Designers » R S » Floral Green « Groups

Eau de Dali Salvador Dali for women

Eau de Dali Salvador Dali for women
dislike

Eau de Dali Salvador Dali for women Pictures Eau de Dali Salvador Dali for women Pictures Eau de Dali Salvador Dali for women Pictures

Eau de Dali by Salvador Dali is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Eau de Dali was launched in 1995. The nose behind this fragrance is Karoline Vieth. Top notes are pineapple, green leaves, peach, grapefruit, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are iris, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, vanilla, cedar and plum tree.

Pineapple Green Leaves Peach Grapefruit Bergamot Lemon

iris Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Amber Vanilla Cedar Plum Tree

Ecume de Rose

Eau de Dali Fragrance Reviews

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

This was my second perfume ever,and my first go at "sweet" scents.

Was indeed mild enough and blended well with my skin, but when I sniff it now, I can feel avery synthetic vibe coming out of it.

Liked it, don't miss it.

Longevity was very good on me, and sillage quite gentel.

The Dali definitely have their own vibe, in a way it makes them quite distinctive..this one is airy/ musty/ powdery in a nice summery way..not what I like wearing, still, interesting scent at least.. It has to my nose a vintage vibe, or maybe a nostalgic vibe..this is well done, the nose behind it really put into it creativity and feelings...

Gosha
Gosha

The "floral-green" category is one that almost never works for me, so I am glad to say that to me this is definitelly not a "floral-green" :-D. I experience it more like (baby) woody/oriental or very delicate "floriental"

The reviews are so very different from each other, that I guess the fragrance works very individually on each skin. On me Eau de Dali is soft, light, beautifully girly powdery floral with a bit of fruit salad thrown in.
I don't detect a citrus of any kind and no green notes, I mostly notice those rosy puffs floating over a gentle sandal/amber-y base.
The "peach-ness" does give this fragrance a little shampoo-like feel, but it's quite adorable nevertheless. Unfortunately, just like puffs of rosy powder, on me Eau de Dali dissolves into the thin air very soon after the application. Still - very enjoyable.

pyji
pyji

The opening is green and sweet with fruits, notably pineapple, rendered in a more mature and classic way than some other pineapple scents that are aimed at a younger crowd. It develops quickly and within the hour the smell is of sweet peaches and sandalwood, it is very much like a shampoo or soap smell. I like it, very comforting and unique.

Labaloo
Labaloo

Such a fresh, fairly unisex vibe- especially I enjoy the rose-fennel (not listed above, but I insist) combo which reminds me of rose-sugar'd fennel seeds (mukhwas)- very gracefully Indian- an especially evident influence when considering the light sandalwood base. And the green-ness of coriander seeds in the heart. And the green tea.

The juicy fruit-salad, floating florals, and subtle aquatic touch gives this a summery flair- full of light- and as I close my eyes I am in the midst of enjoying a beautiful, warm day strolling lazily amidst waterside shops that I know only too well-

Longevity: 15+ hours (oriental base is light, but well-constructed and long-lasting, with a mysterious incense-like quality)

Sillage: 3-4' at onset, dwindling to soft after about 6 hours.

Originality: 9/10 -although there are countless 1990's-and-after fragrances with a similar vibe in the head and heart, 'Eau de Dali' does retain an individual, graceful charm, and is beautifully done.

icecube
icecube

Pleasant start - citrus and wellblended jasmine.
Soft and delicat.
This is a perfect scent for spring and summer.
To me this is a pure floral scent and it stays that way on me even after drydown. I get just a tiny bit of vanilla and amber.
I think this perfume can appeal to a loot of people.
Longevity and sillage is way over moderate witch means a loot of fragrance for your money ;)

flalala
flalala

This smells amazing (on me, at least). VINTAGE, not old. I'd been looking for a scent like this since I can remember. And the longevity is incredible.

st@rz
st@rz

Green notes are not my favourite, but in this perfume they blend in and add to the overall scent. It starts off as citrus with hints of grass, and then develops into a peachy, powdery and slightly woody scent on my skin. It is inoffensive but unique, and draws compliments when I wear it. To me, it is very beautiful and I cannot stop smelling my wrists when I have it on! I agree with others that there is something sensual about it and I adore the bottle.

Eneroangel
Eneroangel

smells vintage and synthetic. I don't recognize any real note on it.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

Refined, lush, powdery floral with some oriental notes is how I'd describe this. My husband liked this one very much.

The flacon is cute. It has a portrayal of the mouth of Aphrodite that was taken right out of one of Dali's own paintings.

I have read that Princess Caroline of Monaco is a loyal user of this PDT.

Upon wearing this develops into a surprisingly deep and long lasting scent. Since hubbie likes this one I will purchase a full size when done with the sample.

vicka16
vicka16

Eau de Dali is a very light floral fragrance (wich is compleatly different from EDT Dali). I don't detect any citrus in it, only flowers. Very pleasant scent.
Unfortunately, it doesn't stay long on my skin, nor my clothes. No sillage at all eather, the scent stays very (and I mean it!) close to the skin.
It is a good perfume though for summer and hot spring days, especialy if I'm planing to wear another frangrance later in the day. Because in 2 hours max the pleasant and delicat Eau de Dali will desapear, giving me the chance to wear another fragrance without being altered by the first one.

thea385
thea385

too heavy for me, i think it's not the best choice for younger women. but i absolutely love the bottle ;)

Raisac
Raisac

This one is so strong, I think it's lemon, to me it does'nt even smell like purfume because it's so unusual and I don't get it. I have a 3.4 oz bottle of it and never use.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

The top and middles notes linger for a long time with this Dali fragrance. The sandalwood and vanilla take a while to appear. It's a very conservative, safe floral fragrance that I wear during the day. Fabulous in summer time, one feels fresh and clean when wearing it.

