Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dalissime Salvador Dali for women

Dalissime Salvador Dali for women
dislike

Dalissime Salvador Dali for women Pictures Dalissime Salvador Dali for women Pictures

Dalissime is a fragrance devoted to Salvador Dali's wife, Gala, created on the centenary of her birth. Peach, apricot, and red fruits make this fragrance sweet, mild and feminine. The heart is composed of rose, jasmine and lily of the valley. The bottle was inspired by Dali's painting 'Christmas', finished in 1946. The perfume was created in 1994 by Mark Buxton.

Apricot Peach Pineapple Plum

Dalimania

Dalissime Fragrance Reviews

lassmichdich
lassmichdich

i agree with jeanette_84: the opening is very harsh on me, too. i don't even know what it is considering the notes listed... after the 10 a little difficult minutes it gets very lovely. i still smell a little of the harsh opening but it being just a tinge in the harmonious odour it actually adds to it. very enjoyable! the drydown is straight-up beautifully fruity (=not too sweet or cloying). recomend to those who like that and can wait a little:)
also a very very good outdoor scent!!

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

Years ago, The Body Shop used to sell these tiny little books with powdered sheets of paper for blotting, mine said "Papier Poudre" on them and had a cameo of some lady on it....THIS SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE THOSE PAPERS!!

It is powdery, and smells like an expensive face powder (Lancome?)...with a green smell that I am not used to, is that the tagetes? It keeps the powdery smell from being too musty and freshens it up.

I am just obsessed with sniffing this right now, I think it's great for spring or summer as it would smell like you just applied talc or face powder.

Classy...and timeless...the kind of perfume to wear when having tea in an english garden. I can imagine Anne of Green Gables wearing this, if that makes any sense :)

Gosha
Gosha

Funny how some people find Dalissime too strong...I thought - from the very beginning to the very end (which comes very fast on me) - that it is really just a little too weak. It is somehow simply pretty, delicate and very girly with a summer-y feel to it. A pleasant, clean fruity floral or as "nitschevo" says "a peachy peach all the way"! Quite lovable and very easy on my skin, but as I said it just isn't strong enough. :-)

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

Loved that perfume, hated the way it smelled on my skin - too strong, too sweet, too heavy.

Here began my sad tale with sweet fragrances... Most of which I love but cannot wear :(

Anyway, even though the smell is just slightly synthetic, this is a good scent, and quite unique.

jeannette_84
jeannette_84

I'm happy I only ordered a small bottle of this fragrance. It's too sharp for me. I bought it because I remember it from my childhood and thought I liked it.
I really like the dry-down though but is too sharp after applying it. Gave me a headache. But after a while it's quite pleasant.

nitschevo
nitschevo

After reading some comments on perfumes here and on other scents I'm amazed how rude some of these sometimes are. If you don't like a fragrance then that is fine - tastes and noses are different! :) But please lets all stay friendly and constructive.
On to the scent - truly peachy peach all the way. But in a very delicate, soft and feminine way, not screetchy at all. I think that it is also a bit comparable to Burberry. But maybe that's just my nose :) I think that all of Dalis fragrances are nice - def worth a try!

blueviolet
blueviolet

Like Peach? We´ve got peach.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

This was a BIG surprise for me. My parents gifted me a 'Dali Legends' pack in 2010 which contained 5 mini bottles of Dali fragrances, this was one of them and is by far my favourite. The lasting power of this is amazing...if I wear it to bed, the scent is STILL on my pillowcase by the time it comes to change the sheets. In my opinion this is a vanilla-ish, peachy/apricot and quite a soft (but by no means weak) floral scent. I've often been asked "What is that gorgeous perfume you have on?" when wearing this :) Not overpowering, GREAT staying power and very, very feminine. And the bonus is that these days it's very inexpensive.

