage or casual daytime scent. Longevity is excellent, like all day, though the projection will die down towards the end as expected.

The main notes I can smell are the cashmere wood, lavender and licorice. When I first smelled it it reminded me of Hugo Boss Baldessarini which I owned about 10 years ago (though whether that fragrance smells the same today I don't know).

I got a 100ml bottle for about 16 GBP in a perfume shop sale. A real bargain, there are lesser fragrances out there for much more.

robertodoi
robertodoi

The top and middle notes are very close to Animale Black for men.

RobbieX
RobbieX

A different kind of fragrance and a bit wierd but really nice too. Sort of woody, fruity, spicy and fresh, can't smell hazelnut at all. It's seems to be a complex scent. Staying power is OK. It's a very pleasant men's fragrance with a nice dry-down and totally has its own character.

El Juando
El Juando

good fragance, good sillage, good longevity

ali pontiac
ali pontiac

Great Perfume for the price, woody amber smell is magnificent ,the longevity is not bad, yes i will buy it again.

Do you like the idea of a load of lavender and iso e super? Then give this one a try. I had a sample a few years back and that was my impression.

gio
gio

Amazing one cool and deep at the same time

Mr.Lazuardi
Mr.Lazuardi

too strong at the beginning but after that it changes into warm,beautiful and it works all day in my skin

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

I picked this up recently at a small boutique . It is a pleasant and a well balanced mix of lavender with cashmere wood after it settles. I can just detect a very faint aroma of Vetiver and hazelnut in the first 20 min. The fragrance dries back well and it has a staying power of 5-7 hours. Very masculine, not over powering at all. Not your typical men's fragrances which is either a citrus or a very musky base... I find it excellent for the evening's. I would recommend it

Eloy
Eloy

Fantastic, excellent staying power and sillage, it´s sweet in a perfect point and mix dry wood with soft fresh notes. For me, looks like a very well balanced oriental fragrance.

bp
bp

NOIR ... is your name, your style, your personality, your strength, your attitude, and, above all, the way he is.
This scent is magnificent.
With extreme longevity and a stunning projection, this is a scent for determined men and with excellent taste.
The combination of their olfactory notes is of extremely good taste ... excellent.
The bottle is just perfect.
The exclusivity of the brand in the world of perfumes gives it a touch even more perfect.
This is surely one of the perfumes that I like most.
I recommend.

pablOSO
pablOSO

looks like a pilar in Bowser castle ( the bad dragon in super mario bros. 3 )

is a good fragance ..nothing more

nimo88
nimo88

جميلة جدا

haborym26
haborym26

elegant fragrance,deep ,dark and smooth.quite aromatic spicy lavender hazelnut mix.really pleasant fragrance with good longevity.

taster
taster

i have used it many times. suits well with dark clothes. dark and mysterious scent. rather sweet, dizzy. poor longevity. could last longer.

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

This might have been alright, except for this bizarre dominant synthetic nutty note that just drowns out and dominates everything. It is very unpleasant to my nose. Definitely try before you buy. I am guessing not many will buy this after trying. It is unbalanced and in the end, unbearable. Such a shame as some of their other scents are quite nice.

cyber861
cyber861

بویه خیلی باحال و شیرینی داره.یجورایی حال میده برایه تیریپ لاو

Anywhereyouare
Anywhereyouare

I expected this fragrance to be indeed dark and sweet, unusual exactly like the uncommon mix of notes.
Well, I misjudged the balance of notes.
I can hardly smell hazelnut and cloves behind a mask of vetiver/nutmeg/lavender. Notes blends together in a spicy-aromatic breeze with predominant lavender - it's cold composition. Feels chic though.
I surprisingly find it only slightly different (deeper) from Lanvin l'Homme Sport (2009) because of woody base, but lavender + extras in LHS mimicks it nicely.
Back to S.T. Dupont Noir, it's a fresh, chic composition for evening in warm season which lasts fairly.
Not my choice, though since I own LHS which prefer and cannot resist impression that it's "Noir" but not mysterious, more like sad and somber. Romantic, some would say.

ch1m0x
ch1m0x

ever ever ever buy this fragrance .. eww >.<
i gave it to my sister .. i don't know, im not suitable with this frag -.-

yilmazg
yilmazg

Lovely night cologne. Sweet, spicy and seductive. Spicy lavender opening is the best part. The lavender is so natural. Cardomom plays it part perfecly staying there for about 2 hours. After 2 hours the scent is very faint with sweet hazelnut.

The fragrance is shouting "hey I am a sexy man" for the first 30 mins then evolves to a safe sweet men's night cologne. Longevity could be better though.

