Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dalimix Salvador Dali for women and men

Dalimix Salvador Dali for women and men
dislike

ozonic
Dalimix Salvador Dali for women and men Pictures Dalimix Salvador Dali for women and men Pictures

This fresh, unisex fragrance with fruity and aquatic notes was created for younger generation. Its futuristic packaging is in harmony with the modern composition. Fruity notes of bergamot, peer, peach and watermelon are followed by the floral heart of rose, cyclamen, iris and reseda. Cedar, sandalwood, moss, amber and raspberry are in the base. The perfume was created by Martin Gras in 1996.

Melon Mandarin Orange Peach

Cyclamen Mignonette Rose

Sandalwood Oakmoss Raspberry Cedar

Dalimix Black

Dalimix Fragrance Reviews

spankrabbit
spankrabbit

I like this one. This isn't bitter to my nose at all. I can understand the CK One reference but to me Dalimix is a few shades brighter.

The opening moves fast with a crisp mandarin, just a brief hint of melon, and a peach note right behind it. The middle notes are where I enjoy the ride most: a very dry light rose mixed with something that I'm guessing is the mignonette, slightly herb-like and fruity but not overpowering. This can absolutely be unisex.

Longevity and sillage were average which was surprising. Dali Pour Homme lasts forever and projects far. If Pour Homme is the beast then Dalimix must be the beauty.

dabuka
dabuka

This was my first - and so far the only one - signature scent. I remember it as bright, original and happy. I agree with the other reviewer though who said this works better in colder climate. It's a bit too heavy for summer time but works great on a rainy October morning.

Kombi1973
Kombi1973

I'm really surprised at the reviews. I don't find this bitter or unisex on me. It starts out quite fresh and mellows down to a soft, sweet peach drydown. I can't stop sniffing my wrists, I really enjoy it. I sprayed it on me to test, when I received the bottle in the mail after work. I could still smell it on me when I woke the next morning. It's not over powering and it's not revolutionary but for me, it's just a good solid everyday perfume.

aficionada
aficionada

I used to love Salvador Dali line when I lived in a much colder climate. About a year ago I bought a few perfumes by this house out of nostalgy. It was a wrong thing to do: my taste changed tremendously over the years. I found nothing exciting. Very plain. Just OK for day time in summer.

mward
mward

I have a full bottle available for anyone interested. Open to sell or exchange.

plumblossom
plumblossom

So fresh and light, perfect for summer. Reminds me of ck one. Thank you LaPetite for the sample you send me !

Molko
Molko

I don't like it, it's bitter, old, fresh and unisex fragrance, CK One is much better choice than this I think...

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

I love the Dali bottles. They're always stunning! This is so similar to CK One it's not funny. This one is obviously the inspiration for CK One. More masculine than feminine. This is great for wearing after you've been to the beach, to keep the beachy vibe going!

Labaloo
Labaloo

Very odd. I get a picture in my head of two distinct groupings of fragrance: one is flowery-vanilla (despite it not appearing above), and a watery accord which reminds me of a combination of Cool Water and Escape for men...

And then- as a bridge to try and join these two compositions- are fruity (melon-y- yes!) top-notes and a chypre base.

I can honestly say that I've never smelled anything quite like it. It is definitely unisex- though it might be too feminine for some men and too masculine for some women- if that makes sense? I can't say I'm in love with it, but the bottle is worth having... so I suppose I might wear it. In the daytime. In summer. Family gatherings.

aluminio
aluminio

I love this one.
Nevermind the top notes, as they only appear for a few irrelevant seconds. But the sillage is a wonderful evocation of... a visit to a clean stable in a sunny day: sweet smell of dry hay, buckets with oats, and a horse feeding of sugarcane. There certainly IS an animal whiff to it.

From afar, it reminds me of Heno de Pravia, for both are friendly (not timid, not dull), mildly sweet, and rather unusual fragrances.

Alas, I gave it to my wife, who just passed it on to my mum. None of both liked it. A pity, really.
I will probably use it myself. It makes me happy, I don't care why.

LaPetite
LaPetite

I'd like to have it if it's still available . My mother had it , and i was too young for such a scent . Now i think i can afford it . It's quite strong , to wear with a pair of jeans, as it's not a sophisticated one.

passionata20
passionata20

I personally liked more Dalimix Gold, it was more intensive and rich, also bit more fruity i guess. But the original Dalimix is as plain as it can be for unisex fragrance. No personality at all.

spookyjan
spookyjan

im not having much luck with any of sd perfumes.too light for me an not enough substance or real smell,certainly noo sillage on these.

Zaleska
Zaleska

I like this pregnant bottle (da_markos wrote it about Salvador Dali Pour Homme, very funny :D )
But the smell...hmmm...dry...bitter...ew...

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

I have never been as disappointed by a perfume as by this one. It promises an interesting scent with such an unique bottle, but it smells bitter, sharp, and I had to scrub it off my wrist-it must have staying power, because I had to use a lot of soap.

mizsadako
mizsadako

it´s really fresh and aquatic, peach notes are well perceived as well the watermelon ones. I don´t thing it´s a sophisticated perfum, more suited for younger ones, ans of course, it´s unissex. I use to like the metal box and the pretty bottle. But it´s not creative, I can clearly remember that the perfum stores were full of similar things like it in 90´s.

Dalimix by Salvador Dali 3.68 out of 5 based on 116 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvador Dali Dalimix fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Salvador Dali Dalimix, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dalimix by Salvador Dali. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dalimix by Salvador Dali represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.