This doesnt work well for me, it has that Dali aura, musty, attic dust smell, like straight from the 70ties, or worse from an egyptian parchmin paper...I like some of his scents, in retrospect I should have bought Dalimania instead, it is more floral and feminine on me.
apricot just never smells great to my nose

janset
janset

I love it. It is not like the 90's fragrances. It is one of the timeless gems. Sweet but not cloying. Fruity but not girlish. Powdery but not talcy. Balmy but not heavy. Sexy but also soft. Some may not love it but I don't think anyone can hate it. For me this fragrance is the real expression of feminity.

suhaesa
suhaesa

i love this perfume.. its so sensuale.. so pure.. so simple yet intrinsic..maybe i like peach.. and apricot.. and red fruits.. and plums..and lychees...its a delicious.. yet subtle fragrance.. i love using it at night.. as a sleeping perfume.. there is something relaxing..and serene.. about it.. its a bit milky ..powdery.. vanilic.. musky.. ambery.. a bit of sandalwood.. and tonaka bean ..that you can hardly smell but all the accords work simultaneously and harmoniously together..it reminds me a bit of jill sandar sensation and cerruti 1881..

i have both edt and edp in all sizes

perfume ratting 4.2 out 5
bottle ratting 4.4 out 5
my personal liking 4.3 out 5

Sweet, a bit dusty. There's a slightly herbal quality to Dalissime, which I'm guessing is from the tagetes. Quite a bit of pineapple in the opening. Dries down peach, apricot, rose and sandalwood with a touch of juiciness from the litchi. Sweetens quite a bit after about 15-20 minutes and on my skin, a smoky note develops.
Fruity, but mature. I think Dalissime would be best for women 21+

Cruinneach
Cruinneach

Why, oh why is a nice fragrance like this having such an ugly bottle. I'm just asking... It's not overpowering nor overprized and includes all the scents I prefer in a lovely fragrance: rose, peach, vanilla, sandalwood, musk, ambra.. I have had this but could stand the bottle so I gave it to my mum who didn't like it beacause of the bottle :(
Edit: The smallest bottles are much nicer. I might like to have one. 'Cos the smell of this fragrance is really, I mean REALLY, lovely :)

joliecat
joliecat

Dalissime is sweet, lush, moist, warm, very rich, full bodied and beautiful. The sweetness is from rich ripe natural fruits, not candy sugar sweet. The drydown is very lightly powdery, not heavy powder. I find it similar to, but a bit sweeter than Rochas Femme.
Dalissime has good projection and lasting power is excellent. Stays on skin until you wash it off. Beautiful, ultra feminine for any time of the year, day or night.

evgenia80
evgenia80

My mum had it when I was a teenager .I remember that I didnt like the smell because I found it too sweet for my taste-at least at that age. I would like to smell it again because I believe it will remind me of high school years

guillermostf
guillermostf

do you like peach? try it!

soonflower
soonflower

Sweet, very sweet - apriciot and peach coctail with loads of sugar.

Comparing to Dalimania it's sweeter and doesn't have that creamy, milky base.

It's perfect for everyday use. Everytime I'm wearing Dalisimme somebody asks me what's that super-feminine smell.
It draws attention.

whimsicalpopsicle
whimsicalpopsicle

My favourite from Salvador Dali. Everyone is allways asking what I'm wearing, men included. Soft and romantic fragrance captured in a gorgeous bottle. Artistically done all-around.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is warm, fruity, sweet, vanilla. You can detect the peaches in the background but they are not overpowering. This is a great all year scent and has rather good lasting power. One of my favorites that I have tested in a while. Yum!!!!!

lucifera
lucifera

loove it! and has suprising great staying power for an EDT,very fruity and fresh :-),it's kind of a fresh out of the shower scent, my favorite cheap thrill, better then tm angel imho!

EDIT: just smelled my empty bottle, i miss it!
so i ordered the 100ml, wasn't super cheap but soo worth it

Y8001C
Y8001C

Love this perfume indeed, it's sweet and elegant, loved it since I was very little, and still do, never get sick of it.

vicka16
vicka16

I have a mini bottle of Dalissime and I love it. The scent is sweet and so delicat. For me it's all about peaches, apricots and vanilla. So I decided that I need a big bottle. I bought it. But the scent is not the same... It is much more musky and powdery. I still like the fragrance, but not that much as the small size I have :(

I.I
I.I

This is a perfume that wakes to me so many emotions!
I used to like this very much when I was a student.
So I ordered it and I received it today.
Never did I feel so glad about a purchase, like the two Dalis I've bought lately, this one and Dalimania.
They remind me of my special studies (Art History) at the University, they remind me of my flatmate, she used to own them and I was wearing them too.