Sillage: 7/10

Overall a very good choice for night-outs

tuturudka
tuturudka

Amazing, defferent and heavy! Very unique scent but only for some misterious characters who love the time after midnight. I love the whole black aura of the fragrance.

franceg
franceg

Nice fragance, with lot of notes, in my case the botom lines i remindme berrys fruit, this is te possible reason for some people say is like womens fragance. For my it´s ok and recomended, plus is last duration

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

this fragrance, IMHO, smells like a lipstick. lol

Nice sillage and longevity, but is not too masculine for me.

guest_neosniff
guest_neosniff

havent used this in a while - found it again the other day and now im wearing it all the time! love it!

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

this fragrance is truley wonderfull !

it is very attractive and troubling . as mention by "BIG" below it makes u wan to go for more. i sprayed it on my wrist and i keep sniffing it then putting my hand down then my nose is sending signals to my brain I WANT MORE I WANT MORE !!!

its sweet but lighty to moderate. its classy sweet not pungent , candy or sometimes what i call silly sweet !!
it classy and elegant. theres something fruity/flowery about it and thats where the attractive part comes. thats y u want to sniff ur had because u wanto to decide whether its flowery or fruity !! the vetiver is in the background of the scent in the drydown.
it coulde have been more of my tatse without the vetiver which i dont like much.
the nutmeg is sensed for seconds every now and then , im not sure why its here because its not very strong in presence !

its very attractive and seductive to extremes .

i love it !!
its longeivity is about 6,7 hours which is very good.

i had very good reaction with this one .
st.dupont hit it well and micheal girard did a fine job :)

i must say it smells expensive and you will be unique , i ended up buying it 20 minutes when i left the store !

BIG
BIG

i still can't discern the individual notes, but the overall result is more than ok. This is the type of fragrance that intrigues you and makes you come back for more.
Don't be put off by the initial soury smell, let it evolve on your skin. It turns into something magical.

guest_Rayees
guest_Rayees

ST Dupont has great smell. But sad to say it doent long last. May in UAE the whether is not suitable for some perfumes.

piersvernon
piersvernon

one of the most vilest scents I have ever tried. Way too many scents and tones on an opening spray. Just awful.

iMaverick
iMaverick

I'm not a fan of this one. I was expecting something more gourmand. The opening notes are fresh and spicy, almost aquatic, then segues into a very spicy heart strong with nutmeg and cloves playing with the cardamom and lavender. I hardly smell the hazelnut and cashmere wood, only the remnants its spicy notes and of some vetiver and a sour patchouli. It totally went wrong on me.

I'm having a hard time associating this with Dupont scents. It really smelled cheap on me.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

S.T. Dupont Noir is a very nice fragrance, successfully combining lavander and mint during its opening and hazelnut and vetiver on its base.

The packaging, as said before, is a masterpiece. The black box with its shining title and the bottle full of these diamond-looking things. Really nice and eye-catching.

Although it stays close to skin during its whole life, it lasts pretty well. Highly recommended for office wear or when you don't want a fragrance that announces your arrival from miles away.

periquito89
periquito89

My first review I wrote here in 02/24/09. Today, 05/11/09, after using S.T. Dupont Noir almost everyday at work, I can give a more strong opinion about it.

I bought the first bottle mostly because two reasons: 1) price, it was inexpensive (so, a mistake couldn’t be so terrible); and, 2) the very good reviews I read since then, here and there. My first impression when I first tried it, was that the scent itself had an aroma kinda cheap and rather generic (maybe that’s the reason why some would say that it looks with many others scents, and why it could evokes feelings of angry). But this impression, at least for me, vanishes quickly, as well the short strong (but not overwhelming) opening. Maybe I’m not describing it in the right way, but the opening looks a little cold, fresh, straight, and must be because the mint.

After that opening, what I have is a pleasant, really confortable smell, close to the skin. It’s not sweet as candy, flower, but a calm smell that seems to come from (?) nutmeg, lavander, cloves or other notes. It has been fitted very well with my chemistry, much more than the many fragrances I tried and bought lately, which includes brands like Bvlgari, Versace, Armani, Lacoste and even Chanel (in this case, Allure Edition Banche). Until I find another that I would like to use as daily/work wearing, this is proving to be a super safe choice for me, despite that relative common character. Doesn’t smell “expensive”, but I can see qualities.

Today I even like the opening. The longevity is very good, and has an interesting point: after the cold and straight beginning has gone, a warm smell follows me during a long period of the day. Finally, what I see, and I can note this very well specially on my shirt, is that a cold character came back.

Surely masculine!

But do not get carried away because this huge review; there is nothing spectacular here; actually, it's quite common. You definitely must try before buy.

As for me, I simply can not dislike this fragrance “:¬)

cody1303
cody1303

Great scent! very masculine and powering but not overwhelming and lasts a long time. Love the packaging... it was actually the reason why I bought it!

Zoya
Zoya

Wonderfull! So masculine and seductive. The Blanc for women also very very good. I love them both so much!

guest_keke
guest_keke

the best fragrance ever!!!!!!!!

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Noir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Noir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify S.T. Dupont Noir by S.T. Dupont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of S.T. Dupont Noir by S.T. Dupont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.