Really a floral Green scent. Fresh citrus is the first thing I notice, then nice flowers. Fresh, clean, not to sweet perfum - perfect for the office or every-day-use.

Härligt floral green doft. Det första jag känner är fräsch citrus i toppnoten, sen kommer mjuka blommor. Fräsch, ren, inte för söt, inte för tung doft. Perfekt för kontoret eller som varje-dag-doft.

olga1780
olga1780

I find Dali fragrances very synthetic smelling but i love all the lips series, including eau de Dali, signature and both Lagunas.

Eau de Dali is a perfect summer scent very refreshing and innocent. I agree there is a touch of vintage vibe to it, but in a good way, it just adds it elegance and femininity. It's a bit soapy at first but it dries down to a more woodsy scent.
Very likeable and adorable!

Moonglowone
Moonglowone

I adore this one! To me it somehow has a scent of mangoes and vanilla yet there isn't mango in it. The notes I notice the most are a creamy lushness of vanilla, sandalwood and the fruit mix. I do wish it lasted longer as well. The spray itself feels lovely when it hits soaks into your skin, very silky.

Halvah
Halvah

Eau de Dali is fresh and citrusy first, after that a little bit vintage creamy rosy scent comes up. These parts are just beautiful, rather strong, but still innocent, even angelic. Quite soon the perfume fades and dries down to a woodsy, slightly spicy scent that is somewhat dry and lacks a real character, but still éikeable. I wish the middle notes would last longer.

t_russell335
t_russell335

it's almost like a rosy green, aquatic vintage with some light woods at the base. very rosy and very pretty:). wish it lasted longer though.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Green sparkly top notes, and a heart of sweet, slightly powdery floral notes. It reminded me a bit of an updated version of YSL Paris, and without the overwhelming violet note.

While I wouldn't say this is modern, I also wouldn't say it's vintage. It's soft and feminine and even though I don't usually prefer floral-green scents, I could easily wear this one. After some time, a gentle woody base that emerges.

Zaleska
Zaleska

This one smells a little bit vintage to me. A rose-y and powdery smell.
Don't know if I like it or not, actually.
Something similar ocurred with Laguna: I bought it, found it a little strange, and now I'm in love with it!
I hope the same happens to Eau de Dali! :)

EDIT: no, it didn't happen. Doesn't work on my skin. Gave it away... :(

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

This is a light, powdery floral which I am enjoying wearing in spring/early summer time.
I agree with shelpen, in the way that it is a bit like a body mist... I feel it would be impossible to overspray this airy fragrance.
The bottle is a beauty and will be displayed after use!!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I'm also a fan of Dali fragrances, but their most recent fragrances and bottles aren't as interesting as the older ones. This is one of my favorites. They have different mixes with rose notes in their scents some are more aggressive and impressive, but this one is like an ingratiating seductive rose fruity mist that envelopes you and takes you away. When I wear this fragrance I feel myself if I were looking at the Dali's pictures.

Breeze
Breeze

I love it!!! Everybody asked me what fragrance I wore! Seems that you always are clean and fresh even if you pass all day long out home! =)

Cyndyava
Cyndyava

I love Dali. His perfumes intrigue me and I'm actually surprised I've never smelled one. I love this bottle and the reviews sound like it is something I will enjoy wearing. Look forward to testing it.

allexa27
allexa27

Very strong lemon beggining ,buт after 5 minutes it dries to a nice,inoffencive powdery smell.It smells like rose powder,and body cream.

vioversilver
vioversilver

An ethereal little cloud of a fragrance,angelic even.

I agree ,this is a very inoffensive scent but sensual too, in a very light, fresh , clean way.
The fruits and florals are just dreamy, the vanilla and spices give it a bit of a creaminess , a pillowiness if you will.

The bottle is yet another beautiful oddity from Dali that I will cherish!

shelpen
shelpen

Soapy, flowery, "nice" frag. It follows Laguna trend, yet (again!) the original is much better: this one hardly has any charachter, very inoffesive.
It does feel just like a body mist...

Miss_Smart
Miss_Smart

This is the very first perfume i got.
My Mom gave it to me on my 18-th birthday.
It suited me then, but felt too light.
Two years later i was off to Paloma Picasso.
Hahaha, quite a jump, ha?

Its fresh and airy. Sensual too.

Malegria
Malegria

I just love what SD did through the 90s.This perfume is no exception!Wonderful, light fruity notes mix with fresh sweet flowers and misty woodsy base - and as a result we got a very unique, unforgettable, signature scent. Before today I smelled it on someone 7 years ago - and still recognized it immediately.Now I want it for myself!!!!!

KalteStern
KalteStern

I don't usually subscribe to the concept of seasonal perfumes, but this always makes me think of summer on the beach - it has a faintly salty, seaside smell, like suncream mixed in the in with the light summery floral notes. Not overpowering, but very cheerful

jordin
jordin

my first ever perfume, my mum gave it to me as a present, i liked it :)))

Eau de Dali by Salvador Dali 3.53 out of 5 based on 149 ratings and 32 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvador Dali Eau de Dali fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Salvador Dali Eau de Dali, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Dali by Salvador Dali. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Dali by Salvador Dali represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.