I don't agree that it's a romantic scent. I would define it as a very 'stylish' scent that reminds me of Museums, of class and elegance, of an eccentric and sophisticated person wearing it.
It's slightly medicinal before the dry down. I would say it's on the same vain as Liberte by Cacharel, IMHO at least, but it's more 'edgy' and more multidimentional. It's not a soft scent, in my opinion.
The dry down is ABSOLUTELY DEVINE on me! I ...ADORE IT!
Suitable for all ages and all hours.
It seems that this perfume...never ages!

a lot of peach and vanilla and some big floral notes. sweet, but not cloying. on the verge, but the sandalwood and musk keep it from being over-the-top sweet. a nice flattering daywear perfume for cooler days that is a compliment getter. lasting time for me; about 4 hours.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

A peach and apricot cocktail anyone? Beautiful, and incredibly durable for an EDT. I love it. It's reasonably priced, and is sooooo sweet and morish! This is a scent that will make apricot/musk lovers very happy!

Hyponse
Hyponse

This was my favourite day-time perfume in the 90`s. Sweet, fun, summer, sun, peach, vanilla.

BethPot39
BethPot39

I love it! It's very optimistic, fresh, juicy and perfect! I can smell apricot, dandelion, rose, fig and sandalwood! Very Pretty!

Louw
Louw

A warm, fruity, feminine concoction with a powdery base. Nice but not very interesting. I'd wear it if I received it as a gift but I wouldn't buy it again.

cloyd42
cloyd42

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm reviewing a new bottle that has pink liquid in a coral colored bottle vs. what's shown in the picture. Seeing others' positive comments leads me to believe that this has been reformulated for the worse.

Finally! The definitive citronella scent! I bought this on a friend's recommendation and I'm ducking her so I don't have to tell her what I think of it. This opens with a harsh sharp extremely artificial apricot and some citrus note that combines to form citronella (keep this in mind if you're ever in a swamp without DEET). At some point rose and peach appear but both seem unnatural and extremely cheap. The scent also has an oiliness that doesn't make much sense in an EDT.

This could easily be one of those deodorizers you buy to stick into your car's heater vents--it would be called Summer Frootz. I did try spraying it on a tester strip. In this context it smelled much better and a reasonable vanilla could be detected.

Mark Buxton was either working with sub-par ingredients or was having a very bad day. The price seems like a bargain but there are several pleasant fruit scents available at lower price points. Oh well, one more cute bottle for the island of lost smells.

Sillage: 1-2 feet
Durability: scrubbed at about 2 hours
Fabulosity: espresso from a gas station
Price to value ratio: poor

Norgirl
Norgirl

Miss this powdery peachy , flowery parfyme . a warm but innocent smell, sweet and delicate. perfect for everyday wear. the bottle is a stunning pice. love love:)

passionata20
passionata20

Peaches and roses that is what i smell in it! It was first fragrance i bought myself ever in a small EDP concentration (not common EDT). I still love it very much and recently bought a big 100ml bottle once again. I think that the smell has changed since before it was more "clear", now it is more powderly. BUT, still very nice.
I think this is also perfect as an everyday fragrance during spring-summer period.
AND you will be surprised if you try this at winter time! It smells also very good and not vulgar at all, unlike some summer scents when you use them during autumn-winter time.
An absolute HIT! and all-year-round perfume! I really enjoy it and all the others around me also!

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

Dalissime is berries, fun and joy! Bright and warm, perfect for cold winter and way too loud and heavy for spring and summer.

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

I know Salvador Dali perfumes,like Dali original,Purple lips,this one the lightest version ,but pleasant and suits for Christmass.It is peachy,but very light hint,orangy-and again,very light hint and rosy-very little drop of it.Altogether combination is o.k. for young girls and young in heart women.This is a day perfume,I think.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Dalissime is a wonderful scent and most suitable for the young at heart.
The frag is sweet, a little fruity and has a lovely vanilla note.
It suits any occasion and it will always be on my dresser.

Annah7
Annah7

It is a distinctive and happy fragrance. Quite a strong cocktail of peach and flowers that has a very good staying power. After a few hours it is still almost unchanged. Recommended!

Malegria
Malegria

Dalissime is a comfort scent.Come on, who does not like peaches?
This scent is naive,not complicated, pretty chemical - and still there is a certain attractiveness to it. It embraces you like a kitschy old shawl that you will be too embarrassed to wear in public but at home it`s your favorite accesoire.It`s good natured and cozy, and you can wear it any time of year.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I got this as a freebie sample with another perfume order. I must say, it was not terribly impressive.

It smells nice form the vial, all peach schnapps, but upon application to skin it loses its vim considerably. That, and its lack of staying power is its only downfall. Otherwise, it is a very inoffensive, pretty kind of scent.

