Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

La Femme Sahlini Parfums for women

La Femme Sahlini Parfums for women
dislike

tuberose
La Femme Sahlini Parfums for women Pictures La Femme Sahlini Parfums for women Pictures

La Femme is the first fragrance if the Sahlini house run by a Parisian of Indian origins, Celine Martin. Sahlini La Femme is a fragrance that presents an Indian woman – beautiful, passionate, but wise. The composition is bright, oriental, full of spices, yet at the same time well balanced.

The top notes of orange blossom are joyful and intriguing; they appeal and announce a beautiful continuance. With the development of the composition the flowers become exuberant and rich, there come jasmine and tuberose accompanied with intensive patchouli accord. The deep base notes are dark, yet fine and sophisticated. The composition balances between two civilizations. It is elegant and temperamental, announcing a new and unusual fragrance, a beautiful encounter of the West and the East.
The fragrance was created in 2006.

Neroli Green Notes Orange Blossom

Tuberose Jasmine Indonesian Patchouli Leaf

Musk Madagascar Vanilla

Cristobal

La Femme Fragrance Reviews

arianperfume
arianperfume

It is nice but not so special as I thought it would be, ressembles indeed with Cristobal Balenciaga but it is way lighter.
Pass....

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Ohh, what a georgeous scent this is. Thanks goes for dear frend who sampled this for me. This goes definitely to purchase list. Feminine, deep, sweet, soft, oriental, ahh, jammy. Love this for sure.

gorgonna
gorgonna

I was surprised at first to see that this perfume doesn't have many reviews, but I guess that is because it is not so readily available as some other perfumes, at least I had never seen it in any department/perfume store before.

Anyway, I got this perfume through a swap with a lovely Fragrantica member from Latvia. I had it on my want list, although had never smelled it. I encountered it through browsing on this site.

It was in my possession already some time, before one day I decided to try it on. I was stunned! Usually when you put on a perfume, the first spray can be quite harsh, but this one I love from start to finish.

I am still not very good at describing notes, as some of you do so beautifully (I think some of you should be writers!). All I can say is that this is a very well balanced scent. It wraps itself around you like a warm blanket. I kept getting whiffs of this during the entire day.

Although I usually have trouble making my perfumes last, this one I could still smell more than 6 hours later. And longer on clothes. I don't normally wear the same fragrance for 2 days in a row, but I did with this one, so impressed I was.

It is never at one point overwhelming, it is a light oriental floral with good lasting power. I can definitely recommend this scent. And I will definitely buy myself a new bottle when this one is finished.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

This is a beautiful scent. I believe that it is not unlike Balenciaga Cristobal. Cristobal has a little spicier edge, and also is warmer, and a tad more opulent. The dry-down is where the resemblance is most noticeable.

I find La Femme to be a lovely, creamy white floral, that hints of sunkissed neroli. The vanilla is not too sweet, and is just enough to marry every note.

onimoka
onimoka

Floral - yes! Tahiti and exotic - yes, yes! Sexy,aromatic & romanic. I would like to have it my collection.

La Femme is a gorgeous floral composition, an exquisite blend of vanilla and exotic flowers. I would consider this to be a warm floral. This is what I would wear if I were getting married during a sunset in Tahiti, wearing a soft cotton gown and a wreath of white flowers in my hair. If you like Chloe EDP, this might be a nice fragrance to add to your collection. It's similar to Chloe, but imagine replacing the fruit and pink flowers with soft white flowers. I really dislike patchouli. Luckily La Femme is so well-blended that patch is nearly undetectable. As it dries down, the base notes of vanilla and musk radiate from the warmth of your skin, bringing a cozy touch to this fresh and floral perfume.

La Femme by Sahlini Parfums 4.50 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sahlini Parfums La Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Sahlini Parfums La Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Femme by Sahlini Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Femme by Sahlini Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Annick Goutal Songes Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Bond No 9 Chinatown Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Laura Biagiotti Venezia Robert Piguet Visa 2007 Prada Infusion d'Iris Donna Karan Black Cashmere Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Amouage Honour Woman Fendi Palazzo Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Thierry Mugler Innocent