Designers » R S » Aromatic « Groups

Sage Sage Machado for women and men

Sage Sage Machado for women and men
dislike

herbal
Sage Sage Machado for women and men Pictures Sage Sage Machado for women and men Pictures Sage Sage Machado for women and men Pictures

Sage is a perfume of the herb that shares its name. Fresh and aromatic top notes of cucumber and white sage from New Mexico lead to the heart note of sweet pea. These rest on a base of green musk from Kenya and sheer Egyptian musk that are accented with Tonka bean.

Available as 50 ml EDT and perfume oil roll-on.

Sage Cucumber

Sweet Pea

Tonka Bean Egyptian Musk Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Sage Fragrance Reviews

Carnelian
Carnelian

To me, this is true to the description. Goes on a veeery sharp green and herby A few minutes in, the cucumber comes out strong, with something almost minty (the sage?) followed by the musk. Surprisingly, cucumber and musk actually smell pretty nice together. Not sweet on me, gets dry & slightly sour with time. It's more of a white musk, kinda powdery. The oil has very good staying power. I think this could easily be a unisex fragrance; I would not wear this as a female, but if you are either gender and like fresh cucumber and herby scents, this is a decent pick.

Later note: All right, I have worn this a couple of times, and have decided that it truly becomes pretty - and less unisex, perhaps - a couple of hours in, when the intensity of the oil has faded. At this point, it is less fresh herbal/aromatic and the cucumber recedes, and it transforms into a green musk, and the sweetness from sweet pea finally surfaces, easing the sharp herbal end. I recognize the same musk that is used in Pearl from the same line, which I wear frequently. It's better blended than I first noticed, but you must give the oil some time to get past theinitial "green spa fresh" kind of scent. I can't say about the edt, that one might get to this point sooner.

Cherub573
Cherub573

This was not a fresh fragrance on me. It did not get very grassy either, rather it was watery, marine-ish, and cucumber-y. The fragrance actually turned too sweet on me, and reminded me of overripe produce in a hot room.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sage Machado Sage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sage Machado Sage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sage by Sage Machado. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sage by Sage Machado represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Sage Machado Onyx Hermes Hiris Sage Machado Pearl Laura Biagiotti Roma Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Laura Biagiotti Venezia Estée Lauder Private Collection Sage Machado Moonstone Prada Infusion d'Iris Burberry Burberry Brit Chanel Chanel N°19 L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Bond No 9 Chinatown Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Yves Rocher Vanille Noire L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Sarah Horowitz Parfums Perfect Veil Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Calypso St. Barth Lea