If you still desperately want to smell like peach schnapps perhaps try applying actual peach schnapps to the pulse points. If your experiment doesn't work, then you always have the schnapps to console you. Just a thought.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I bought this blind, and I have to say, this is one of the fragrances where it didn't serve me well to go by the notes.

The fruits in the top notes were extraordinarily fleeting, and for a moment I detected lily of the valley, but then...the entire fragrance transformed into something of a bitter woody note. I have no idea what I'm smelling but it doesn't remind me of any of the notes I see listed.

Unfortunately, this fragrance was a dud for me.

oh_caroline
oh_caroline

:) it simply smells like peaches/apricots

the rest of the notes are minimal and powdery inthe first 15 minutes, than is really turns into exactly PEACHES&APRICOTS

cute and happy, though.

the bottle is an extra treat too, looks very nice

Disconouvo
Disconouvo

Dalissime is a love letter. A love letter written in scent. A love letter written with Violets Peach, Berries, Roses and Jasmine on a sandalwood parchment. Romantic Elegant and Refined. Dalissime was released in 1995 to celebrate the centenary of Gala's birth. It is said that behind every great man there is a woman. Gala Dali stood by Salvador in marriage and accompanied him through an extraordinary life.
May you receive many love letters in your life.

aromaminx
aromaminx

i adore the dali bottles..if ony my body was that shape lol

anyhow,this perfume is certainly a journey thru a fruit orchard,sweet and girly.i think it ought not be worn by women over 30 years old

melia
melia

I absolutely love this fragrance, it really is 'my' smell. Though nobody ever notices it, the only (really) negative thing there is:(:(

EDIT: I allready have this one for a while now.. and my opinion changed slightly. Sniffed 'from the bottle' I get this very sweet peachy/apricot smell, though when sprayed on my skin, some kind of leafy smell comes through. There are no leafes or herbs in the notes, but it sure smells like that. I think that is wat makes it interesting for me though. But as I said earlier, the staying power isn't great. Therefore it can't become a signature fragrance or whatsoever... I also don't know if I would repurchase this one, since I don't wear it so often (even if claimed it was 'my smell' earlier). I'll give it another try in fall, or maybe at night.

guest_bozi
guest_bozi

I love this scent.so so lovely and I want another bottel.yes sure

tsa22
tsa22

Got this when I was very young, but I still love it!

vioversilver
vioversilver

Fresh apricots, peaches and tangy strawberries! So fresh smelling, not at all sickening sweet like alot of fruity fragrances can turn out to be.

Absolutely wearable for anyone, totally unoffensive scent. Beautiful.

Very natural effect of the fruit - this is how to do 'fruity' the right way! - about two , three hours later the rose and sandalwood show up on my skin, .. Perfection. I'm thinking this is very 'sunny Spain' - and I absolutely love,love the bottle, odd and beautiful.

The best 'light' fruity , floral scent in my opinion so far.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I like Dahli perfumes, each of them can be called a "sign scent". Dalissime is expressive and too bit rosy. I think it's a musthave for Dahli perfumes' fans.

Zaleska
Zaleska

Caramelized peach with delicate flowers! There's something "clean", I don't know which note is, but I like it"

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

Pleasant, delicate, and very wearable. I smell fresh, juicy, just barely ripened apricot & peach. I can't spot out any raspberry or point out the flowers individually (at least at first), but they round out the fruits quite nicely...until the fruits are barely detectable. The sandalwood & vanilla make an early appearance on me. At the end is when I smell the lovely rose, but that's still the only flower I can pick out. The musk arrives shortly after the rose, a bit shy to my nose.

The entire fragrance is very soft and dainty...and barely sweet enough to taste, but pretty & enjoyable. I prefer this floral-fruity concoction over these modern sweet, fruit syrup perfumes I see and smell all over the place. It stays pretty close to my skin, but every now and then I (and even people around me) catch a bit of it in the breeze, as if to share itself with everyone. I could very easily make this an everyday scent (if I had a bottle). It also lasts a fairly long time on me (though it's not necessarily a strong perfume).

