Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Dali Wild Salvador Dali for women
dislike

I have it: 6 I want it: 39

tuberose
Dali Wild Salvador Dali for women Pictures Dali Wild Salvador Dali for women Pictures Dali Wild Salvador Dali for women Pictures Dali Wild Salvador Dali for women Pictures

Dali Wild, the new Salvador Dali Eau de Toilette for women; Wild, like the promise of untamable intoxication; Wild, like the tigress that lies within every woman; Wild, a chic, fierce and enveloping eau de toilette, which no one can ever ignore.

The fragrance of a woman who has her head together and feels comfortable in her own skin, free, passionate and sexy. The fragrance of a woman who lives her life with confidence, energy and flair.

The Dali Wild Eau de Toilette reflects a woman with a very assertive personality, strong sense of style and femininity that she always employs with captivating elegance. She adores the leopard print adorning the glamorous bottle Dali Wild and box. A tribute to Salvador Dali, whose works of art and life were deeply inspired by the world of cats. He frequently appeared in public wearing a leopard coat and his favorite pet, which followed him everywhere, was an ocelot (wild cat with spotted fur). A true surrealist!

Daring and extravagant fragrance, Dali Wild leaves an intense, flawlessly feminine and contemporary sillage.

Perfumer-creator: Raphael Haury Olfactory family: woody floral

An eau de toilette with sensual and radiant accords, an enchanting scent in a sensuous blend of hypnotic white flowers and rare, enigmatic woods.

Dali Wild is immediately intoxicating, with top notes creating an elixir of deceptively pure and innocent white flowers! Zesty yuzu citrus heightens the opulence of gardenia and tuberose with slightly green nuances. The ultra-feminine, sexy and tigress heart of the fragrance unfolds around white flowers with especially warm accents: the both animalistic and fruity jasmine sambac note and warm delicacy of magnolia are tamed by the soft caress of musks.

Fantastically woody and saturated with sensuality, the base notes are structured with rare, exotic wood species like Zebrano, Mahogany and Okoumé, sparking every passion and giving free rein to their both primal and refined nature.

Seductive and captivating, promises the exhilaration of a very feminine Eau de Toilette, with a subtly wild yet intensely sophisticated sillage.

A bottle with the trappings of feline finery immediately reflects modernity and vibrant sensuality. Five pairs of luscious lips sculpt the center of the sleek transparent glass bottle. So frequently celebrated in his creations, the Salvador Dali lips also act as the brand signature for the fragrances bearing his name.

Beige and black spotted leopard print stylishly peeking through the bottle is chic and sexy like the woman who wears it. Reflections of light and the pure shine of the transparent glass make it even more beautiful.

An undeniably feminine, curvilinear matte gold cap with carved flower detail elegantly tops this glamorous bottle with a confident silhouette.

Consummately sophisticated, mirrored metallic silver highlights the leopard print decorating the front and sides of the box for a wildly energetic and alluring look!

Eau de Toilette 100ml/50ml/30ml spray. Dali Wild was launched in 2013.

Yuzu Green Notes Tuberose Gardenia

Jasmine Magnolia Musk

Mahogany Woody Notes

Very Hollywood

Dali Wild Fragrance Reviews

LIN
LIN

Unfortunately i find it similar to soap scent. My hopes were low and stayed there... Nice but it's all i can say, Nothing more.. and yes it is cheap smelling.

Rachellawrence
Rachellawrence

Was expecting the usual generic floral/ fruity cheap smell from this but is anything but! Can't put my finger on what it reminds me of but is very nice and surprising. Worth buying and I like the bottle smells a bit woody and oriental

Ľubka Lilla
Ľubka Lilla

Beautiful smell of white flowers. I think that silage is extremly good and its EDT version! :) I really like this perfume. When i´m passing by people they asking me what i wear because they like it. I don´t think that this is good choice for men (some people told that is like unisex) ... in my oppinion is definitelly for women :) very feminine :)

lat
lat

This is something different. It is bordering on unisex, in my opinion, on the right man it could be absolutely intoxicating.

Right upfront, tuberose and more tuberose with a good dollop of yuzu. Immediately the fragrance becomes very woody and musky. I completely disagree with classifying it as fruity floral, the mahogany here is SO potent. Magnolia and yuzu (still) lay on some serious woody notes, whiffs that you get as you wear it are very alluring and unusual.
The drydown is dry, woody and dusty with musk. Did I mention woody? Smooth and masculine.

I'm not sure I'd buy a full bottle for myself, but I might get a sample as it's very interesting. I'm also curious to try it out on my boyfriend.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Dali perfumes got inspired by Cavalli's style.
Very animaaaaaal.
Rrrrrh !

passionata20
passionata20

30. june 2013

I find the name of this perfume to be misleading to be honest. When i saw it in stores few weeks ago i thought it would be something more heavier oriental than most of the Dali recent releases. So i sprayed it onto the paper strip first. My first reaction was: "what?! Where is the "wild" elementh of this perfume????". So i thought it might sound different on my skin but sadly it doesn´t. At that moment i didn´t know the notes so i indeed expected something spicy and more of an evening type of fragrance based on the bottle and name only. Well, it is actually a fruity-floral fragrance. It has indeed a very strong tuberose and yuzu combination of notes. I also smell a quite strong gardenia and magnolia note but they are not heady. How to put it more correctly into words? Those normally heady floral notes are quite airy and even fresh, mostly thanks to yuzu and jasmine. I am not sure if i get this fragrance they way the creators wanted us to accept it. I even can´t think of a proper occasion to wear it at the moment. I was expecting something "le roy soleil pour femme"-like but it´s not. I honestly think that they should have been taking more time and effort to create next dali fragrance. their recent releases are not impressive sadly.
The projection is ok and lasting for about 4 hrs on my skin. But this kind of "sugary clear pear candy" type of scent (i know, strange association, but i can´t help of thinking about clear pear candy from my childhood when i smell this) does not impress me much.
Plus the cap is totally out of place here. Unfortunatly i can´t see it as a sucsess on a fraagrance market.

Dali Wild by Salvador Dali 3.42 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvador Dali Dali Wild fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Salvador Dali Dali Wild, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dali Wild by Salvador Dali. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dali Wild by Salvador Dali represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.