Designers » R S » Woody « Groups

Pearl Sage Machado for women

Pearl Sage Machado for women
dislike

Pearl Sage Machado for women Pictures Pearl Sage Machado for women Pictures Pearl Sage Machado for women Pictures

Pearl is the birthstone for June. The composition stars with oak moss note, followed by sandalwood, then musk and vanilla. It reflects the innocence and purity which the pearl symbolizes.

Available as 50 ml EDT and perfume oil roll-on.

oak moss

Diamond

Pearl Fragrance Reviews

xanman
xanman

On my skin this smells like a stronger version of Bath and Body Works discontinued Rice flower and Shea.. Also a dead ringer for Kuumba Made Vanilla Musk which both smell like play dough to me- fun to play with but not what I wanna smell like- however on others it sounds wonderful and samples are available online so give it a whirl.- might smell great on you as well. :)

ebony5
ebony5

I feel like this fragrance is a very very balanced trifecta: White floral, sweet candies, and musky animal. Like I said, on myself I find these three corners well balaced with each other with none taking center stage. Its true that the fragrance had low sillage and is not an attention-grabbing scent but it is divinely crafted and, as I said exquisitely balanced like few other perfumes I've tested.

Pearl is a vanilla scent with very little sweetness and projection. The subtlety makes this fragrance quite serene and beautiful, however for me personally, I find it just a tad too soft.

I have no qualms with the composition itself and I like the way it smells on my skin. The vanilla accord is slightly creamy and warm but lacks the common foody sweetness found in so many other vanilla scents. In some ways, it establishes itself as a natural skin-scent.

Complimenting the soft vanilla accord, sandalwood and white musk provide a smooth platform on which the vanilla can rest. This fragrance has a somewhat cuddly and inoffensive nature, which ultimately works wonders if you want to wear something that is not easily noticeable.

I'm the kind of woman that likes strong and bold fragrances, so smelling Pearl has been a shock to my nose. That's not to say that I don't like it, but I know I won't be reaching for it again any time soon.

Pearl's soft and vanillary scent is easily versatile, meaning it could be worn wherever and whenever. I have tested this fragrance in the EDT, but from what I've read, if you wished to smell it in a stronger concentration, I would order this fragrance in the oil form.

I remember that I had a sample of this one and another scent by Sage Machado. I forgot the other scent's name, because Pearl was a bit more pleasant. All in all I didn't like both of them and found them unpleasant to wear.

9154mf
9154mf

This is a lovely spicy vanilla scent, the sandalwood keeps it interesting with it's raw rootiness and youcan smell soft cozy musk in there too. It's nice but not sure if I have to have it.

Cherub573
Cherub573

I love Pearl (I prefer the perfume oil to the edt spray, it smells richer). I was actually unimpressed at first, thinking it was nothing special, but after catching a whiff of it on a piece of clothing I had worn before, I realized I WANTED this fragrance around me constantly. It's like a very sweet sandalwood and soft musk to me. It's very soft and subtle, little sillage, but lasts several hours on me. It reminds me of the Rice Flower and Shea bath products from BBW.

Carnelian
Carnelian

I looooove this scent. It's a little like Coty's Wild Musk, but much richer, much more depth. I use the oil, which lasts all day. The nice thing about the oils is that they don't have much drydown - what you smell out of the bottle is pretty much what you get, and the description is right on. From the start of application, it's a very balanced mix of mossy-woody (but light, not heavy), sandalwood, and vanilla musk. It's sweet and slightly powdery, but the vanilla & woods keep it from being bathroom soap - the quickest description is that it's a sweet white musk. Adore it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sage Machado Pearl fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sage Machado Pearl, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pearl by Sage Machado. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pearl by Sage Machado represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Sage Machado Onyx Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Calypso St. Barth Lea Ginestet Botrytis Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Serendipity 3 Serendipitous Indult Tihota Jovan White Musk Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee La Maison de la Vanille Vanille Noire du Mexique Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L`Artisan Parfumeur Jour de Fete Philosophy Amazing Grace Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Sage Machado Sage Kai Kai Lostmarch Lann-Ael Bath and Body Works Riceflower & Shea