Chandramukhi
Chandramukhi

Dalissime was my first perfume ever. It was in 1995 and I was 20. There was a Salvador Dali exhibition in my city and I went to see it. I was overwhelmed and enchanted. For some reason, there was a nice scent in the museum halls. Few days later, I saw Dalissime in a boutique and the shape of the bottle attracted me, as I was under the spell of Dali. Then I smelled it...and it was the smell of the paintings and drawings, and more than that, the smell of Dali's abstractions and visions. I still don't know how this happened. I see many readers associate Dalissime with a paper or wet paper scent in the dry down, on the one hand, and on the other hand the exhibition was in June, and the air was filled with aroma from linden flowers, apricots, roses, cherries - maybe that's why?
Anyway, Dalissime was my first love and still is the best perfume fo me. It has the power to pull you through a labyrinthe, in the core of which is hidden an orgasmic pleasure. Unlike other perfumes, be them pyramidal, revolving or unidimensional, Dalissime is transgressive or metaphysical. The actual notes are unimportant for me, as I detect only a rain of rose petals and gold over crystal tables layed with the most delicious apricot, peach, passion fruit and grenadine jellys and a huge cup with vanilla icecream. I need to eat Dalissime - remember the end of that film The Perfume?

guest_zubabe
guest_zubabe

i just bought it ,i luv the fragrance n will buy in the future.It has a unique scent n it reminds me of being in a garden.Is also not that strong.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Great fragrance for summer! It is a very feminine and gentle fruity floral, nothing like lots of nowadays fruity summer fragrances, in which everything is too much, every note is exaggerated.

I love the freshness in Dalissime - not the lemon/citrusy kind of freshness, but very subtle freshness of florals in the morning or after rain.

Beautiful fragrance, artistic bottle, affordable price - very appealing overall.

Update: tried to wear it and couldn't, it turns too peachy on my skin, not a fan of peaches.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

My partner LOVES this fragrance! He's given it the highest rating of everything else I've made him smell.

A beautiful fruity floral without the syrupy-sweetness and toxic super vanilla that most modern-day fruity florals consist of. I get peach, red berries, a touch of vanilla, and sandalwood with a slightly salty 'wet paper' smell. This last note sounds disturbing, but I think this might just be what keeps it from being too vanillic and too fruity.

Great lasting power (6+ hours) and very unique...I highly recommend!

Halvah
Halvah

A beautiful fruity-vanilla scent with slightly smokey undertones. Very feminine and sweet, however, it reminds me more on summer days than on winter. Excellent lasting power, too.

Montie_M
Montie_M

If peach, in its original form of..fruit, if peach could be this juicy, creamy, delicious.. then i'd rather eaten dalissime..

SandraS
SandraS

Its all about peach, sandalwood and vanilla on my skin. Can't tell apart the floral notes. Its a romantic soft fragrance, non intrusive. Good syllage and staying power, to me feels like a scented body lotion. Perfect for casual or office wear.

azuriiita

In the group of fruity fragrances, Dalissime is one of my favorites. Its harmonious, truly warm, and attractive; without strident notes to say all people ¡ smell my strong perfume ¡¡¡ ouuuchhh¡¡¡ Its a distinctive fruity scent ... evident presence of peach and litchi are very funny sparkling taste -to me- in this perfume
I guess Dalissime its for ambitious and relaxing women

azuriiita

Entre las fragancias afrutadas, ésta es una de mis favoritas. Es armonioso, realmente cálido, y bastante llamativo -si te gusta esa característica-, sin ser agobiante o dejar una estela intensa y pesada de perfume por donde pases¡¡¡ ouchhh¡¡¡

No es un perfume del montón; por lo mismo, es una buena opción, si te gusta su aroma realmente, porque estoy casi segura que no le encontrarás comunmente regado por ahí en muchas mujeres :)

KalteStern
KalteStern

Sweet and delicate, but to my mind (nose?) a bizarre but quite attractive middle note that always makes me think 'paper' or 'sawdust' - must be lignin/vanillin or something like that.

mlinde
mlinde

Dalissime is one of my favourite fragrances from Salvador Dali (I have 5 of them). It is warm and soft, quite feminine. It's mostly flowers but has some fruitiness in it as well although it has a richer body than a typical summer scent.In my opinion it's perfect for autumn and winter, perhaps for those holiday parties?

noor_jehan
noor_jehan

welcome monique24 and thanks for the comment. :) it tells a lot. your comment is most appreciated especially because we are still working on feeding the perfumes base, so dalissime is still without description. (coming soon)

2007

Dalissime by Salvador Dali 3.79 out of 5 based on 350 ratings and 60 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvador Dali Dalissime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Salvador Dali Dalissime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dalissime by Salvador Dali. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dalissime by Salvador Dali represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.